• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/17/1958

Hello,

Jesus speaks to all who listen to his voice, You have not because you ask not , but when you ask, is it out of a selfish motive. The Lord new my heart about the rights I have under the very constitution that the law is suppose to give us, which is the right to privacy and the freedom of speech, amoung others. So I asked him what do I do if you command me to obey those in authority? If I have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, then why do I feel betrayed to have to render personal information to an entity that isn't suppose to give out my private information to the very people who are suppose to protect that right. The sensus bueruo is a private co. sworn not to share my private information to anyone, does this not include the federal government? But the truth is the very information we as a collective people give out, is used for political leverage and political favour for constituants to buy votes. So since I know this ,I asked the Lord too resolve what he knew in my heart was a division of a clear concience. So this is what he did for me. Our house had fallen under forclosure by our owner and we were forced to vacate by april 1st. The census came when I was not at home, and my wife told him what our situation was, and that she could not give him any information until her husband came home, so he said' Since you are moving and won't be here after april 1st, the census doesn't apply to you. God hears the prayers of the rightous, and they avaleth much

In Christ name

Mulling

The Census Bureau is not a private company. It is a branch of the US Department of Commerce.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members

Hello,

Jesus speaks to all who listen to his voice, You have not because you ask not , but when you ask, is it out of a selfish motive. The Lord new my heart about the rights I have under the very constitution that the law is suppose to give us, which is the right to privacy and the freedom of speech, amoung others. So I asked him what do I do if you command me to obey those in authority? If I have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, then why do I feel betrayed to have to render personal information to an entity that isn't suppose to give out my private information to the very people who are suppose to protect that right. The sensus bueruo is a private co. sworn not to share my private information to anyone, does this not include the federal government? But the truth is the very information we as a collective people give out, is used for political leverage and political favour for constituants to buy votes. So since I know this ,I asked the Lord too resolve what he knew in my heart was a division of a clear concience. So this is what he did for me. Our house had fallen under forclosure by our owner and we were forced to vacate by april 1st. The census came when I was not at home, and my wife told him what our situation was, and that she could not give him any information until her husband came home, so he said' Since you are moving and won't be here after april 1st, the census doesn't apply to you. God hears the prayers of the rightous, and they avaleth much

In Christ name

Mulling

The Census Bureau is not a private company. It is a branch of the US Department of Commerce.

actually if you go to the web sit of the sensus you will find out that the gov. contracts the sensus through an independat firm

• Group:  Members

Hello,

In Christ name

Mulling

So that means what? You and your family just aren't counted? The census has been going on since the time of Mary and Joseph. It's not a conspiracy, it's an attempt to enumerate the population. I don't see how the census doesn't apply to you. :noidea:

It must be cause If God is for me who can be againts me. He is the one who allowed me not to be counted

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

It must be cause If God is for me who can be againts me. He is the one who allowed me not to be counted

Well, I'm not going to argue that one, mulling. He IS God, after all, and what He says goes. :noidea:

Just out of curiosity....has anyone else NOT received a census form? I still haven't gotten one. :thumbsup:

Just out of curiosity....has anyone else NOT received a census form? I still haven't gotten one. :thumbsup:

I haven't gotten one either. I figured I'd post the OP before I did.

Hmm . . . maybe we don't exist. :runforhills::thumbsup:

Hmm . . . maybe we don't exist. :runforhills::thumbsup:

They HAVE to know we exist....they remember to tax us, right?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

We also haven't gotten the Census form. I tried calling the help number from the Census website, but was told to wait till April 12 for the form to come before anything could be done.

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,193
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Just out of curiosity....has anyone else NOT received a census form? I still haven't gotten one. :noidea:

Hmm . . . maybe we don't exist. :rolleyes::noidea:

They HAVE to know we exist....they remember to tax us, right?

Hummm, maybe they expect you to go in the coming rapture and the rest of us are the left behind folks. ***think positive***

Hummm, maybe they expect you to go in the coming rapture and the rest of us are the left behind folks. ***think positive***

:noidea: :noidea: