Arthur Durnan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

UltraLibDem Tina Fey lives to "knock" Conservative Sarah Palin, right? Fey wears an American flag pin, pushes a "Tea Party Wheel of Fortune" with a puzzle about "Obama Is A Terrist"" and generally spends her few moments in limelight decrying a strong, God-fearing U.S.A. bent on security & safety for its citizens. Perhaps some one can now stand up and "play" the UltraLibDem Fey as a classical stooge for Barack Hussein Obama, the worst President America has ever experienced and the first President to attempt the bankrupting of the nation? "Who me, know Rev. Jeremiah Wright?" "Let me be clear with you, if I community-organized in South Chicago, I have full confidence in my ability to finalize the global nuclear challenge!" "Methinks all Muslim terrorists are now passe; what you are actually seeing today on a worldwide scale happens to be The Salvation Army on a mighty roll!" To be sure, Let's re-elect Prez Obama..............Prez indeed of Tristan De Cunha! :group-hug:

God Bless The USA! :b:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

UltraLibDem Tina Fey lives to "knock" Conservative Sarah Palin, right? Fey wears an American flag pin, pushes a "Tea Party Wheel of Fortune" with a puzzle about "Obama Is A Terrist"" and generally spends her few moments in limelight decrying a strong, God-fearing U.S.A. bent on security & safety for its citizens. Perhaps some one can now stand up and "play" the UltraLibDem Fey as a classical stooge for Barack Hussein Obama, the worst President America has ever experienced and the first President to attempt the bankrupting of the nation? "Who me, know Rev. Jeremiah Wright?" "Let me be clear with you, if I community-organized in South Chicago, I have full confidence in my ability to finalize the global nuclear challenge!" "Methinks all Muslim terrorists are now passe; what you are actually seeing today on a worldwide scale happens to be The Salvation Army on a mighty roll!" To be sure, Let's re-elect Prez Obama..............Prez indeed of Tristan De Cunha! :b:

God Bless The USA! :39:

How long have you lived in the U.S.? What do you know about who is the worst (or best) President? I'd be willing to bet.....nothing. So what's your point? And what has Tina Fey to do with ANYTHING? She's a bit actor. :group-hug:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

OK I had to look this up :blink: .

From Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tristan_da_Cunha

Tristan da Cunha (pronounced /ˈtrɪstən də ˈkuːnə/) is a remote volcanic group of islands in the south Atlantic Ocean,and also the name of the main island of that group. It is the most remote inhabited archipelago in the world,[1] lying 2,816 kilometres (1,750 mi) from the nearest land, South Africa, and 3,360 kilometres (2,090 mi) from South America. It is part of the British overseas territory of Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha [2] which also includes Saint Helena 2,430 kilometres (1,510 mi) to its north, and equatorial Ascension Island even farther removed, grouping the British South Atlantic islands into one far-flung centrally administered aggregate. Tristan da Cunha is said to be the "most remote inhabited location on Earth."[3] It has a population of 275 (2009 figures).[4]

The territory consists of the main island of Tristan da Cunha itself, which measures about 7 miles across and has an area of 98 square kilometres (38 sq mi), along with the uninhabited Nightingale Islands and the wildlife reserves of Inaccessible Island and Gough Island.

I'm thinking that if you send Bama there, you better be careful this skinny narrow Island doesn't tip and capsize into the ocean :taped: .

OK I had to look this up :blink: .

From Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tristan_da_Cunha

Tristan da Cunha (pronounced /ˈtrɪstən də ˈkuːnə/) is a remote volcanic group of islands in the south Atlantic Ocean,and also the name of the main island of that group. It is the most remote inhabited archipelago in the world,[1] lying 2,816 kilometres (1,750 mi) from the nearest land, South Africa, and 3,360 kilometres (2,090 mi) from South America. It is part of the British overseas territory of Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha [2] which also includes Saint Helena 2,430 kilometres (1,510 mi) to its north, and equatorial Ascension Island even farther removed, grouping the British South Atlantic islands into one far-flung centrally administered aggregate. Tristan da Cunha is said to be the "most remote inhabited location on Earth."[3] It has a population of 275 (2009 figures).[4]

The territory consists of the main island of Tristan da Cunha itself, which measures about 7 miles across and has an area of 98 square kilometres (38 sq mi), along with the uninhabited Nightingale Islands and the wildlife reserves of Inaccessible Island and Gough Island.

I'm thinking that if you send Bama there, you better be careful this skinny narrow Island doesn't tip and capsize into the ocean :taped: .

Okay, Andy.....what did you put in those Post Toasties??? :) I'm not making the connection between Tina Fey and this island tht might tip over if the President visits there.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Okay, Andy.....what did you put in those Post Toasties??? :P I'm not making the connection between Tina Fey and this island tht might tip over if the President visits there.

Lemme 'splain :blink: .

I had no idea what Arthur meant here:

To be sure, Let's re-elect Prez Obama..............Prez indeed of Tristan De Cunha! :taped:

So I trundled off to wiki to figure out where / what Tristan De Cunha! was :) .

Turns out it's the most remote inhabited place in the world.

It's also very narrow and a delicate ecosystem. Earlier in the month there was some animated discussion about Guam capsizing and I was just making reference to that. Can't be serious all the time :laugh:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Okay, Andy.....what did you put in those Post Toasties??? :P I'm not making the connection between Tina Fey and this island tht might tip over if the President visits there.

Lemme 'splain :taped: .

To be sure, Let's re-elect Prez Obama..............Prez indeed of Tristan De Cunha! :)

So I trundled off to wiki to figure out where / what Tristan De Cunha! was :laugh: .

It's also very narrow and a delicate ecosystem. Earlier in the month there was some animated discussion about Guam capsizing and I was just making reference to that. Can't be serious all the time :P

Sigh.....don't you know your geology? Tristan De Cunha only has 275 people living on it. It can't capsize. The tipping rate for Tristan De Cunha has been calculated at 1326 and they all have to run to one side of the island at once! :blink:

Lemme 'splain :blink: .

To be sure, Let's re-elect Prez Obama..............Prez indeed of Tristan De Cunha! :taped:

So I trundled off to wiki to figure out where / what Tristan De Cunha! was :) .

It's also very narrow and a delicate ecosystem. Earlier in the month there was some animated discussion about Guam capsizing and I was just making reference to that. Can't be serious all the time :laugh:

Oh, now I GET it! (Gosh, have to hit me with a frontend loader to get through I guess!) Truthfully, I didn't read all of that post so I missed the line about Tristan De Cunha. I was confused enough about Tina Fey and her connection to ANYTHING. :P

To be sure, Let's re-elect Prez Obama..............Prez indeed of Tristan De Cunha! :)

So I trundled off to wiki to figure out where / what Tristan De Cunha! was :laugh: .

It's also very narrow and a delicate ecosystem. Earlier in the month there was some animated discussion about Guam capsizing and I was just making reference to that. Can't be serious all the time :P

Sigh.....don't you know your geology? Tristan De Cunha only has 275 people living on it. It can't capsize. The tipping rate for Tristan De Cunha has been calculated at 1326 and they all have to run to one side of the island at once! :blink:

:P

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

:24::24::24::24:

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

UltraLibDem Tina Fey lives to "knock" Conservative Sarah Palin, right? Fey wears an American flag pin, pushes a "Tea Party Wheel of Fortune" with a puzzle about "Obama Is A Terrist"" and generally spends her few moments in limelight decrying a strong, God-fearing U.S.A. bent on security & safety for its citizens. Perhaps some one can now stand up and "play" the UltraLibDem Fey as a classical stooge for Barack Hussein Obama, the worst President America has ever experienced and the first President to attempt the bankrupting of the nation? "Who me, know Rev. Jeremiah Wright?" "Let me be clear with you, if I community-organized in South Chicago, I have full confidence in my ability to finalize the global nuclear challenge!" "Methinks all Muslim terrorists are now passe; what you are actually seeing today on a worldwide scale happens to be The Salvation Army on a mighty roll!" To be sure, Let's re-elect Prez Obama..............Prez indeed of Tristan De Cunha! :D

God Bless The USA! :40:

How long have you lived in the U.S.? What do you know about who is the worst (or best) President? I'd be willing to bet.....nothing. So what's your point? And what has Tina Fey to do with ANYTHING? She's a bit actor. :emot-hug:

I did a quick search and evidently Saturday night live does have a fairly harsh Obama parody done by a guy named Fred Armisen.