Iam Not.....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  281
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

I am Not God. An unfortunate thing happend on my way to the computer tonight. I started typing and realized I'm not God. This means I can not fix your problems or mine only the true God can do that. All the burdens I have been puttin on my plate none of them are mine. The only thing I can do is to Give them up to God and pray for them. I have to let go and let God. I also have to rember I'm not Him. Back in the the day when I knew it all and I was GOD, I could solve all your problems but since I realized I can't do that. Here you go God its all you now. I don't want your job anymore. Thanks, let my healing begin Praise the Lord.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Takes a truly strong Christian to openly admit his/her imperfections. Though man cannot always aid in a brother or sister in Christ's problems God surely can. May God Bless you

With Love In Christ,

Danielle

Guest sinner2saint

amen Ray. good thought.

A little girl went to put her shoes on so that she could go outside and play with her friends. When her father saw that she was having trouble tying them, he offered to help her. The little girl responded saying, "no daddy, I can do it myself." After several minutes of trying to tie the shoes herself she became frustrated and anxious. She finally realized she could not tie the shoes and humbly asked her father for help. The father gladly stooped down and helped her.

The father wanted to help his daughter the whole time but she wouldn't let him. Sometimes the best thing a Christian can say is "I can't." Our father is waiting to help us if we will only allow him to.

:prayer

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I am Not God. An unfortunate thing happend on my way to the computer tonight. I started typing and realized I'm not God. This means I can not fix your problems or mine only the true God can do that. All the burdens I have been puttin on my plate none of them are mine. The only thing I can do is to Give them up to God and pray for them. I have to let go and let God. I also have to rember I'm not Him. Back in the the day when I knew it all and I was GOD, I could solve all your problems but since I realized I can't do that. Here you go God its all you now. I don't want your job anymore. Thanks, let my healing begin Praise the Lord.

:blink::b:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Ray, it's been a Blessing watching you mature since you first started here.

A big part of we can do as mankind is keep our hearts and eyes trained on Him and Pray for growth.

Bless you, Brother.

t.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  281
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Thanks Y'all was not expectting any response on this.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  02/24/1982

Hi Ray,

I'm glad that you posted "Iam Not.....". It is a constant reminder of something that I think most Christians and myself struggle with on a daily basis. Thank you for reminding me as well that I am not God and can only follow God's will in helping people, through prayer and assistance, remembering my bounds.

God Bless you!!

AmyR