IGNORED

Car Bomb Found In Times Square

traveller

Guest shiloh357
Know what's absolutely absurd?

The media is trying to portray this guy as some down on his luck, failed mortgage, disgruntled family man. :thumbsup: What a bunch of dolts. :huh:

If he was down on his luck and had no money to pay his mortgage how on earth did he pay cash for the truck, (in the amount of about a mortgage :blink:) , then pay cash for all the bomb making supplies, then pay cash for an airplane ticket to Dubai? :noidea::blink::o

The Obama Administration is completely incompetent. :whistling:

They initially tried to profile him as a white guy, like they did back when the East Coast sniper was on the loose. They go out of their way not to profile terrorists as Muslim, but then the evidence always leads us back to the Muslims.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

So you're saying that if we treat Israel better the jihadis will not try to kill us? Try...let me rephrase that; they killed over 3,000 in one day. Was it because we cursed Israel or because satan is bringing his hordes against us? I'm somehow not thinking that the followers of the demented Mohammad are being directed by the God of Abraham.

in reading the Old Testament, one can see that the Lord often used invasion and oppression from another nation in order to bring His judgment.

So why wouldn't or why might not the Lord be using the jihadists to spank us?

He could very well be but that was not my point to yod.....I asked if we treated Israel better if the Jihadis would cease wanting to kill us. This was in response to his assertion that we are being attacked because of our treatment of Israel. We were attacked nine years ago too. I'm of the belief that they are going to try to attack us no matter what we do.

I got the impression that yod was saying that, because of our poor treatment of Israel (and getting poorer), the Lord is letting more of these attacks get through - in other words, He is lifting His protection of us, and if we treated Israel better, He would not let the attacks get through to us.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

So you're saying that if we treat Israel better the jihadis will not try to kill us? Try...let me rephrase that; they killed over 3,000 in one day. Was it because we cursed Israel or because satan is bringing his hordes against us? I'm somehow not thinking that the followers of the demented Mohammad are being directed by the God of Abraham.

in reading the Old Testament, one can see that the Lord often used invasion and oppression from another nation in order to bring His judgment.

He could very well be but that was not my point to yod.....I asked if we treated Israel better if the Jihadis would cease wanting to kill us. This was in response to his assertion that we are being attacked because of our treatment of Israel. We were attacked nine years ago too. I'm of the belief that they are going to try to attack us no matter what we do.

I got the impression that yod was saying that, because of our poor treatment of Israel (and getting poorer), the Lord is letting more of these attacks get through - in other words, He is lifting His protection of us, and if we treated Israel better, He would not let the attacks get through to us.

That was my impression too. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

That was my impression too. :24:

That may be the case, but let's not forget they are bombing the blazes out of each other too. I guess it's just in them to want to destroy, and any excuse will do.

As to the South Park episode, how many times have I not changed channels when they portray Jesus on the program.

It upsets me, but how many times have I dismantled my BBQ set, connected it to my bugs bunny alarm clock and parked it outside a building..... I have better uses for both :thumbsup:

Weber jihad did not work this time, but there are plenty of other nuts out there....

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

They initially tried to profile him as a white guy, like they did back when the East Coast sniper was on the loose. They go out of their way not to profile terrorists as Muslim, but then the evidence always leads us back to the Muslims.

I think that's because they had a video of a white guy acting suspiciously...he turned out to have absolutely nothing to do with this.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I think that's because they had a video of a white guy acting suspiciously...he turned out to have absolutely nothing to do with this.

Imagine that!! SOMEone acting suspiciously in Times Square.... I'd have never thought anyone would act odd there.... :thumbsup:

The media is trying to portray this guy as some down on his luck, failed mortgage, disgruntled family man. :24: What a bunch of dolts. :24:

If he was down on his luck and had no money to pay his mortgage how on earth did he pay cash for the truck, (in the amount of about a mortgage :24: ) , then pay cash for all the bomb making supplies, then pay cash for an airplane ticket to Dubai? :blink::taped::24:

The Obama Administration is completely incompetent. :thumbsup:

Did the administration say that or was it the media?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

The media is trying to portray this guy as some down on his luck, failed mortgage, disgruntled family man. :blink: What a bunch of dolts. :taped:

If he was down on his luck and had no money to pay his mortgage how on earth did he pay cash for the truck, (in the amount of about a mortgage :amen: ) , then pay cash for all the bomb making supplies, then pay cash for an airplane ticket to Dubai? :blink::taped::24:

The Obama Administration is completely incompetent. :emot-hug:

The media said it, The Administration was hoping it. :yadda::24::24:

The media is trying to portray this guy as some down on his luck, failed mortgage, disgruntled family man. :blink: What a bunch of dolts. :taped:

If he was down on his luck and had no money to pay his mortgage how on earth did he pay cash for the truck, (in the amount of about a mortgage :amen: ) , then pay cash for all the bomb making supplies, then pay cash for an airplane ticket to Dubai? :blink::taped::24:

The Obama Administration is completely incompetent. :emot-hug:

The media said it, The Administration was hoping it. :yadda::24::24:

I think he's just another run-of-the-mill islamist who needs to be sent to his 'allah'.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

No, what he needs is Jesus.