Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I'm not sure how this would be logical. I mean, people are supposed to be raptured from wherever they happen to be at that moment. Why would a church need a tube? :thumbsup:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I'm not sure how this would be logical. I mean, people are supposed to be raptured from wherever they happen to be at that moment. Why would a church need a tube? :thumbsup:

as a gimmick? :D I'm fairly sure that God isn't going to suck up people like a vacuum cleaner and I this is possibly one of the craziest things I've ever heard. :taped:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

as a gimmick? :D I'm fairly sure that God isn't going to suck up people like a vacuum cleaner and I this is possibly one of the craziest things I've ever heard. :taped:

I don't think churches should go the 'gimmick' route; it's unseemly (if that's what they're doing).

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

I don't think churches should go the 'gimmick' route; it's unseemly (if that's what they're doing).

But then you might have lost souls that think churches are too serious, and is looking for one that is more easy going, so, maybe its not all bad.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I just thought about this while responding to another topic. Many, many years ago when I was in my early teens I visited a church that had a "Rapture Tube."

Do you remember the name of this church?

Perhaps they have a website with pics?

I just thought about this while responding to another topic. Many, many years ago when I was in my early teens I visited a church that had a "Rapture Tube."

:emot-hug: :emot-hug:

Well :noidea: that's different. :)

I think whoever thought that one up really should have their medication levels checked. :cool: They are way too low!

I'm not sure how this would be logical. I mean, people are supposed to be raptured from wherever they happen to be at that moment. Why would a church need a tube? :)

as a gimmick? :noidea: I'm fairly sure that God isn't going to suck up people like a vacuum cleaner and I this is possibly one of the craziest things I've ever heard. :cool:

It brings to mind that little lizard that gets sucked up a mail chute in the Gieco commercials.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I'm not sure how this would be logical. I mean, people are supposed to be raptured from wherever they happen to be at that moment. Why would a church need a tube? :)

as a gimmick? :noidea: I'm fairly sure that God isn't going to suck up people like a vacuum cleaner and I this is possibly one of the craziest things I've ever heard. :emot-hug:

It brings to mind that little lizard that gets sucked up a mail chute in the Gieco commercials.

:cool: