• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

I have been navigating around since the update and just noticed I am the only one who doesn't have an add as friend symbol. Why is that? Is this intentional? If there were complaints about me, wouldn't normal protocol for a moderator or someone who is in authority to confront me. If they felt I was doing anything inappropriate, I mean?

Don't be worrying yourself, sister. My profile looks the same way. Like trav said, we can see everyone's but our own. :cool:

I was in your profile....and I fixed it real good for you....do you feel sleepy or anthing when you go in there?

Just kidden...!!!!

We will get used to this. Its just going to take some time, this is a good time to utilize our patience....cept when peeps like IR thwart my plans for board domination....geeesh

mgqueen.gif

Sigh.... I think I broke it......

I just LOVE when it someones elses fault.....muwhahaha

:24: I'm Baaaaaack!

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

Does anyone know what the purpose of the vote up and vote down buttons are? I don't see any by my name. I assume that is so I won't vote for myself. :24: Out of curiousity, do those vote buttons appear with my posts to any of you out there when you guys look at my posts?

Does anyone know what those vote buttons accomplish, in a practical sense? Because they could make some people feel bad about themselves, while others might get prideful. So either way...that might not be constructive? :24: Just an observation. Not trying to be critical.

Perhaps there already was a version of it back on the old Worthy forums, but I never even noticed due to me being sick and computer-dumb. It just feels sort of like a "popularity contest" or something. Or is that what all forums do? I am ignorant of so much forum stuff...And you all know I'm insecure by know. No big secret. Wah! I'm taking my "blanky" with me and sulking awhile. :24: LOL. Just kidding.

I wish I could take things in stride like MG. It is good you can laugh at stuff, girl! ... Maybe someday I'll get better at that too. But I still can't believe someone said that about you, MG! Now if they had seen a photo of me. Yikes! Then they'd have a reason to say something rude...being my face is all distorted now.

To refugepsa91, :cool: Thanks for fixing things. If I have future questions though, who do I ask? I notice lots of red x marks to the left of certain PMs (from the past) in my storage box. I'm wondering why. Has anyone else noticed this with theirs?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

Does anyone know what the purpose of the vote up and vote down buttons are? I don't see any by my name. I assume that is so I won't vote for myself. :laugh: Out of curiousity, do those vote buttons appear with my posts to any of you out there when you guys look at my posts?

Does anyone know what those vote buttons accomplish, in a practical sense? Because they could make some people feel bad about themselves, while others might get prideful. So either way...that might not be constructive? :emot-hug: Just an observation. Not trying to be critical.

Perhaps there already was a version of it back on the old Worthy forums, but I never even noticed due to me being sick and computer-dumb. It just feels sort of like a "popularity contest" or something. Or is that what all forums do? I am ignorant of so much forum stuff...And you all know I'm insecure by know. No big secret. Wah! I'm taking my "blanky" with me and sulking awhile. :laugh: LOL. Just kidding.

I wish I could take things in stride like MG. It is good you can laugh at stuff, girl! ... Maybe someday I'll get better at that too. But I still can't believe someone said that about you, MG! Now if they had seen a photo of me. Yikes! Then they'd have a reason to say something rude...being my face is all distorted now.

To refugepsa91, :emot-hug: Thanks for fixing things. If I have future questions though, who do I ask? I notice lots of red x marks to the left of certain PMs (from the past) in my storage box. I'm wondering why. Has anyone else noticed this with theirs?

I think those are the ones you have already replied to!

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,044
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  237
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

AAAAACH!!! I don't like it!

WE FEAR CHANGE.............

:17::17: I have only just had tinted glasses so I can post here without a migrain after the colour change and now this ..... :o:o:noidea::noidea::noidea::o:o:20::20::20::20:

AND every time I want to use an emote i have to reload them in EACH reply :20::20::20: