WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.44
  • Content Count:  44,488
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

Former US ambassador to the UN John Bolton said he didn't see "any signs whatsoever that President Obama would make the necessary decision" to strike Iran's nuclear reactor, speaking in an interview with Israel Radio Tuesday.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/jpost-com-LandedPages-PrintArticle-aspx-id-185060/

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Do we really WANT to strike Iran? We CAN.....that's obvious. But is that the best solution?

I don't see what we would gain. More terrorst attacks on our soil?

We are already bankrupt from Iraq and Afghanistan.

People say Reagan ended the Cold War. Bankruptcy is what ended the Cold War. The Soviet Union broke up because they bankrupted themselves in Afghanistan in a 10 year war against muslims. We need to learn from history.

That very thing has been bothering me lately too. Afghanistan is not worth the money and blood being expended there because they don't WANT to be free. They're muslims and armies will not change that. Opening another front in Iran is just the dumbest idea I can think of. I don't see any country defeating the U.S. militarily, at least right now, but we will defeat ourselves if we don't figure it out.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Do we really WANT to strike Iran? We CAN.....that's obvious. But is that the best solution?

I'm almost certain that people said the same thing about the idea of striking Hitlers Germany before he carried out his very bellicose threats and ideals about the Jews. :blink::noidea:

A madman should not be allowed to possess weapons of mass destruction. Especially when he is breathing threats against an entire people. Haven't we learned a darned thing from history? :b:

I'm almost certain that people said the same thing about the idea of striking Hitlers Germany before he carried out his very bellicose threats and ideals about the Jews. :blink::noidea:

A madman should not be allowed to possess weapons of mass destruction. Especially when he is breathing threats against an entire people. Haven't we learned a darned thing from history? :b:

You're right, Dave. A madman shouldn't be allowed to carry out his threats. But we have to look reality in the eye here; we are not in a position to attack another country.....our troops are already spread too thin and the national budget is on life support. The only way would be nukes and I don't think anyone wants to go that route. What do you suggest we do?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The be prepared for a nuke to go off on American soil in the not too distant future.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

The reason why we are not winning in Iraq and Afghanistan is due to the political policy of war. Those who do not fight, but sit in offices thousands of miles away, try their best to dictate what is to happen in the battlefield instead of allowing those who in the battle to decide is a recipe for disaster and failure ... proof ... Vietnam. War is war and it was never meant to be anything else.

You do realize that if Iran possess a nuke then the world will never feel as safe as it does today, which isn't really safe at all. All the money in the world will not protect anyone from a nuclear blast, so spend it where it matters most.

Evidently we haven't learned anything. These same reasons were used for going into Afghanistan and Iraq and look how those two adventures are adding to the downfall of our country.

The terrorists won. We are bankrupting ourselves and China owns us. When we entered WWII we were able to convert our manufacturing sector into wartime production. We no longer have the necessary infrastructure to do this. Everything has been outsourced. Our manufacturing is gone and wars against Islamic countries are bankrupting us. The terrorists must be ecstatic.

Actually, you couldn't be further from the Truth and you really need to stop reading the HuffPo for your facts.

The reason were losing the two wars were engaged in is because of Politics. The reason that were in the fiscal mess that were in is because of Liberal Political policies. Both times it's Progessive Policies that are to blame. :thumbsup:

I suppose we should just bury our heads in the sand and await the next terrorist attack which might be Nuclear.

Evil rules when good men do nothing and not siding with Israel while mad Muslims take the Mid East by force will leave us all the poorer. :blink:

One only need look at the situation in New York with a Mosque rising over the as heap of the World Trade Center to realize where the policies iof appeasement get us.

You're right, Dave. A madman shouldn't be allowed to carry out his threats. But we have to look reality in the eye here; we are not in a position to attack another country.....our troops are already spread too thin and the national budget is on life support. The only way would be nukes and I don't think anyone wants to go that route. What do you suggest we do?

Yes, perhaps I've erred. Let's just go with Obama's plan and invite Achminejaad over to the White House for some tea an crumpets and a nice talk, shall we? :blink:

Maybe afterwards President Obama can wave the armistice agreement in the air and proclaim "Peace in our Time!" :blink: While Achminejaad invades the Negev. :blink::noidea::rolleyes:

Yes, perhaps I've erred. Let's just go with Obama's plan and invite Achminejaad over to the White House for some tea an crumpets and a nice talk, shall we? :blink:

Maybe afterwards President Obama can wave the armistice agreement in the air and proclaim "Peace in our Time!" :blink: While Achminejaad invades the Negev. :blink::noidea::rolleyes:

You seem to have answered something that isn't in my post. The inescapable fact is that it's simply not feasible for the U.S. to open another front when we are involved in two wars; what do YOU think we should do, not the President, but you? :noidea: