God, the Gospel, and Glenn Beck

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I don't think that any fingers should be pointing at Glenn Beck now that the ball has been dropped and he picked it up and ran with it.

Agreed. I don't particularly care for the Morman religion either, but the last time I checked, this was still America, where its citizens have freedom of religion. The only religion I'm against, as far as living in the land of the free, are the muslims whose written code commands them to kill the infidels. Muslims are clearly enemies of our way of life and our liberties. It's sad that we have a government that is bent on destroying our constitution, but they also are turning a blind eye to sharia law. I'm afraid that when they finally do succeed, the only law standing will be sharia law. America is fast asleep, but so is the church.

Glenn Beck is doing a very fine job of exposing the deceptive and underhanded policies of the most corrupt administration I've ever seen lead this once great nation. Has anyone noticed that we now have several czars that have been appointed to positions of leadership by our secret muslim president? I could go on and on and on, but Glenn is doing a fine job of that. The only thing I don't like about Glenn Beck is some of the silliness he displays at times. But when it comes right down to it, he is a very good watch-dog, when everyone else, it seems, is fast asleep.

The Great

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Isaiah 44:6

Divide

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. Matthew 12:30

See

For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. Mark 13:22

And The Great Hope Too

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Then again, the article hit the nail on the head, i.e. where there's void, something else will fill it in.

I know that Glenn Beck is Mormon, and I do not agree fully with the Mormon doctrine. But if any conservative Christian ministry or person anywhere complains, I have to respectfully ask where they have been all these years? :noidea: I remember one of them running for president and those morning shows where they may talk a little about politics (specifically moral issues rather than economic or political policy), and that's about it. And many of them fell from grace anyway with the scandals. Christianity has become a laughingstock because of that, and I don't think that any fingers should be pointing at Glenn Beck now that the ball has been dropped and he picked it up and ran with it. BTW, Fox also has gov. Huckabee's show on and he's Baptist, so some of mainline Christianity is getting on the news as well.

Waiting for the Rapture while Gog and Magog has been surrounding us like the unwalled villages we've become, instead of a single city set on a hill. Wondering who the "antichrist" is this week, instead of running for office and salting down society with righteous leadership. Speculating when the LORD would send back Jesus and making utterly asinine predictions which have no more possibility of coming true then Gehenna does of becoming a frozen lake. Telling people they saw an 800 foot tall Jesus and begging for money to increase their private empires. Preaching about self-esteem and human rights rather than preaching the TRUE Gospel.

And some are truly about the Father's business as they're led.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think that any fingers should be pointing at Glenn Beck now that the ball has been dropped and he picked it up and ran with it.

Agreed. I don't particularly care for the Morman religion either, but the last time I checked, this was still America, where its citizens have freedom of religion. The only religion I'm against, as far as living in the land of the free, are the muslims whose written code commands them to kill the infidels. Muslims are clearly enemies of our way of life and our liberties. It's sad that we have a government that is bent on destroying our constitution, but they also are turning a blind eye to sharia law. I'm afraid that when they finally do succeed, the only law standing will be sharia law. America is fast asleep, but so is the church.

Glenn Beck is doing a very fine job of exposing the deceptive and underhanded policies of the most corrupt administration I've ever seen lead this once great nation. Has anyone noticed that we now have several czars that have been appointed to positions of leadership by our secret muslim president? I could go on and on and on, but Glenn is doing a fine job of that. The only thing I don't like about Glenn Beck is some of the silliness he displays at times. But when it comes right down to it, he is a very good watch-dog, when everyone else, it seems, is fast asleep.

All men are guilty of the good they did not do.

Glenn Beck has done more then most on news and television as whole in displaying the evils around us, especially with the things written above. With powerful enemies of God popping their ugly heads up everywhere one turns to look, I don't mind his Mormon faith. These are very dangerous and critical times, and a unity of faiths is extremely crucial IMHO.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

Fought enough or supported them enough either.

One can't support Israel enough.:thumbsup:

1Ki 11:36

And unto his son will I give one tribe, that David my servant may have a light alway before me in Jerusalem, the city which I have chosen me to put my name there.

One can't pray for the Peace of Jerusalem enough either.:wub:

peace,

dave

:thumbsup:

Yes! Pray for the peace in Jerusalem.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

He is now positing that his rally in Israel fits scripture.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

How can you trust anyone whose whole life is based upon a lie? He is either a fool or an ignorant man. If one is informed of the truth and ignores it, then that person is an ignorant person. What does that make of his followers?

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16

i actually dont like glenn beck. his expose on glee was absolutely ridiculous. i like glee but im not a gleek. and even i was offended at his craziness. i think hes nothing more than a glorified conspiracy theorist. i dont like democrats but i dont like republicans either.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

i actually dont like glenn beck. his expose on glee was absolutely ridiculous. i like glee but im not a gleek. and even i was offended at his craziness. i think hes nothing more than a glorified conspiracy theorist. i dont like democrats but i dont like republicans either.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16

haha thanx i was expecting some hate in response but a thumbs up is always welcome!