Believer112

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Do you believe the gifts of the Spirit, healing, etc., were never meant to cease? That they were meant for us today?

Absolutely! :thumbsup:

Pharisees believed in the spiritual realm and the miraculous. Sadducees did not.

Amen!

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh! Matthew 18:3-7

Trust

Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:11-13

And Rejoice

Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.

Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

Peace

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

God Is Able!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Sorry - I only read the first few pages. I didn't realize the topic had gone from general signs and wonders to gold dust, gems, etc.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,345
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1961

I am certain that many reports of gold dust, gold fillings etc, are false and those meetings i have been in where these claims are made are IMO dubious and excitement based, leading to errors and disrepute.

But i would also not say that something is not of God because there is no biblical record of such thing. The bible is not meant to cover every possible behaviour or future event, if anyone believes that then Automobiles, TV, Radio, medical advances etc all have no place among us.

Jesus spat in the mud and rubbed it in a mans eyes to heal them, but at other times He used different methods or just the spoken word. Angels have appeared to more than a few in the bible and Heb 13:2 says Angels sometimes take the form of men. Those who insist on biblical precedent or direct biblical command or approval/disapproval are digging themselves a hole too big to get out of IMO.

Math 12:29 "An evil and adulterous generation seeks a sign" but this cannot mean that seeking a sign is always evil as there are ample biblical examples of asking for a sign that were not rebuked as evil and Gods willingness to give signs to help unbelief. Jesus also says "and no sign shall be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah". From this we can see that it is talking about the Jews who would not believe despite Jesus` many signs and proofs.

It is not the seeking of a sign or believing for a miracle that is evil, but seeking signs where proof is already available and so tempting God.

This is backed up by Jn 15:22 and Rom 1:20.

Mark 16:17+18 cannot be clearer that signs, healing and miracles will follow the preaching of the gospel, it is unbelief to insist otherwise, but it also follows that making signs etc more important than preaching the truth is disobedience and error IMO.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/29/1961

Knowledge of a few basics truths, when properly understood and applied, will make a huge difference in releasing His power and receiving your healing. Last month I shared one of the most important things the Lord has ever shown me: God has already placed His healing power within us, and it is now under our authority. It isn

Knowledge of a few basics truths, when properly understood and applied, will make a huge difference in releasing His power and receiving your healing. Last month I shared one of the most important things the Lord has ever shown me: God has already placed His healing power within us, and it is now under our authority. It isnt up to God to determine who receives healing; its up to us! What a powerful statement! Its our failure to understand and use the authority we have that is keeping God's healing power from flowing as it should. It's imperative that we discover what we have and learn how to release it. If you don't have my album entitled The Believer's Authority, you need to get it. The message will not only affect the way you receive and minister healing, but it will change the entire way you relate to God. It's a powerful teaching.

I thought you said I was wrong in that you didn't say it wasn,t up to God.

What is this then?

You should really put that first part in "quotes". It looks like it's coming from you.

Just a thought.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/29/1961

Knowledge of a few basics truths, when properly understood and applied, will make a huge difference in releasing His power and receiving your healing. Last month I shared one of the most important things the Lord has ever shown me: God has already placed His healing power within us, and it is now under our authority. It isn

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

Knowledge of a few basics truths, when properly understood and applied, will make a huge difference in releasing His power and receiving your healing. Last month I shared one of the most important things the Lord has ever shown me: God has already placed His healing power within us, and it is now under our authority. It isn't up to God to determine who receives healing; it's up to us! What a powerful statement! It's our failure to understand and use the authority we have that is keeping God's healing power from flowing as it should. It's imperative that we discover what we have and learn how to release it. If you don't have my album entitled The Believer's Authority, you need to get it. The message will not only affect the way you receive and minister healing, but it will change the entire way you relate to God. It's a powerful teaching.

I thought you said I was wrong in that you didn't say it wasn,t up to God.

What is this then?

Praise God!!!!! That's what the Topic was about! Why ain't more of use stepping out in faith to do it. But I think God does determines who is healed. Your using God's power in you by the Grace of Jesus our load.

Edited by Believer112

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

When you command healing 100 times, and nothing happens, and the best anyone can tell you is that you just don't have enough faith . . . .

Anyway, Believer - how many people have been healed by your command?

I Had Four Problems With "The Big Show"

1) Little Or No Bible Pointing Folk To Jesus

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. Acts 17:11

2) An "Angel" Speaking In It's Own Authority (I Think)

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. Galatians 1:8

3) Physical "Contempt" Poured Out Upon The Bodies Of The Beloved

And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 2 Timothy 2:24

4) And At The End, An Unrepentant (And On Going!) Public Display Of Adultery

In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will. 2 Timothy 2:25-26

Of Course God Still Heals And Raises The Dead And Creates A New Heart Within The Children Of Adam

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Hebrews 13:8

But All These Miracles Are Done To Bring Honor And Glory The The KING OF KINGS And Not To Mock And Fleece And Humble The Believing Poor

We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.

For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God. 2 Corinthians 4:13-15

>>>>>()<<<<<

Brother Believer Keep On Believing

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:6

And Give God The Glory

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. Romans 8:18

Within His Will

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10

Love, Your Brother Joe