• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Is bad theology included in the parable of the Sheep and the Goats? The Talents? The Vineyard? The 10 Virgins?

Now in return, a yes or no question, does believing false theology break a seal?

The answer could be yes and no.

Example 1: Some people believe one must be baptized in order to be saved. I would say no to this one.

Example 2: The Jahovah Witness believes that Christ is Michael the archangel. I would say yes to this one.

:noidea:

The Jehovah Witness was never sealed to begin with.

Are you sure? Can you honestly say that a new JW believer, before they became polluted with the doctrine, never had a relationship with the Holy Spirit? How do you know that?

Are you sure? Can you honestly say that a new JW believer, before they became polluted with the doctrine, never had a relationship with the Holy Spirit? How do you know that?

Yes!

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. 1 John 2:19

Yes!

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 10:33

But Jesus

And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly. Matthew 26:75

Saves

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Yes!

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. 1 John 2:19

Yes!

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 10:33

But Jesus

And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly. Matthew 26:75

Saves

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47

I am with Joe on this one :thumbsup:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Is bad theology included in the parable of the Sheep and the Goats? The Talents? The Vineyard? The 10 Virgins?

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/29/1961

I was supposedly saved when I was 9 years old.

But I was a babe in Christ for many years.

Even after this miracle I am about to share with you happened, it would be a few more years before I

began to dillegently seek God.

I was a roofer by trade and working for myself.

Before the job was finished I ran out of money.

I had a wife and three hungary children at home.

So I walked around the corner and up the street to a pay phone to borrow some money.

Nobody home.

As I was walking back I was praying to God to show me how to feed my kids that night.

I reminded Him of how He had nearly killed me for saying I didn't care what He said,and I knew He was hearing me and could help me. I said, I believe you can show me before I get back home.

When I was 4 houses away I said, Lord , Yer a runnin' outta time here, but I know you will show me.

At that moment a van was going by, and the rear wheel fell off and rolled in front of me.

Was some old people in it. I told them I could fix it for them, and they let me.

They gave me fifteen dollars, and I told them normally I would not take it, but my kids were hungary and how that God had answered my prayer.

I'm not sure how they felt about God knockin' thier tire off, but I was shore glad He did.

Now that fifteen dollars didn't come floatin' down outta the sky, but it was a miracle nonetheless.

Right or wrong?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

Even after this miracle I am about to share with you happened, it would be a few more years before I

So I walked around the corner and up the street to a pay phone to borrow some money.

Nobody home.

As I was walking back I was praying to God to show me how to feed my kids that night.

I reminded Him of how He had nearly killed me for saying I didn't care what He said,and I knew He was hearing me and could help me. I said, I believe you can show me before I get back home.

When I was 4 houses away I said, Lord , Yer a runnin' outta time here, but I know you will show me.

At that moment a van was going by, and the rear wheel fell off and rolled in front of me.

Was some old people in it. I told them I could fix it for them, and they let me.

They gave me fifteen dollars, and I told them normally I would not take it, but my kids were hungary and how that God had answered my prayer.

I'm not sure how they felt about God knockin' thier tire off, but I was shore glad He did.

Now that fifteen dollars didn't come floatin' down outta the sky, but it was a miracle nonetheless.

Right or wrong?

AMEN Brother and praise GOD!!!

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Nobody home.

Right or wrong?

Amen brother!

.... Now that fifteen dollars didn't come floatin' down outta the sky, but it was a miracle nonetheless.

Right or wrong?

Bouncing Down The Street Counts I Do Believe :24: :24: :24:

:thumbsup:

Hallelujah!

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

I think the gold dust "miracle" is not a good example of end times deception.It seems very trivial to me yet I do understand some people think it is a progression into larger deceptions. The end times deceptions will resemble things Jesus did,or would do,and making gold dust appear seems pointless.Also the end times deceptions have the purpose of seducing people into following false christs who will no doubt preach a different gospel and be revealed by their dead works.

The fact the elect will not be tricked by end times deceptions does not mean some might believe in the gold dust appearing imo.Different situations.

Well, they are certainly not going to start out with some grandiose deception that would immediately be dismissed out of hand because it was so obvious. False teachers usually start out with something small. Just a little grain of falsehood buried in a much bigger pile of what seems like truthful doctrine. A little yeast works though the whole batch of dough. Until it becomes mostly yeast and not much dough after a while. It is not difficult to discern that punching someone in the stomach or the concept that you can simply breathe out walking into an auditorium and hundereds will suddenly be slain in the spirit are not normative practices. False teachers always try and make it appear as if it's the real deal, but if you watch closely, the focus is not on Jesus the way it should be. As a consumer advocate on TV used to say "That's the tip-off to the rip-off." Bentley talked about angel worship. Hinn goes to Kathryn Kuhlman and Aimee McPherson's graves to get a "special annointing." When you see or hear stuff like that, it isn't hard to figure out that something ain't right. False doctrine and false signs and wonders start out small and work their way up.

Great description. It's exactly what the WOF "teachers" are doing. J.O. has 14,000 members of his "church" with an untold millions who watch him on T.V.