BlindSeeker

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

Once the balloon goes up, there's no place on earth that will be exempt from the judgments of God.

The wrath of God will not touch the true believers. They may be inconvenienced by it, but it will not come up against them. No matter how bad it gets, God will not forsake His children.

Just something to remember and think about.

God's wrath won't rest on the righteous . . . but they'll be targeted by the adversary.

Re 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Re 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Re 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

It's not the rath of God that worries me "man", it's the rath of Satan and his followers,

Luke 12

People should leave simply because God says to . . . period.

Yeah well, I don't believe He's telling us to flee the United States.

But that's just me.

Then by no way can you leave in faith . . .

. . . anymore than those who believe God is calling them to leave can they stay in faith.

But that's just me.

. . . anymore than those who believe God is calling them to leave can they stay in faith.

Can I assume you're leaving on the next flight out?

But that's just me.

Can I assume you're leaving on the next flight out?

LOL, not the next. But I have been praying about it for years and have begun looking the necessary steps and praying about where.

Most people think this is just a bunch of fed up American Christians wanting to leave, but I have heard from others outside America who feel they need to make ready for their American sisters and brothers who will be coming out.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

As I have been reading this with interest, it brings back a memory of something God showed me years ago. When it all hits the fan, I will still be here preaching Christ and helping those who did not make it out. So, I accept that we all have our own path to follow in Him. Just as we are all different parts of His body, we are all called to do certain things for Him. When I first was shown this, I thought that I would be missing the rapture, but now I am not pre-trib, it all fits together very nicely and I am confident that He will protect me as I do His will.

As I have been reading this with interest, it brings back a memory of something God showed me years ago. When it all hits the fan, I will still be here preaching Christ and helping those who did not make it out. So, I accept that we all have our own path to follow in Him. Just as we are all different parts of His body, we are all called to do certain things for Him. When I first was shown this, I thought that I would be missing the rapture, but now I am not pre-trib, it all fits together very nicely and I am confident that He will protect me as I do His will.

I too for a long time have always felt that I would stay . . . but that I must make sure my family and others are safely elsewhere. But that my labor here would be till the end. However, we all need to careful about what we "feel" and make sure whatever we do it is by faith, conviction, full persuasion that we are in God's will when, where, and doing what He has for us . . . otherwise how can we have confidence?

When praying the other night for what the Lord would have me share at a coffee house I host, He impressed upon the conclusion to each of the seven churches of Revelation 2 & 3 -

Re 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Re 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Re 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Re 2:29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Re 3:6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Re 3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Re 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Each of us are unique members of the Body of Christ having received grace according to the gifts disperse amongst us by the Holy Spirit. Each of us will have a need to hear what "the Spirit saith unto" us, as well as to those we are laboring with.

However, that doesn't mean we will be hearing the same thing anymore than the seven churches were told the same things, the encouragements, exhortation and admonitions were all according to each churches condition and requirements. We too must purpose to "have an ear to hear."

God is speaking, but are we listening? The time is coming when it will not matter how well you know your theology, what will mater is whether or not you have oil in your lamps and are found watching and praying that you may be found worthy to escape the wrath that is about to come.

What has always impressed me about the verses pertaining to "the beast" is the following -

Re 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and
they
that dwell on the earth
shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life
from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

That isn't saying that perhaps we should have some kind of an inkling as to what/who the beast might be . . . it is saying clearly to me that we should know . . . . because we were warned by scriptures and have therefore we prayerfully sought understanding from our Father. I'm no longer concerned who laughs, mock, ridicules me because I am persuaded America is headed into destruction, because it is something I have questioned and challenged over and over in my own heart. Nevertheless, the Lord has continually turn me here and there and shown me things in my heart, giving to me repeated confirmation from history and prophecy. With some things I been shown and taught from scriptures for nearly 25 years that have come to pass . . . right up to our present position of turning from Israel and befriending her enemies.

What other nation out there has mapped a "road map to peace" which requires the taking of God's covenanted land to Israel? What other Nation is leading the quest for a New World Order?

Yes, America is like a leper in whom the plague of her sin is, and the past glory of her clothes are rent with the head bare and should be crying out "Unclean, unclean." Therefore God is going cause her to dwell alone in darkness by taking her outside the camp of world nations by her destruction.

Re 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Yes, I am grieved and wearied by people telling me what kind of poor Christian and lousy American I am because I am thus persuaded . . . all I know is my heart breaks everyday . . . and therefore I pray for Obama, all those in our government, the judges and the criminals, the believer and the unbeliever, my family . . . that all God's longsuffering will not be in vain. I pray for God's people that they would grow up and in spirit and truth endeavor to be ONE as Jesus prayed we would be, and that we would quit all the carnal bickering and debate of the flesh by trying to prove ourselves right instead of humbly seeking truth by, first and foremost, challenging our own selves.

John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent Me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in Me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent Me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest Me I have given them;
that they may be one, even as We are one
:

I in them, and Thou in Me, That they may be made perfect in one; and
that the world may know
that Thou hast sent Me, and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved Me.

How else is the world truly going to know? How else are we really going to be a witness?

Bottom line is simply this - are we loving God with all our hearts? Are we seeking first His kingdom and righteousness? Are we purifying our souls by obeying the truth through His spirit?? unto unpolluted and selfless love of others? Do we tremble when we utter His word to others? Do we love our neighbors?

Are we truly hearing what His Spirit is saying to each of us?

I pray so . . . .

Edited by BlindSeeker

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

How else is the world truly going to know? How else are we really going to be a witness?

Bottom line is simply this - are we loving God with all our hearts? Are we seeking first His kingdom and righteousness? Are we purifying our souls by obeying the truth through His spirit?? unto unpolluted and selfless love of others? Do we tremble when we utter His word to others? Do we love our neighbors?

I pray so . . . .

Amen to that. When He comes it is not going to be pretty.....

But my two cents about running anywhere? Where?

Anywhere will be everywhere

And so placing any one place or country at the centre is fruitless.

Also...

2Th 3:3 But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.

Establish from the Greek is "set in a certain direction" στηρίζω

stērizō

stay-rid'-zo

From a presumed derivative of G2476 (like G4731); to set fast, that is, (literally) to turn resolutely in a certain direction, or (figuratively) to confirm: - fix, (e-) stablish, stedfastly set, strengthen.

I am confident that wherever I am, God has established me there. And I don't move without a lot of prayer and searching first.

I pray so . . . .

Amen to that. When He comes it is not going to be pretty.....

But my two cents about running anywhere? Where?

Anywhere will be everywhere

And so placing any one place or country at the centre is fruitless.

Also...

2Th 3:3 But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.

Establish from the Greek is "set in a certain direction" στηρίζω

stērizō

stay-rid'-zo

From a presumed derivative of G2476 (like G4731); to set fast, that is, (literally) to turn resolutely in a certain direction, or (figuratively) to confirm: - fix, (e-) stablish, stedfastly set, strengthen.

I am confident that wherever I am, God has established me there. And I don't move without a lot of prayer and searching first.

To classify obedience to God's word to "Come out of her MY people" as "running" misrepresents both the meaning of the word and the motive of those obeying it.

Isa 52:11 Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.

12 For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rereward.