• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Last night I was in worship for a while and I had 2 visions, Though I have idea's what these could mean, I would like advice. I've been praying if I should post these on here and I feel lead to post them.

I had a vision 7 days ago I'll start with that one first.

9/16/10

I saw a dead tree, with pennies covering the ground, there was a money sack hanging from the tree. Then everything turned black, and I saw a perfect green emerald, and I could see light sparkles of jewels behind it. I then saw the dead tree again, and the ground was covered in gold coins instead of pennies, and there was a vulture where the money bag once was.

9/23/10

First I saw the Harvest moon with large bats flying around it they flew to the ground. Then I saw what looked like a dove of white flames, fly by the moon which I believe was the Holy Spirit.

Then about an hour later I had another vision.

I saw the statue of liberty, there where windows in the base of her crown that where all shattered, and broken. I then saw a royal crown that was made of red velvet and gold. After that I saw a meeting room with a round table, there where 10 leaders around the table, and a man who was dark grey in a commanders uniform standing on top of the table. The 10 leaders threw their crowns to him.

Then I was sitting in a room and I saw a rose come down and land in my left hand. It was white with pink tips. I could smell it, and when I smelled it I heard a voice say this is freedom. Then I saw a red rose fall and land in my right hand, I could smell it also, a little stronger than the first rose, and the voice said this us liberty. Then the roses turned into two chests, and when they opened they where full of crowns, around 4-5 in each. The voice said pick out your crown, I replied back I want the helmet of salvation. Then I saw a Halo appear over my head.

Then I saw a woman dressing in heavy gold armor, She put on a thick helmet of solid gold, and stood up ready for battle, I then saw an endless army covering the whole world, The army was all the same color as the grey man, all where grey and lifeless battling. I saw a volcano with fire and smoke rising in the middle of the army, and in the fire and smoke was a dragon.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Wow - if that isn't a representation of Revelation....

Anyway, I'm not much of an interpreter, but if this helps:

and there was a vulture where the money bag once was.

I was recently looking up info on the symbolism of the eagle in the Bible, and there was at least one source that pointed out how often the word translated as "eagle" in the Bible should have been translated as "vulture." (Depending on which translation you use.)

You can read about it here: http://www.bible-history.com/isbe/E/EAGLE/

Here's one where the bird should be the vulture:

Luke 17

36 "Two men will be in the field ; one will be taken and the other will be left." 37 And answering they said to Him, "Where, Lord ?" And He said to them, "Where the body is, there also the vultures will be gathered."

Vultures do not bring death - they just follow it.

Wow - if that isn't a representation of Revelation....

Anyway, I'm not much of an interpreter, but if this helps:

and there was a vulture where the money bag once was.

I was recently looking up info on the symbolism of the eagle in the Bible, and there was at least one source that pointed out how often the word translated as "eagle" in the Bible should have been translated as "vulture." (Depending on which translation you use.)

You can read about it here: http://www.bible-history.com/isbe/E/EAGLE/

Here's one where the bird should be the vulture:

Luke 17

36 "Two men will be in the field ; one will be taken and the other will be left." 37 And answering they said to Him, "Where, Lord ?" And He said to them, "Where the body is, there also the vultures will be gathered."

Vultures do not bring death - they just follow it.

Also

Matthew 24:28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

I didn't relate that verse to the first vision. I'm going to think and pray about that, might be relating to that verse. I've heard the reason why vulture wasn't added was because it was considered a curse word around that time but not sure. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Also

Matthew 24:28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

Same thing - different version (Matthew's versus Luke's). :laugh:

I didn't relate that verse to the first vision. I'm going to think and pray about that, might be relating to that verse. I've heard the reason why vulture wasn't added was because it was considered a curse word around that time but not sure. Thanks for reminding me of that.

It seems the ancient words didn't distinguish the two birds very well. One has to read the context.

Eagles don't gather around carcasses! One might, but not a group.

Also

Same thing - different version (Matthew's versus Luke's). :laugh:

It seems the ancient words didn't distinguish the two birds very well. One has to read the context.

Eagles don't gather around carcasses! One might, but not a group.

Very true, lol I wasn't trying to make it matt vs. luke, :laugh: just pointing out the two accounts of that verse.

Luke and Matt both refer to "Day of the Lord"

I wouldn't make too much out of it. There doesn't seem to be any reason to suppose it was nothing more than a strange dream.

Sure you didn't fall asleep during worship?

It wasn't a dream. It was a vision. I wasn't asleep nor did I fall asleep, I was wide awake and deep in worship.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Praying for the Lord to send a interpreter Josh, the last of your visions is certainly right in line with Revelation.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

It wasn't a dream. It was a vision.

How do you know?

How would you know otherwise? Don't you think Joshua-777 would know his own experience? If anything would be an appropriate question would be whether it was of God or not . . . yet even that is for his determination depending on the understanding he receives from it, the scriptures and fulfillment/or not.

What really is your motive of challenging Joshua? Your method succinct method doesn't seem too overflowing with grace or edification.

:blink:

It is a simple enough question. I repeat: How do you know?

Do you suppose he could not tell if he was awake and not asleep?

:hmmm:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

It is a simple enough question. I repeat: How do you know?

Do you suppose he could not tell if he was awake and not asleep?

:hmmm:

..and yet, the question remains: How do you know?

I have to ask Paul, are you a believer? It seems that you come with nothing to share, but willing to challenge much. What is your motivation? Is it faith, hope and charity?

1Co 13:4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Eph 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

What is your gift of God for the perfecting of the saints, the edifying of the body? What is the realm of your ministry? How are you laboring here in love for a unity of faith amongst believers here . . . or even just with Joshua?

What knowledge of the Son of God that the Holy Spirit has enlighten your heart with that you you must share because it burns within your own heart? Are you laboring towards being the perfect man, striving for the stature of the fullness of Christ? If so, then what prevents it from being more evident in your communications with other believers here?

I can see no reason for challenging Joshua, so maybe you gladly share your's if the motive is indeed pure.