IGNORED

Vision during worship

Joshua-777

For Such

The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. Romans 13:12-13

A Time

Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:16

As This

Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:16-17

>>>>>()<<<<<

It is a simple enough question. I repeat: How do you know?

Read

Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet; Daniel 7:19

Read

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. Revelation 12

See!

Then I saw a woman dressing in heavy gold armor, She put on a thick helmet of solid gold, and stood up ready for battle,

I then saw an endless army covering the whole world, The army was all the same color as the gray man, all where gray and lifeless battling. I saw a volcano with fire and smoke rising in the middle of the army, and in the fire and smoke was a dragon....

>>>>>()<<<<<

Dear Brother Whether Or Not I Totally Understand It And Because I Am Granted Sight To See And Grace To Agree

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: Acts 2:17-18

With Literally Every Word In God's Holy Book

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Matthew 4:4

I Would Deface Myself From FB

What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:27-28

And Hid In My Closet

Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:13

But For Christ

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. John 14:18

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:1-3

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

... The voice said pick out your crown, I replied back I want the helmet of salvation. Then I saw a Halo appear over my head.

Then I saw a woman dressing in heavy gold armor, She put on a thick helmet of solid gold, and stood up ready for battle, I then saw an endless army covering the whole world, The army was all the same color as the grey man, all where grey and lifeless battling....

I was just thinking - this might be one of those double visuals.

You chose to wear the helmet of salvation.

Then you see a woman putting a helmet on.

The woman is the Bride of Christ, adorning herself in her heavenly armor.

That's the double affect. First you see it in you, then you see it in the Body of Christ as a whole.

This is my guess anyway.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

... The voice said pick out your crown, I replied back I want the helmet of salvation. Then I saw a Halo appear over my head.

Then I saw a woman dressing in heavy gold armor, She put on a thick helmet of solid gold, and stood up ready for battle, I then saw an endless army covering the whole world, The army was all the same color as the grey man, all where grey and lifeless battling....

I was just thinking - this might be one of those double visuals.

You chose to wear the helmet of salvation.

Then you see a woman putting a helmet on.

The woman is the Bride of Christ, adorning herself in her heavenly armor.

That's the double affect. First you see it in you, then you see it in the Body of Christ as a whole.

This is my guess anyway.

Thats an interesting way to look at it. I was thinking the woman was Israel, being redeemed. The reason why is the armies of the earth where all pushing toward her. Israel is also referred to as a woman in many different passages. Zechariah 14 puts Israel as the center place, the nations are going to rise against her. It also felt like a call to battle.

Jude 1:14 Moreover, Hanokh, in the seventh generation starting with Adam, also prophesied about these men, saying, "Look! ADONAI came with his myriads of holy ones 15 to execute judgment against everyone, that is, to convict all the godless for their godless deeds which they have done in such a godless way, and for all the harsh words these godless sinners have spoken against him."

The woman could be the bride though. I'll be praying about that. Thanks :)

It is a simple enough question. I repeat: How do you know?

Do you suppose he could not tell if he was awake and not asleep?

:hmmm:

..and yet, the question remains: How do you know?

Really there is nothing I can say to answer you. I know I was awake in worship, I don't fall asleep in worship. How can you, when your feeling His presence? Now whether or not you believe me, look towards Him, give your all to Him.

We serve an active God who does communicate with His children, He moves in our lives in supernatural ways, and we should all strive to fall deeper in love with Him.

All fruitfulness flows from intimacy

Dear Brother Whether Or Not I Totally Understand It And Because I Am Granted Sight To See And Grace To Agree

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: Acts 2:17-18

With Literally Every Word In God's Holy Book

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Matthew 4:4

I Would Deface Myself From FB

What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:27-28

And Hid In My Closet

Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:13

But For Christ

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. John 14:18

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:1-3

Love, Your Brother Joe

Thanks brother. :)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

I think what PaulT is asking is: How do you know the vision was from God and not from Satan? How do you know the difference?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

I think what PaulT is asking is: How do you know the vision was from God and not from Satan? How do you know the difference?

No. That's not what he asked . . . or is asking. I even clarified that in as a being reasonable question. was still how do we know it, meaning, it was a vision and not a dream. That is all he has asked.

It's In The Bible.....

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. Acts 17:11

Or Not

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

We serve an active God who does communicate with His children, He moves in our lives in supernatural ways, and we should all strive to fall deeper in love with Him.

Citations, please.

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Ac 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Ac 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Ac 21:9 And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.

1Co 14:26 How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

2Co 12:1 It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.

Ga 2:2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.

Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Eph 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Citations, please.

OK . . . I am curious as to which part of this you disagree with?

1. We serve an active God

2. Who does communicate with His children

3. He moves in our lives in supernatural ways

4. We should all strive to fall deeper in love with Him.