• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The Bible tells us to test the spirits. I see nothing wrong with questioning visions and the circumstance from which they are given.

That would be fine if the tests actually made sense.

Personally, I am leery of these "visions." If God gives the vision, wouldn't he also be the one to give the receiver understanding?

Daniel and Zechariah did not understand their visions, did they?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

The Bible tells us to test the spirits. I see nothing wrong with questioning visions and the circumstance from which they are given.

Personally, I am leery of these "visions." If God gives the vision, wouldn't he also be the one to give the receiver understanding?

Yes, but not necessarily at the same time or through the same individual. Daniel received visions and was told to go his way because the meanings were sealed up for a time.

That would be fine if the tests actually made sense.

Daniel and Zechariah did not understand their visions, did they?

:thumbsup: Gee I coulda' just read down further :laugh:

.... and we should all strive to fall deeper in love with Him.

Citations, please.

:thumbsup:

Hallelujah!

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: Deuteronomy 6:4-6

Amen!

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. Mark 12:29-31

Amen

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Jeremiah 31:3

Fine.

Ok.

But it is not wise to accept that someone has had a vision simply on their say so.

Nobody has accepted the vision as absolutely from God, nor have we felt Joshua was lying . . .

That is why we prayerful consider it and also why he has openly submitted to the body for such evaluation.

People should not be ganged up on for asking questions.

Nobody has ganged up on anyone. However, when someone questions are persistent that perhaps Joshua doesn't know if he was asleep or awake, . . . and that we really shouldn't give it any consideration . . . how is that proper? :noidea:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

We serve an active God who does communicate with His children, He moves in our lives in supernatural ways, and we should all strive to fall deeper in love with Him.

Citations, please.

God want's your heart, He wants your worship, He wants your love and devotion. He does work through the Holy Spirit in a believers life, the deeper intimacy you have with Him, the more fruitfulness you will have. All fruitfulness flows from intimacy. Now as far as wether you believe in the vision I had or not. That's not important, what is is your personal relationship with Jesus. Open your heart to Him fully, the more intimate you are with Him, the more you'll see Him active and moving in your life.

John 7:37 Now on the last day of the festival, Hoshana Rabbah, Yeshua stood and cried out, "If anyone is thirsty, let him keep coming to me and drinking! 38 Whoever puts his trust in me, as the Scripture says, rivers of living water will flow from his inmost being!"

Psalms 42:7-8 Deep is calling to deep at the thunder of your waterfalls; all your surging rapids and waves are sweeping over me. 8 By day ADONAI commands his grace, and at night his song is with me as a prayer to the God of my life.

Isaiah 35:5-9

5 Then the eyes of the blind will be opened, and the ears of the deaf will be unstopped; 6 then the lame man will leap like a deer, and the mute person's tongue will sing. For in the desert, springs will burst forth, streams of water in the 'Aravah; 7 the sandy mirage will become a pool, the thirsty ground springs of water. The haunts where jackals lie down will become a marsh filled with reeds and papyrus. 8 A highway will be there, a way, called the Way of Holiness. The unclean will not pass over it, but it will be for those whom he guides fools will not stray along it. 9 No lion or other beast of prey will be there, traveling on it. They will not be found there, but the redeemed will go there.

Joel 2:28 "After this, I will pour out my Spirit on all humanity. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions; 29 and also on male and female slaves in those days I will pour out my Spirit. 30 I will show wonders in the sky and on earth - blood, fire and columns of smoke. 31 The sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible Day of ADONAI." 32 At that time, whoever calls on the name of ADONAI will be saved. For in Mount Tziyon and Yerushalayim there will be those who escape, as ADONAI has promised; among the survivors will be those whom ADONAI has called.

2 Corinthians 2:1-5. I have to boast. There is nothing to be gained by it, but I will go on to visions and revelations of the Lord. 2 I know a man in union with the Messiah who fourteen years ago was snatched up to the third heaven; whether he was in the body or outside the body I don't know, God knows. 3 And I know that such a man - whether in the body or apart from the body I don't know, God knows - 4 was snatched into Gan-'Eden and heard things that cannot be put into words, things unlawful for a human being to utter. 5 About such a man I will boast; but about myself I will not boast, except in regard to my weaknesses.

1 Corinthians 12:11 One and the same Spirit is at work in all these things, distributing to each person as he chooses.

9/16/10

I saw a dead tree, with pennies covering the ground, there was a money sack hanging from the tree. Then everything turned black, and I saw a perfect green emerald, and I could see light sparkles of jewels behind it. I then saw the dead tree again, and the ground was covered in gold coins instead of pennies, and there was a vulture where the money bag once was.

I've been praying over this and over the last few days came across a lot of random content relating to this, in Church and conversations. I think I'm coming to an understanding on this. One thing about the vision, the tree was unfruitful, and there was a money bag instead of fruit. Wood usually symbolizes man. I think it's Putting trust in this world, and the provisions of man rather than God. The moneybag also I think could be the Rich, and proud in spirit, The pennies, on the ground I think it's the poor in spirit. the humble and lowly. The green emerald I believe is the treasure the Lord is storing for us, It is the fourth gem in the New Jerusalem. also corresponding to the tribes of Israel as we see in Exodus 39. The next part of the vision, the pennies where gone and there was gold scattered all over the ground where the pennies where and a vulture where the moneybag was. I believe is referring to the Day of the Lord, in Luke 17 it mentions where the bodies are, there the vultures will gather, we also see this picture in Ezekiel 7, where the silver and gold are scattered on the ground because of the day of the Lord. I believe that the vision Has to do with the Day of the Lord. I believe that the pennies, being people poor in Spirit, lovers of the good, set apart from the tree, "man" where caught up when I saw the emerald.

Exodus 39:10 They put on it four rows of stones: the first row was a carnelian, a topaz and an emerald; 11 the second row a green feldspar, a sapphire and a diamond; 12 the third row an orange zircon, an agate and an amethyst; 13 and the fourth row a beryl, an onyx and a jasper. They were mounted in settings of gold. 14 The stones corresponded to the names of the twelve sons of Isra'el; they were engraved with their names as a seal would be engraved, each name representing one of the twelve tribes.

Revelation 21:18 The wall was made of diamond and the city of pure gold resembling pure glass. 19 The foundations of the city wall were decorated with all kinds of precious stones-the first foundation stone was diamond, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth sardonyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh turquoise and the twelfth amethyst. 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls, with each gate made of a single pearl. The city's main street was pure gold, transparent as glass.

John 15:1 "I am the real vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 Every branch which is part of me but fails to bear fruit, he cuts off; and every branch that does bear fruit, he prunes, so that it may bear more fruit. 3 Right now, because of the word which I have spoken to you, you are pruned. 4 Stay united with me, as I will with you -- for just as the branch can't put forth fruit by itself apart from the vine, so you can't bear fruit apart from me. 5 "I am the vine and you are the branches. Those who stay united with me, and I with them, are the ones who bear much fruit; because apart from me you can't do a thing.

Matthew 6:24 No one can be slave to two masters; for he will either hate the first and love the second, or scorn the second and be loyal to the first. You can't be a slave to both God and money.

Ezekiel 7:14 The shofar has sounded, everything is ready, but no one goes out to the battle, for my wrath is coming to all her many people. 15 "'Outside is the sword, inside plague and famine. Those in the country will die by the sword. And as for those in the city, plague and famine will eat them up. 16 But if any of them manage to escape, they will head for the mountains like doves from the valleys, all of them moaning, each for his sin. 17 All hands will droop, all knees turn to water. 18 They will put on sackcloth; horror will cover them; every face will be ashamed, every head shaved bald. 19 They will throw their silver into the streets; their gold will be like something unclean. On the day of ADONAI's wrath their silver and gold won't be able to rescue them. These things won't satisfy their hunger, these things won't fill their stomachs, because these are what caused them to sin. 20 From their beautiful jewellery, in which they took such pride, they made their abominable idols and their other detestable things; therefore, for them I have caused it to be like something unclean.

Luke 17:26 "Also, at the time of the Son of Man, it will be just as it was at the time of Noach. 27 People ate and drank, and men and women married, right up until the day Noach entered the ark; then the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise, as it was in the time of Lot -- people ate and drank, bought and sold, planted and built; 29 but the day Lot left S'dom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 That is how it will be on the day the Son of Man is revealed. 31 On that day, if someone is on the roof with his belongings in his house, he must not go down to take them away. Similarly, if someone is in the field, he must not turn back -- 32 remember Lot's wife! 33 Whoever aims at preserving his own life will lose it, but whoever loses his life will stay alive. 34 I tell you, on that night there will be two people in one bed -- one will be taken and the other left behind. 35 There will be two women grinding grain together -- one will be taken and the other left behind." 36 Some manuscripts have verse 36: Two men will be in a field -- one will be taken and the other left behind." 37 They asked him, "Where, Lord?" He answered, "Wherever there's a dead body, that's where the vultures gather."

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

Last night I was in worship for a while and I had 2 visions, Though I have idea's what these could mean, I would like advice. I've been praying if I should post these on here and I feel lead to post them.

I had a vision 7 days ago I'll start with that one first.

9/16/10

I saw a dead tree, with pennies covering the ground, there was a money sack hanging from the tree. Then everything turned black, and I saw a perfect green emerald, and I could see light sparkles of jewels behind it. I then saw the dead tree again, and the ground was covered in gold coins instead of pennies, and there was a vulture where the money bag once was.

9/23/10

First I saw the Harvest moon with large bats flying around it they flew to the ground. Then I saw what looked like a dove of white flames, fly by the moon which I believe was the Holy Spirit.

Then about an hour later I had another vision.

I saw the statue of liberty, there where windows in the base of her crown that where all shattered, and broken. I then saw a royal crown that was made of red velvet and gold. After that I saw a meeting room with a round table, there where 10 leaders around the table, and a man who was dark grey in a commanders uniform standing on top of the table. The 10 leaders threw their crowns to him.

Then I was sitting in a room and I saw a rose come down and land in my left hand. It was white with pink tips. I could smell it, and when I smelled it I heard a voice say this is freedom. Then I saw a red rose fall and land in my right hand, I could smell it also, a little stronger than the first rose, and the voice said this us liberty. Then the roses turned into two chests, and when they opened they where full of crowns, around 4-5 in each. The voice said pick out your crown, I replied back I want the helmet of salvation. Then I saw a Halo appear over my head.

Then I saw a woman dressing in heavy gold armor, She put on a thick helmet of solid gold, and stood up ready for battle, I then saw an endless army covering the whole world, The army was all the same color as the grey man, all where grey and lifeless battling. I saw a volcano with fire and smoke rising in the middle of the army, and in the fire and smoke was a dragon.

:th_praying:

.... doesn't know if he was asleep or awake.... shouldn't give it any consideration....

:thumbsup:

>>>>>()<<<<<

Consideration

Asleep Or No

The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.

By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew.

My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion:

So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck.

Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.

When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.

For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken. Proverbs 3:19-26

Jesus Loves Josh

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Jeremiah 31:3

And Us Too

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. Matthew 11:28-29

>>>>>()<<<<<

A Prophesy

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. Romans 10:11

And Yet Another

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47

May The LORD Grant I Hear His Voice

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh:

and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions,

and your old men shall dream dreams: Acts 2:17

Even In My Sleep

I've been praying much over this, and trusting in the Lord for the interpretation. This is what I believe the interpretation is. I got a little different interpretation then previous. If this in any way contradicts scripture, please let me know.

The tree is men, and our country, The pennies are the poor in Spirit, The humble who trust in the Lord instead of man. the moneybag is the rich, and prideful, the ones who do not trust in God, but put their trust in mans provisions, or their own wealth, Which is the fruit of the tree. The green Emerald is the fourth stone in the new jerusalem, I believe this is referring to those who have been faithful and worship the Lord with a pure heart are gathered together. When the vision went back to the tree, I saw the gold on the ground where the pennies where, and a vulture on the tree where the moneybag was. Those that put their trust in man, and their own wealth instead of God will die, and the gold on the ground where the pennies. Those who trusted in God rather than man, or their wealth will be refined in the Lord.

2. Satan's armies are gathering their people, also the Lord is preparing His harvest, I believe that there will be a revival.

3. The stature of liberty with the broken windows on her crown represent our country. Liberty will no longer reign in our country, A crown symbolizes authority and rule. The red crown is royalty, Our leadership is handed over to royalty or the wealthy "The red crown". The 10 leaders with the 10 crowns are the kings that will reign with the beast, and they gave their authority to the beast. Then the White rose is when we are caught up, we have freedom in Jesus and are made pure, the Red rose is we have true liberty in Him. The crowns are the different crowns we will receive when we are united with Him, and the Halo is the helmet of salvation.

The woman is Israel, putting on the armor of Christ defending herself against the nations. All Israel will be saved. The armies against her are the armies who have sworn allegiance to the beast and worship him. The mountain of fire and smoke, is Satan's kingdom coming against the Lord's armies.

Jesus will appear over Zion to defend her with His saints.