starfire

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Starfire, I can tell by your posts that you are concerned over the present situation that our country is in. I agree tht there is "somehing in the air. " I do think that we are in the middle of God plans and we are seeing prophecy being carried out. However, as said above Jesus said fear not. Whatever is in store for us in America, we should rejoice for it will be for the finalization of God's plans for Israel, and ultimately for all.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled.  :exclaimation:

Seems like a tall order, huh?

You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You. Because he trusts in You.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Phl 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Phl 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.

Phl 4:9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:exclaimation: Hey Traveller you are the second person to tell me that today. God is calling for something. I am going to keep on praying.  :thumb:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

LET US NOT FORGET...............

The fear of YAHWEH is clean, enduring for ever: The ordinances of YAHWEH are true, and righteous altogether. Psalm 19:9

The angel of YAHWEH encampeth round about them that fear him, And delivereth them.

Psalm 34:7

Oh fear YAHWEH, ye his saints; For there is no want to them that fear him.

Psalm 34:9

The fear of YAHWEH is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all they that do his commandments: His praise endureth for ever. Psalm 111:10

Praise ye Yah. Blessed is the man that feareth YAHWEH, That delighteth greatly in his commandments.

Psalm 112

In the fear of YAHWEH is strong confidence; And his children shall have a place of refuge.

Proverbs 14:26

The fear of YAHWEH is a fountain of life, That one may depart from the snares of death.

Proverbs 14:27

The WORD tells us not to fear MAN or what man can do. But, me must fear YAHWEH. Too many people walk around with puffed up pride "No Fear"... well, I am the first to admit that what is about to come upon the world scares me. I am sure that the Father will take care of me...But, what will he allow?

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

En Guarde:

1John 4:18

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Isaiah 41:10

So, do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared.    <>Proverbs  3:25,26

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:exclaimation: amen :D

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

En Guarde:

1John 4:18

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Isaiah 41:10

So, do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Before anyone begins to "draw swords" let me explain.

I am in the service and very likely going to join in the conflict soon. I will possibly be away from my husband and two young children for about a year atleast. As I said before, I do not know how much the Father will allow me to go through. So, put yourself in my shoes before passing judgement.

Even though I know that fear does not come from the Father, the WORD does say to FEAR YAHWEH. I beleive alot of the problems with the world today is not enough people FEAR him. Even those who love him should fear him.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Luke 12:4-7 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

I believe that covers it?