• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

Excellent Article! It is well-written and accurate.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

What appeared to have died was the nation state of Israel .It took place in 70 ad.The world marveled when it appeared once more nearly 2000 years later.

It did? OK, I wasn't around in the late 40's so I have to rely on historical records. But I do not seen much in the way of marveling and worshiping any nation or people or king on account Israel being reborn. :huh:

As for the king of the north.Ive been watching that chapter for quite a long time.If you have watched the prophecies come to pass as I have then you would understand as well.But I dont expect anyone to believe me about it.You will have to just dig into it yourself if you want to understand it.If not its no sweat off my back.

Shilohsfoal - this isn't a godly attitude, you know? If we understand all mysteries and all knowledge and have not love, . . . .

I hope you know the rest?

Please consider your priorities. Please?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

I suppose the main reason most people dont believe the US is in bible prophecy is because thier teachers and preachers have taught them wrong.

Those preachers had interpreted the scriptures incorrectly and and have caused people to stumble.But such things are to take place before the end because if evereyone could understand the scriptures then there shouldnt be a time of the end.

Its like this.If the pharisees understood the scriptures then Christ would not have been crucified.Same as it is with other prophecies.

Fact is the USA plays a major role in end times prophecies.Mostly its policies and efforts in the middle east in and around Israel are well documented in scripture.I myself have read of such things as the Beirut bombings,the first and second Iraq wars.Ive also read of future prophecies such as other conflicts in the middle eaat and the US embassy being moved to Jerusalem.

From the way things are going ,it appears the time of the end shall come upon many people as a thiefin the night.They will be unaware the end is come because they trusted in thier teachers interpretations of the scriptures.

Could you please explain what I have placed in bold.

Luke 12;39

And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.

Most people place thier trust in a man to interpret prophecy to them .They go to the church of thier choice to hear other mens interpretations of prophecies or buy books of mens interpretations of prophecies and because of this they think they know what shall take place.But now that those prophecies are taking place before thier faces they cant understand them because they have been mislead by the same men they placed thier trust in.Insted of watching what is taking place and what is biblical they look for thier interpretations to take place.The thief will come and those people wont even know what time of day it is.

Well, you didn't tell me how a person will not know the end has come....thats what you said....." they will be unaware the end has come ".....how could anyone not know the end has come....when the end gets here it's going to be a pretty big deal....gonna be kinda hard to miss it.

OK.You tellme .If a person is dead .How are they going to know the end has come?

If Im not mistaken the scripture says the dead know nothing.

Knowing nothing because your dead is quite different from what you stated.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Fact is the USA plays a major role in end times prophecies.

Do you believe the US is the Beast out of the sea, one of the heads of the Beast, the Beast out of the land, or Mystery Babylon?

Daniel chapter 11 is about the US.The events take place in the promised land.The beast out of the earth is the same as the king of the north.

The beast with seven heads and ten horns is the promised land.The seven heads are seven mountains on which Jerusalem sits and the ten horns are the muslim nations that shall fight against Jesus when he returns.It is at that time that Israel inherits the promised land from Iraq to Egypt.The little horn (the beast)whos look is more stout than his fellows is the nation state of Israel.

The kings of the south and north were well known to the Israelites, Egypt and Syria or the Assyrians. Are you aware that there are seven mts in Saudia Arabia also that surround mecca, where the most holy things of islam. The US, the 'western' nations I think are the beast that come out of the sea, they were the one who subdued islam to begin with and who have been guiding islam ever since. Babylon is a system and wherever the woman in the basket is, where money is controlled and traded, where the seat of power resides is where Babylon is. Take a look through this site theres a lot of good stuff here that shows who Babylon very well could be etc. And if Israel is the beast how does it turn on itself and invade itself and kill off their own citizens?

You dont know how a nation can kill its own citizens?

Mt 23;37

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, [thou] that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under [her] wings, and ye would not!

I bet Jesus knows how a nation can kill its own citizens,.

Brother against brother, nation against nation, I get how they can fight themselves as they did throughout time, the tribes came against Benjamin and was going to totally destroy them but they didn't. The way you seem to have the end times set up Israel is the whole system with some muslims thrown in for good measure. Finding out who those beasts are is important, finding out whose riding the beast is important, Daniel 11 is not about America, America is not the king of the north funny thing how history and maps show what countries are north and south of Israel and how the bible identifies the countries of the north and south of Israel. All countries that deal with Israel are in prophecy somehow but it is only the nations who war with her and that have warred with her that is mentioned as coming physically against Israel to make war.

As I said somewhere else to you none of us have it right, correct and can tell anyone else we 'know' the truth, some prophecy can almost be seen yet we still do not see it clearly, we can guess sometimes very well, even when we dig deep and feel we have found some truth nuggets God always has the last word and shows us we just didn't understand it well enough! It does seem to fit better than anything else that islam is the eight beast yet still they do not have the head in place in order to gain power from satan so there is still possiblities the caliphate will fall apart and the beast does not come at this time we just have to wait and see.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Do you believe the US is the Beast out of the sea, one of the heads of the Beast, the Beast out of the land, or Mystery Babylon?

Daniel chapter 11 is about the US.The events take place in the promised land.The beast out of the earth is the same as the king of the north.

You're going to need to explain how the US can be to the North of Israel.

The beast with seven heads and ten horns is the promised land.The seven heads are seven mountains on which Jerusalem sits and the ten horns are the muslim nations that shall fight against Jesus when he returns.It is at that time that Israel inherits the promised land from Iraq to Egypt.The little horn (the beast)whos look is more stout than his fellows is the nation state of Israel.

I've heard of people claiming the 7 mountains to be Jerusalem's before - even though it is not the only significant city on 7 mountains. The rest of your claims, though are new to me.

But if the heads are physical mountains, how does a mountain have an appearance of having died yet come back to life, causing the world to marvel and worship?

What appeared to have died was the nation state of Israel .It took place in 70 ad.The world marveled when it appeared once more nearly 2000 years later.

As for the king of the north.Ive been watching that chapter for quite a long time.If you have watched the prophecies come to pass as I have then you would understand as well.But I dont expect anyone to believe me about it.You will have to just dig into it yourself if you want to understand it.If not its no sweat off my back.

I would think that, if you truly believe these things, that you would try without ceasing to make others see. You just blew off everyone who has a different view than you. If your only agenda is to be right then you have no love for your fellow man; not a Christian attitude at all.

You don't know how a nation can kill its own citizens?

Matthew 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, [thou] that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under [her] wings, and ye would not!

I bet Jesus knows how a nation can kill its own citizens,.

You Betcha

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. Luke 13:34-35

Jesus Will Save His Beloved

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. Romans 11:1-5

Jerusalem

But I am the LORD thy God, that divided the sea, whose waves roared: The LORD of hosts is his name.

And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.

Awake, awake, stand up, O Jerusalem, which hast drunk at the hand of the LORD the cup of his fury; thou hast drunken the dregs of the cup of trembling, and wrung them out.

There is none to guide her among all the sons whom she hath brought forth; neither is there any that taketh her by the hand of all the sons that she hath brought up.

These two things are come unto thee; who shall be sorry for thee? desolation, and destruction, and the famine, and the sword: by whom shall I comfort thee?

Thy sons have fainted, they lie at the head of all the streets, as a wild bull in a net: they are full of the fury of the LORD, the rebuke of thy God.

Therefore hear now this, thou afflicted, and drunken, but not with wine:

Thus saith thy Lord the LORD, and thy God that pleadeth the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again:

But I will put it into the hand of them that afflict thee; which have said to thy soul, Bow down, that we may go over: and thou hast laid thy body as the ground, and as the street, to them that went over. Isaiah 51:15-23

And Woe To All Those Who Hate Her

And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. Zechariah 14:12

You See

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Psalms 122:6

Yes?

Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me. Zechariah 2:7-9

Yes!

Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.

And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.

Be silent, O all flesh, before the LORD: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation. Zechariah 2:10-13

Yes LORD

Yes And Amen!

Glory! Glory To The KING OF THE JEW~! My LORD And My God

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

I've heard of people claiming the 7 mountains to be Jerusalem's before - even though it is not the only significant city on 7 mountains. The rest of your claims, though are new to me.

But if the heads are physical mountains, how does a mountain have an appearance of having died yet come back to life, causing the world to marvel and worship?

And here I was hoping for a real answer to neb's question...

:sad030:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

Let me guess.You too dont believe the word of God?

Rev 17;9

And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

If anyone says those heads are not mountains then it is because they have no wisdom.

From what Ive read the mountain was coverd with limestone and blood.

The Romans were quite brutal.

I don't understand; why are you insulting me?

I wanted to understand what you were saying about the prophecy, but your answers are murky at best, and when I gently point out that your answer to nebula was not really an answer, you make the accusation that I don't believe the Word of God? Why is that?

Can we actually discuss the topic without making insulting assumptions about each other?

All I can do is lead you to water.Cant make you drink.I been watching prophecies such as both Iraq wars and the Beruit bombings which are written in Daniel chapter 11.You could have asked me more abouth the chapter and I could have brought you up to date.But you didnt do that.You woulds rather not know anything about the US in scripture.Just dont forbid others from seaking the truth though.That would be down right evil.

Oh come on are you now the Holy Spirit sent to show us all the truth? I don't mean to be rude but some of us here have been studying prophecy for many decades and none of us hold the whole truth of any of prophecy except the ones that have already come to pass. And if you do believe you do know the whole truth of prophecy I would have to say you are a false prophet. In order to have a converstation with someone there needs to be a back and forth dialogue and not someone sitting up on their soap box claiming they hold all the answers. Teachers, teach not hammer what they believe as the truth, by your own admission you are not here to have a discussion but 'lead us', you could have asked questions, answered questions, had a back and forth conversation instead you insist you know the truth or at least thats what I am getting by your posts here on Worthy. It happens quite a lot really people coming in with all the truth and insisting we all learn from them.

I never forbid others except my children but since they are all grown up its not my place any longer to tell almost 30 year olds what to listen to and learn. Please tell me where I have forbidden you to do anything? Let me ask you this, why are you afraid of having a conversation with someone? because they do not hold to the same views as you? who told you that you have all the answers? If you insist that it was God or the Spirit then why doesn't He give us all the same answers, after all scripture including prophecy is of no private interpretation meaning one person doesn't have all the answers so they can lord it over anothers head.

Tell me how you come to the idea that Dan. 11 is about the US? Are you aware that the bible tells us who the kings of the north and south are? and its not the US. I do not doubt one bit that the US has a role to play and I do believe its babylon, the woman who rides the beast along with the EU, the vatican all have been on the back of the beast for decades bringing them along just where God wants them to be. It is Gods plan, Gods time line and its the players that God calls into play not what we want to see and believe. We all need to set back and admit that not you, not me, not anyone has the truth of prophecy, we may have bits and pieces for which we come together in places like this to discuss it, to help one another in understanding not to tell others how right we are. So please tone it down and accept that you do not hold any more knowledge than I do or anyone else here and please don't play the martyr routine it gets kinda old.

Mizzdy

Let me guess.You too dont believe the word of God?

Rev 17;9

And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

If anyone says those heads are not mountains then it is because they have no wisdom.

From what Ive read the mountain was coverd with limestone and blood.

The Romans were quite brutal.

I don't understand; why are you insulting me?

I wanted to understand what you were saying about the prophecy, but your answers are murky at best, and when I gently point out that your answer to nebula was not really an answer, you make the accusation that I don't believe the Word of God? Why is that?

Can we actually discuss the topic without making insulting assumptions about each other?

I honestly don't think the person is here to discuss anything but only to 'enlighten' us to their understandings. Often times I find that people get in over their heads and result to not answering questions, insults, etc. It would be a great discussion without the insults and attitude some show. :( At least the person didn't say they couldn't make you drink of their truth. :blink: