• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/07/1986

it-seems-as-i-should-already-know-but-i-dont-think-i-do-i-know-it-has-to-do-with-end-of-times-buts-what-is-it?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

what-are-birth-pangs?

Those are the things that cause women to scream for pain medication, and threaten the fathers with physical harm if they ever touch them again.

:whistling:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

what-are-birth-pangs?

Those are the things that cause women to scream for pain medication, and threaten the fathers with physical harm if they ever touch them again.

:whistling:

Yeah, they scream things like "You did this to me!"

Does that answer your question?

Me and wyguy got the answers to most questions..... :whistling:

the bible often describes things in comparison to birth pangs, i.e. a woman giving birth. basically when scripture talks about the world going thru birth pangs, it's gonna get real dicey. lots of turmoil and fear and pain.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/07/1986

lol-thanks-

At the beginning, the labor pains aren't as strong as they are near the end. Birth pangs. As one moves closer to the actual delivery of the child, the labor pains become worst.

That's my understanding of it.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Birth pangs are symbolization to the coming of Christ, and us being created new in Him and being revealed as Sons of God.

Like a woman in labor, is symbolization to tribulation, suffering or and trials on the earth until " Child being born" Symbolizes the promise we have in Christ, we will be made new.

Romans 8:18-23 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; 21 because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. 23 Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,086
  • Content Per Day:  5.06
  • Days Won:  241
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

HEY you have all forgotten to mention the most important part .... ask ANY woman who is giving birth ( well maybe not at the actual time ) and she will tell you that the pain ay the time is almost unbearable BUT the knowledge of what is at the end of it makes it bearable and all worth while :emot-highfive::emot-highfive::emot-highfive:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

HEY you have all forgotten to mention the most important part .... ask ANY woman who is giving birth ( well maybe not at the actual time ) and she will tell you that the pain ay the time is almost unbearable BUT the knowledge of what is at the end of it makes it bearable and all worth while :emot-highfive::emot-highfive::emot-highfive:

True, and that's is how it is told in the Bible to explain the suffering of life leading to the peace of heaven.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

it-seems-as-i-should-already-know-but-i-dont-think-i-do-i-know-it-has-to-do-with-end-of-times-buts-what-is-it?

It's the pain a woman feels in childbirth that causes her to very loudly question whether her husband's parents were married... :whistling:

Uh, that is quite accurate..... I know one woman who called the father of her child's cranky grandmother a name that cannot be repeated here when she suggested to the woman giving birth that she should have never gotten pregnant to start with... yes... that was a Hallmark moment. :taped: