kiwi5x

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Please read this pertaining to hell. What we say we believe or dont.believe doesnt matter..i mean it does but what matters most is absolute truth. Also adam and eve were given a choice, obey and live or disobey and die, return to dust. Aka life or death, not life here on earth or in heaven or life in hell. Please read the article.

No thank you, I do not follow the teachings of Jehovah's Witness. I will never listen to a person who does not believe in Jesus Christ, fully God and fully man, part of the real trinity, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit ... not the dissing of Him as your user name sets forth.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Die To Be Safe?

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: Genesis 3:4

Oh

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. Hebrew 9:27-28

My

And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt. Mark 9:47-49

No

>>>>>>()<<<<<<

Please read this pertaining to hell. What we say we believe or don't believe doesn't matter.. i mean it does but what matters most is absolute truth. Also adam and eve were given a choice, obey and live or disobey and die, return to dust. Aka life or death, not life here on earth or in heaven or life in hell. Please read the article.

Until

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 1 Colossians1:13-17

You

But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. 1 John 2:20-26

Know

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Isaiah 44:6

JEHOVAH

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. Isaiah 54:5

You Won't Know

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

JESUS

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matthew 7:21-23

Believe

Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. John 5:28-29

And Be Blessed Beloved

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 1 Corinthians 12:3

Be Very Blessed

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Galatians 4:6

Love, Joe

Please read this pertaining to hell. What we say we believe or dont.believe doesnt matter..i mean it does but what matters most is absolute truth. Also adam and eve were given a choice, obey and live or disobey and die, return to dust. Aka life or death, not life here on earth or in heaven or life in hell. Please read the article.
Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?

Please read this pertaining to hell. What we say we believe or don't.believe doesn't matter..i mean it does but what matters most is absolute truth. Also adam and eve were given a choice, obey and live or disobey and die, return to dust. Aka life or death, not life here on earth or in heaven or life in hell. Please read the article.

Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?" says the Lord GOD, "and not that he should turn from his ways and live?

But when a righteous man turns away from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and does according to all the abominations that the wicked man does, shall he live?

All the righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; because of the unfaithfulness of which he is guilty and the sin which he has committed, because of them he shall die.

Yet you say, 'The way of the Lord is not fair.'

Hear now, O house of Israel, is it not My way which is fair, and your ways which are not fair?

When a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, commits iniquity, and dies in it, it is because of the iniquity which he has done that he dies.

Again, when a wicked man turns away from the wickedness which he committed, and does what is lawful and right, he preserves himself alive.

Because he considers and turns away from all the transgressions which he committed, he shall surely live; he shall not die.

Yet the house of Israel says, 'The way of the Lord is not fair.'

O house of Israel, is it not My ways which are fair, and your ways which are not fair?

Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways," says the Lord GOD.

"Repent, and turn from all your transgressions, so that iniquity will not be your ruin.

Cast away from you all the transgressions which you have committed, and get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit.

For why should you die, O house of Israel?

For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies," says the Lord GOD.

"Therefore turn and live!" Ezekiel 18:23-32

That's the "article" that people need to read and understand, not any article, from the JWs or anyone else!

:thumbsup:

Hallelujah!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/05/1959

Please read this pertaining to hell. What we say we believe or don't.believe doesn't matter..i mean it does but what matters most is absolute truth. Also adam and eve were given a choice, obey and live or disobey and die, return to dust. Aka life or death, not life here on earth or in heaven or life in hell. Please read the article.

Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?" says the Lord GOD, "and not that he should turn from his ways and live?

But when a righteous man turns away from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and does according to all the abominations that the wicked man does, shall he live?

All the righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; because of the unfaithfulness of which he is guilty and the sin which he has committed, because of them he shall die.

Yet you say, 'The way of the Lord is not fair.'

Hear now, O house of Israel, is it not My way which is fair, and your ways which are not fair?

When a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, commits iniquity, and dies in it, it is because of the iniquity which he has done that he dies.

Again, when a wicked man turns away from the wickedness which he committed, and does what is lawful and right, he preserves himself alive.

Because he considers and turns away from all the transgressions which he committed, he shall surely live; he shall not die.

Yet the house of Israel says, 'The way of the Lord is not fair.'

O house of Israel, is it not My ways which are fair, and your ways which are not fair?

Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways," says the Lord GOD.

"Repent, and turn from all your transgressions, so that iniquity will not be your ruin.

Cast away from you all the transgressions which you have committed, and get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit.

For why should you die, O house of Israel?

For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies," says the Lord GOD.

"Therefore turn and live!" Ezekiel 18:23-32

That's the "article" that people need to read and understand, not any article, from the JWs or anyone else!

:thumbsup:

Hallelujah!

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord and :amen::amen::amen:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Gods standard is perfection for his is perfection :thumbsup:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

I know that we're all sinners and we dont deserve heaven, but why hell?

One offers a way of deserving heaven but still many choose hell....why?

The love of sin must be great.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  517
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Ok so I'm a christian but I do have my doubts sometimes and lately several questions have been plaguing my mind. Heres one:

Why does God send people to hell? I know that we're all sinners and we dont deserve heaven, but why hell? I also understand that God is a just God and he is eternal and can't stand sin, and that our souls are eternal too, but I don't understand how burning forever and ever and ever is a just punishment.

I believe elements that were first in heaven are purified here on earth and sifted through the flesh of men. The impurities are destroyed in the lake of fire or preserved in some aspect for future testimony. What sort of torment these souls, unclean spirits or whatever they are, endure is unknown to me. Some here say these unclean spirits contained in vessels of flesh willingly chose this path, and even the unclean themselves may believe the same, despising God, and counting torment as a freedom preferred rather than servitude to God. This is in reality distrust of what is Holy, an oxymoron. I however believe it is all meant to be, and while it is true that the wicked will choose to do wickedly and their path is destruction, this does not mean there exists a freewill as I perceive it. One who loves God with all his heart one day, does not sell Him out the next, and then is free to love Him again according to there existing an option. For to do so means he never really knew or loved God in the first place. Some see and some don't. It is all God's work for His purpose, who sent the Christ to destroy the works of Satan.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

People that go to hell would not like heaven.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Ok so I'm a christian but I do have my doubts sometimes and lately several questions have been plaguing my mind. Heres one:

Why does God send people to hell? I know that we're all sinners and we dont deserve heaven, but why hell? I also understand that God is a just God and he is eternal and can't stand sin, and that our souls are eternal too, but I don't understand how burning forever and ever and ever is a just punishment.

I believe elements that were first in heaven are purified here on earth and sifted through the flesh of men. The impurities are destroyed in the lake of fire or preserved in some aspect for future testimony. What sort of torment these souls, unclean spirits or whatever they are, endure is unknown to me. Some here say these unclean spirits contained in vessels of flesh willingly chose this path, and even the unclean themselves may believe the same, despising God, and counting torment as a freedom preferred rather than servitude to God. This is in reality distrust of what is Holy, an oxymoron. I however believe it is all meant to be, and while it is true that the wicked will choose to do wickedly and their path is destruction, this does not mean there exists a freewill as I perceive it. One who loves God with all his heart one day, does not sell Him out the next, and then is free to love Him again according to there existing an option. For to do so means he never really knew or loved God in the first place. Some see and some don't. It is all God's work for His purpose, who sent the Christ to destroy the works of Satan.

Grace to you,

Your post sounds kind of new agey.

I believe elements that were first in heaven are purified here on earth and sifted through the flesh of men. The impurities are destroyed in the lake of fire or preserved in some aspect for future testimony.

This is a lie straight from the pit.:thumbsup:

Here's what the Word say's;

1Co 3:13

Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall test every man's work of what sort it is.

What elementsof heaven aren't perfect and need to be sifted?:noidea::blink:

Who is "the Christ?"

peace,

Dave