• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/17/1967

Just Lot, vexed by the filthy conversation of the wicked.

Spiritual wickedness in High Places, weapons of our warfare not carnal but spirtual. The armor of light, Christs covering righteousness.

Mark four & five. The Other side study.

Ya'll got no idea, pray lest you fall into tempation, cause this stuff will curl your hair.

Suffocating gloom and voices on a foul wind, confusion, disorientation and dread. Frozen with fear, babbling.

Run, cause you don't wanna know.

Unless the Lord ordains you into service, call Ghost-Busters cause fallen angles can destroy your sanity then tear your spine out.

Pasters, be advised, of covens of witches in your area, satanists/lucifarians posing as respectable professionals and mark your calendar with the high occult holidays.

tears amoung your wheat, ravenous wolves in sheeps clothing, spots in your feasts of chairity, confounding imps seeking your demise.

Ps 27:1The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Ps 27:2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

Ps 27:3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

Ps 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Ps 91:8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Ps 91:9 ¶ Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

As born-again believers we don't have to worry about the enemy but make sure we put on the whole Armour of GOD and pray always in the SPIRIT knowing that the battle is not ours but the LORDS for HE has already won the war

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/17/1967

Spiritual Warfare understanding the battlefield

GOD said through the Prophet Hosea 4:6

Ho 4:6 ¶ My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. {destroyed: Heb. cut off}

we seem to sometimes forget just who we are fighting with we find ourselves fighting against our brothers and sisters our parents, friends co-workers other believers yet these are not our enemies. Ephesians tells us:

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

we need to stop fighting one another and start LOVING one another as JESUS commanded us to do

Joh 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

we have allowed the enemy to take control of our thoughts and to keep us thinking in the old ways we use to think before GOD saved us

Romans 12:1, 2 says

Ro 12:1 ¶ I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Ro 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.