~Shalhevet~

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. Hebrews 13:2

Does this mean that angels walk this earth in human form? Like demons, can people be possessed by angels?

i believe that yes, they can. one of these days i'd like to do a study on angels... in the bible there are many different kinds of angels described... some of them are even described as looking like something that most people would associate with aliens! (look up the description for cherubim... described i think in ezekiel and in revelations, sounds just like a little miniature space-craft to me.)

i am quite certain that there are angels that appear to be human. don't know if i've ever run across one, but since the bible says that we might, i just hope i'm on my best behaviour if i ever do!

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I also believe angels walk on this earth today. I do not believe they try to possess anyone. There is a vast difference between demons and angels. Angels are messengers from God. They will do nothing that God does not tell them to do. Even God will not go where He is not wanted.

Doing a study on angels would be interesting, but be careful not to get so tied up with them that you find yourself in a mild form of angel worship, as some people do.

amen to that! i'm always amazed at how many people worship angels, or seem to. and yeah, like onelight said, angels don't possess people like demons do. sorry, i failed to address that in my post!

• Topic Count:  334
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

I've never heard of angel worship. :huh:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

A lot of angel worshiping can be found in churches where new age beliefs are held. Outside of the churches, it is a new age belief in itself.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Didn't lot in bible invited angels in his house, and they looked like us right ???

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

Angels can take on different characteristics, just do a topical study on them and you will find they can differ in how they look

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Didn't lot in bible invited angels in his house, and they looked like us right ???

Thats what I was just thinking.

• Topic Count:  346
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Not only that but Abraham saw 3 men who were angels.. there were the same ones who went to Lot's house.. Also Jacob wrestled with an angel who looked human. Joshua also saw the commander of the Lord's armies who also took a human form.

In the Bible Paul warned one of the churches about angel worship.. can't remember exactly which one but it must have been Ephasus..?

I heard a testimony from a man who was struggling with drugs and an angel met him appearing as a homeless man. The angel spoke to him and taught him the Bible. You can see it here...

http://www.google.ca/search?q=todd+white&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&expIds=17259,25907,27102,27404,27601&ds=yt&xhr=t&q=todd+white+testimony&cp=13&pf=p&sclient=psy&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&tbs=vid:1&aq=0&aqi=&aql=&oq=todd+white+te&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=be5d8e52b3389400

its the first video.. enjoy..