• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Wyguy, I found myself shocked reading the paragraph by John Quincy Adams. That reaction revealed to me just how brainwashed I've been by the media and cultural message that tells me I should be tolerant. Even though I already knew some of what he said, still . . . to see it put so bluntly was a little shocking. I can't think of a single person who would do that today.

Thanks to political correctness, I doubt we'll ever see politicians like John Quincy Adams ever again.

I may be wrong......I hope I am....

what are they beating us at again?

Read the OP.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  4.77
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Last time i checked God is not concerned about numbers and He is still in control. So i am not going to stress about Islam "beating" us, because narrow and few is will find heaven..

OK Whoopi.

Guest shiloh357

The Islamists are going to beat us because western governments lack the will to identify who our enemy is. The Obama administration has refused to refer to radical Islamic terrorists as Islamic. They are simply called extremists and no mention of their ideology is made. Every attempt to ignore the ideaology of the terrorists has kept this administration from identifying the enemy. It has also removed any accountability from the Muslim nations who are bankrolling the terrorists to own up to their own culpability in the attacks of our country. Our government continues to label some Muslim nations as "moderate" even though they continue to support and pay for the training of more and more Islamic recruits to their terrorist training camps. The latest word is that the terrorist group Hizbullah, which is supported by Iran is now setting up shop in Mexico, Columbia and Venesuela. In fact, there is strong evidence (based on the sophisticated tunnel networks into California) that Hizbullah is working with the Mexican drug runners. The aforementioned tunnels are compelling evidence of Hizbullah's involvement due to the similarity in construction to the tunnels that are built by Hizbullah into Israel.

The Islamists have the liberal community in their corner and unfortunately they are louder than we are and they are controlling the conversation. The greater community is afraid of Islam and that is exactly what terror is supposed to do. It supposed to make you afraid, to keep you silent and to submit to the will of the aggressor upon pain of more terror, destruction and loss of human life.

The Islamists have been, on the one hand, able to force federal, state and local governments all over the US to bow and scrape to Islam, to make special concessions to high school and grade school students that would never have been made Christian students. In fact, Christian activities have been muted in order to appease the sensitivties of Muslim communities who feel no need to tolerate the existence of any Christmas or other Christian holiday activity that mentions Jesus.

It is a phenomenal new concept in American society in regards to tolerance. It is a form of tolerance that works in only one direction. It used to be that you had to tolerate views you disagreed with. You were free to disagree with other worldviews without fear of retribution. Not so with Islamists. Now there is is this new concept: "The Right Not To Be Offended." It basically states that if I don't like your view, you are not allowed to voice on the grounds that I am offended by it. You cannot say "Merry Christmas" on the grounds that it might offend someone and they suddenly have the right to not be offended. Your Christmas greeting is somehow perverted into a form of religious harrassment, bigotry and dare I say almost rising to the level of a hate crime.

The Islamists have successfully framed any religious expression by nonMuslims as a blasphemy or aggressive, hate-filled act against Islam. The Islamists are holding us hostage in our country which by and large is populated by Christians, Jews and other religious views. Yet all of us are expected to rearrange or even abrogate our traditions in order to pacifiy Islamist's hair-trigger sensitivity against anything they don't want to tolerate.

Currently, police departments around the US have to undergo senstivity training in order to know how to interact with Muslims. When was the last time our government cared enough about the sensitivities of Christians or Jews in order to implement such a program for us? Some universities are adding special classes on Islam. I would not surprised if some day, those classes become part of the general education requirements for graduation.

Until 9/11 the word "profiling" was not a bad word. Now hardly anyone in law enforcement will be caught on a TV camera using the word for fear of public back lash. Profiling has been deemed "racist" by Islam despite the fact that "Muslim" or "Islam" are not terms that denote ethnicity. There are Muslims from many ethnic backgrounds and walks of life. Profiling looks for certain types of behavior common to certain types of criminals. Race is only incidental to profiling in most cases and is not a major factor. The fact that police will arrest more drug runners who are hispanic along the southern borders of the US is due to the fact that most drug runners in that area ARE hispanic. It is not due to the police choosing to target Hispanics as drug runners because they are Hispanic. The same is true for Islamists who hail from the middle east.

We have allowed the Islamists to define the parameters of the conversation and to redefine key terms. As long as we let them make the rules, we are always going to lose. As long as we allow our enemies to define us and continue to impose their intolerance upon us, we will continue lose more and more of our freedoms in the US and we will cease being the great nation we once were. We are being slowly consumed, little by little. We have become too self-absorbed in our own little Facebook/Twitter obsession to see what is happening to our country. The Islamists are banking on our disinterest, our ignorance, and apathy/indifference. I am a part of a generation that has lived on the collective back of the success of the former generation. We have had the luxury of just living as if the government will just run itself without any need on our part to care. When this generation does decide to suddenly care, it may be too late.

Last time i checked God is not concerned about numbers and He is still in control. So i am not going to stress about Islam "beating" us, because narrow and few is will find heaven..

OK Whoopi.

:24:

Sarcasm at it's best! :thumbsup: