IGNORED

Florida shooting a sign of persecution to come for Christians?

Da Servant

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Marshall Ramsey II, Worthy News US Correspondent

Panama City, FL - On Tuesday, December 14, 2010, a man named Clay A. Duke opened fire in a school board meeting, not hitting anyone, and killing himself after being wounded by a security guard with whom he exchanged shots.

In a video of the incident, Mr. Duke walked to a podium, spray-painted a red 'V' on the wall surrounded by a red circle as in the movie "'V' for Vendetta," tells women board members to leave the room, leaving only the men in attendance, before opening fire.

While, thankfully, no one but Mr. Duke was killed or injured, it paints a dark picture of the future for Christians in America. The movie "'V' for Vendetta" is about a group of men in the early 17th century who try to blow up the English Parliament building, one of the men being named Guy Fawkes, the 'hero' in the movie.

What you may not know is that Mr. Fawkes, under authorization from the Roman Catholic Church, attempted, along with others, to kill approximately 38 Bible scholars who gathered together to put God's word into a language (English) that the common citizen could read and understand for himself/herself, instead of having it read and interpreted to them by members of the "Holy See."

What is the Bible translation they tried to stop from being? It is known as the King James Version Bible, 1611 edition. Of all the translations of the Bible in existence, it is the only one that fulfills Bible prophecy, specifically Psalms 12:6,7, "6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. 7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever."

The parallels between the Florida shooting by Mr. Duke and the attempted destruction of the Parliament building are these (there may be others): 1) No women were present in either event. One woman did turn to strike Mr. Duke in the arm with her purse (made from an alligator-type material, which is an indirect reference to Satan, a.k.a. Lucifer). 2) Only men were present. When Guy Fawkes and his co-conspirators attempted to blow up the English Parliament building, King James I and the translators were inside the building at the time. This is what is meant by only men being required to stay behind.

Anyone who believes that the Bible says we are nearing the end of this present world and studies persecution of Christians will be aware of an increase in hatred toward Christians, up to and including violence and death. While the Christian need not fear any of these things that come upon us, dark times are ahead. We should pray (1) that our faith fail not, (2) that we be granted the grace to speak the word of God and the testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ with all boldness, even in the face of adversity, and (3) that our enemies might hear our testimony and believe, that their souls might be saved.

www.huffingtonpost.com, www.wikipedia.org, and www.av1611.com contributed to this article.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Marshall Ramsey II, Worthy News US Correspondent

Panama City, FL - On Tuesday, December 14, 2010, a man named Clay A. Duke opened fire in a school board meeting, not hitting anyone, and killing himself after being wounded by a security guard with whom he exchanged shots.

In a video of the incident, Mr. Duke walked to a podium, spray-painted a red 'V' on the wall surrounded by a red circle as in the movie "'V' for Vendetta," tells women board members to leave the room, leaving only the men in attendance, before opening fire.

While, thankfully, no one but Mr. Duke was killed or injured, it paints a dark picture of the future for Christians in America. The movie "'V' for Vendetta" is about a group of men in the early 17th century who try to blow up the English Parliament building, one of the men being named Guy Fawkes, the 'hero' in the movie.

What you may not know is that Mr. Fawkes, under authorization from the Roman Catholic Church, attempted, along with others, to kill approximately 38 Bible scholars who gathered together to put God's word into a language (English) that the common citizen could read and understand for himself/herself, instead of having it read and interpreted to them by members of the "Holy See."

What is the Bible translation they tried to stop from being? It is known as the King James Version Bible, 1611 edition. Of all the translations of the Bible in existence, it is the only one that fulfills Bible prophecy, specifically Psalms 12:6,7, "6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. 7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever."

The parallels between the Florida shooting by Mr. Duke and the attempted destruction of the Parliament building are these (there may be others): 1) No women were present in either event. One woman did turn to strike Mr. Duke in the arm with her purse (made from an alligator-type material, which is an indirect reference to Satan, a.k.a. Lucifer). 2) Only men were present. When Guy Fawkes and his co-conspirators attempted to blow up the English Parliament building, King James I and the translators were inside the building at the time. This is what is meant by only men being required to stay behind.

Anyone who believes that the Bible says we are nearing the end of this present world and studies persecution of Christians will be aware of an increase in hatred toward Christians, up to and including violence and death. While the Christian need not fear any of these things that come upon us, dark times are ahead. We should pray (1) that our faith fail not, (2) that we be granted the grace to speak the word of God and the testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ with all boldness, even in the face of adversity, and (3) that our enemies might hear our testimony and believe, that their souls might be saved.

www.huffingtonpost.com, www.wikipedia.org, and www.av1611.com contributed to this article.

Actually the series "V" was an excellent sience fiction series. The commentary I heard was that this is what the V represented.

If you read about the suspect, this is not the first time he has pointed firearms, etc.

I think he was just some nut with a grudge, and who is to say all the board members are Christians?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  169
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  3

i'm not sure if 'v' really stands for anything, apart from what it is in the film, and even if it does have parallels to guy fawkes, the gunman may not have been aware of them at all. however i do believe that God can use anyone & any situation to speak through, even without their knowledge or them having to be christian. i do believe that history repeasts itself and i do believe persecution is coming. interesting stuff, thanks for the post:thumbsup:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

This man was mentally ill and out of control. The "V" is just some fanciful thing he was fixated on. He was a mental case.... I don't see it as a sign of anything but that.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Ummm, wee women ever in Parliament during that time period?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Da Servant.

I'm curious why you think the KJV was a biblical prophecy fulfilled. The Geneva bible was printed in english and distributed 51 years before the KJV of 1611.

Also I would like you to expound on Psalm12:6-7 as to how it relates directly to the translation and printing of the KJV.

You mentioned that the very couragious women who attacked the shooter used her purse made from alligator type material and that this is an indirect reference to satan.

I don't get it....are you saying satan tried to disarm the shooter, or because her attack was thwarted that satan could not stop the shooter???? This really puzzles me.

Now, I watched that video several times and I barely saw the womens purse. How are you able to discern the material. Was there a later discussion and close up of the purse that I missed??

Another point I would like answered is the indirect reference part....is this in the bible?? Did some theological authority announce that gator like material is a reference to satan???

The Apostles have instructed us that if what we say does not Glorify or Edify, that we should remain silent. God has commanded us not to bear false witness.

I pray that you will repent from this very dangerous form of false teaching.

I pray you God's counsel.

Ummm, wee women ever in Parliament during that time period?

"The first woman-member of Parliament to take her seat, Viscountess Astor, was elected for Plymouth on November 15th, 1919; the first woman minister was Miss Margaret Bondfield, Undersecretary for Labour in 1924. Payment of members (

From his facebook page...

"My Testament: Some people (the government sponsored media) will say I was evil, a monster (V)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

sorry, I think the OP read more into it than was necessary. Mr. Duke was just a mentally ill person who should have been at the very least medicated and at the very most institutionalized. I see no ties to prophecy in this incident; BUT.....

I also believe that the OP *might* be correct in one particular area, even though this area isn't connected with this incident: the persecution of Christians in this country IS going to increase as the acharit-hayamim (the last days) come closer. We just need to keep being the light as the darkness continues.

a.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Now, I watched that video several times and I barely saw the womens purse. How are you able to discern the material. Was there a later discussion and close up of the purse that I missed??

I saw this on-line yesterday. the incident with the purse happened before the tape showing him shooting. You see the woman leaving by the side door, you see him standing in front of that side door with his back turned to the door, you see the woman coming back in and swinging the purse at him. He turns around and takes her down, but he lets her go instead of shooting her.