Matthitjah

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

Apparently noise is noise to some folks. There was a man tried in Jakarta Indonesia and found guilty of blasphemy - he went into a mosque and ripped up the sound system and broke it because he (not a muslim) found the "noise" too much to deal with. His "crime" could have given him much worse than jail time - but because he was polite to the judge and apologized for his angry outburst... he only got a fine and has to pay restitution to the mosque.

Many mosques have a tape recorder but nobody inside - just like our churches that are empty.Since they must do it everyday day it has become a logistical problem and hence the tape recorders. It is simple and only needs to be connected to a loudspeaker. The problem arises when the recorders jam or worse two of them jam.

Blessings

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29

Muslims would be offended if I farted in their general direction.......what a bunch of crybabies....

:24: :24: :24:

I think there's an emote for that . . . . :whistling:

I thought that was only for puking....

Ask wyguy; he's used the emote in question here before...

In the meantime, hide Slim Whitman!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Apparently noise is noise to some folks. There was a man tried in Jakarta Indonesia and found guilty of blasphemy - he went into a mosque and ripped up the sound system and broke it because he (not a muslim) found the "noise" too much to deal with. His "crime" could have given him much worse than jail time - but because he was polite to the judge and apologized for his angry outburst... he only got a fine and has to pay restitution to the mosque.

Many mosques have a tape recorder but nobody inside - just like our churches that are empty.Since they must do it everyday day it has become a logistical problem and hence the tape recorders. It is simple and only needs to be connected to a loudspeaker. The problem arises when the recorders jam or worse two of them jam.

Blessings

Wow George, I did not know that. This particular incident was a mosque full of people who jumped the "infidel" - I'm surprised he survived the attack. At any rate - that noise would be annoying to me too... just droning on and on.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Muslims would be offended if I farted in their general direction.......what a bunch of crybabies....

:24: :24: :24:

I think there's an emote for that . . . . :whistling:

I thought that was only for puking....

Ask wyguy; he's used the emote in question here before...

In the meantime, hide Slim Whitman!

Good ole Slim!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Butero

Man fined for Yodeling because it's offensive to Muslims.:hmmm:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/141152:th_frusty:

Western Civilization had better wake up and really fast. We are watching the full-on decline and fall of Western Civilization and all because it has abandoned it's Judeo/Christian foundation.:help:

Maybe we can use this information? We could replace water boarding with yodeling? Remember on the "Beverly Hillbillies," how Aunt Pearl liked to yodel, but was terrible at it? We could borrow from that tv show's clips, and make Muslim terrorists listen to her yodeling 24/7 till they give us the information we desire? :noidea: