• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Right, Christmas isn't Jesus' birthday.

Ronnie, your poor man, can't you see the post is much more about Jesus and our walk with Him, than it is Christmas?

You really, really need Him in your life. Living under the law as you do is only going to result in self condemnation and a lack of self worth, a common trait that permeates all your replies.

Don't you really want to know Jesus in all His Glory? Don't you want to live free, in His Grace?

Stop beating yourself up all the time, you don't have to! You can be set free of these chains of law you exist under. You can begin living!

Blessings

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  830
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH JESUS?

Imagine this for a moment. It

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Right, Christmas isn't Jesus' birthday.

Ronnie, your poor man, can't you see the post is much more about Jesus and our walk with Him, than it is Christmas?

You really, really need Him in your life. Living under the law as you do is only going to result in self condemnation and a lack of self worth, a common trait that permeates all your replies.

Don't you really want to know Jesus in all His Glory? Don't you want to live free, in His Grace?

Stop beating yourself up all the time, you don't have to! You can be set free of these chains of law you exist under. You can begin living!

Blessings

While I agree with you we are to have in our life every single moment of every single day but the post starts off with Him standing and waiting for someone to recognize Him on His birthday. (and perhaps keeping Sukkot is a better way to keep in celebration of Him?) Now imagine for a moment that everyone knows you were born on a different day but that the people you love and love you right back decide they want to move your bday to another day, it might even be the day of an old flame, anyones but yours. Its intentional, you tell people its not your bday but they do not care and start making tradtions you care nothing for but still no one listens or cares. Wouldn't that bother you to make another persons day yours to put your name on a day that has nothing to do with you.

I live under Gods grace the dominion of the law has no more hold on me, I have been forgiven, Yeshua has taken the condemnation of the law off my head, and just because I am no longer under the dominion of the law does not mean I can forsake His commandments. There are no chains on me and wanting to not keep a day that does not belong to my Lord and Savior does not make it legalistic nor bound by chains.

I like the OP in that we are to look to Him in every instance, every situation, every celebration that whatever our hands find to do do them with the wonder that He has provided everything we need, even when we fail to acknowledge them He is always close at hand when we need to call to Him. It is us that fail so many times never Him.

Its not my wish to derail this thread or seem to be bashing christmas, I am not we all have to be convicted by Him on what path He wishes us to take and if keeping christmas is your path thats great but please for those of us who do not wish to partake of the day to not be called legalistic, under the chains of the law ect. Its the same thing as if someone kept calling those who keep christmas pagans.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH JESUS?

Imagine this for a moment. It