• Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd welcome ANYONE who wants to prove that a B.C. exists!?! I'll also bet that this guy does no better than Alan Keyes. There is a reason why it is being hidden to the tune of millions of dollars in lawyer fees (which we are paying)

from the article:

(Gov) Abercrombie, 72, has said he remembers seeing Obama as a child with his parents at social events, although he acknowledged that he didn't see his parents with their newborn son at the hospital.

Information requests rose despite a new state law allowing officials to ignore persistent and repetitive inquiries, a law that has been used about six times by the department, Okubo said.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I don't know how the Governor ever saw them all together as there is no physical record of them ever residing at the same address at the time when they were supposed to be living together as a family. The record indicates that Obama's father resided at a different address from the one that Ann Dunham resided at with her son which was her parents house. Also Ann Dunham was already registered in Seattle at another school taking classes at the supposed time that Obama's father was taking classes in Hawaii. Only after Obama's father left for Harvard did she return to Hawaii.:thumbsup:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/25/1945

I don't know how the Governor ever saw them all together as there is no physical record of them ever residing at the same address at the time when they were supposed to be living together as a family. The record indicates that Obama's father resided at a different address from the one that Ann Dunham resided at with her son which was her parents house. Also Ann Dunham was already registered in Seattle at another school taking classes at the supposed time that Obama's father was taking classes in Hawaii. Only after Obama's father left for Harvard did she return to Hawaii.:thumbsup:

If he had not bowed to the Saudi King and the King had not promised an Islamic President in 2008 in the eighties and if he wore his watch and ring during the Ramadan ban on jewelery, there would not be a question that he can easily resolve if he is an American citizen by producing the Birth Certificate. It all goes back to the American Proverb, "If there is smoke, there "IS" a fire!"

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

and the King had not promised an Islamic President in 2008 in the eighties and if he wore his watch and ring during the Ramadan ban on jewelry

What???

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

he can easily resolve if he is an American citizen by producing the Birth Certificate

I believe Obama is smart enough not to show it until just before the next elections - to make the Republicans and "birthers" look like a bunch of idiots.

and the King had not promised an Islamic President in 2008 in the eighties and if he wore his watch and ring during the Ramadan ban on jewelry

What???

You didn't understand? It is in English and easily searched on google.

..... he can easily resolve if he is an American citizen by producing the Birth Certificate....

I believe Obama is smart enough not to show it until just before the next elections - to make the Republicans and "birthers" look like a bunch of idiots.

It Would Be A Crying Shame

And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them. 1 Samuel 8:7

If The Major Campaign Platform Of A Sitting President

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

Rested Upon Million Dollar Attack Ads Aimed At The Very People He Purports To Represent

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7

But Then Again

The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the LORD; and what wisdom is in them? Jeremiah 8-9

he can easily resolve if he is an American citizen by producing the Birth Certificate

And for that he will intentionally split the nation?

That's patriotic... or is it?