ayin jade

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,249
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Where is wikileaks when you really need them....

You know, I've thought of that as well. Here we have a world where no one can keep anything a secret....anywhere....and yet NO ONE can track Ann Durham's passport records or a birth certificate? I don't get it.

Apparently from a FOIA request it appears that all her passport records prior to 1967 simply do not exist now. At least they can't find any....

more intrigue....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama has done everything possilbe to create the controversy, so it is all his fault.

tru dat

If he has nothing to hide, he should have released the evidence before the last election.

Unless this is what is supposed to happen. Slow boil.

I don't believe so. I have never believed that he was scrutinized as closely as other candidates have been as to his actual qualifications. The powers that be wanted him in office so badly they were willing to overlook just about everything to make sure he actually got into office, including his questionable birth credentials. He was using the D.O.J. while he was stillcampaigning, here in Missouri to try and quash negative ads he didn't like, using them to dig through Joe the Plumbers tax records, etc. He was wielding the Department of Justice like his own private billy club, and he wasn't even elected yet. Could McCain have done that? This thing was a done deal before he was ever elected, and everyone knew it.

No one has seen his long form birth certificate. It has never been produced. And that is all it would take to end the entire matter once and for all. So one should not dismiss the issue as if it means nothing. Because the fact that he continuously refuses to show his birth certificate means something. If he had nothing to hide, he would simply produce it. The fact that he refuses to says great deal. He has lied many times, while campaigning, since he was elected, and he will continue to lie, so you cannot trust anything he says since he has already proven to be extremely dishonest. He says he was born in Hawaii? The only way to prove it is show me the money.

Just wanted to add that Obama was never held up to the same scrutiny of any other presidential candidate that I'm aware of. Period. McCain was challenged about his citizenship -- and produced his birth certificate and answered that question. Why doesn't Obama? Other candidates' school records were available, why weren't Obama's? Why were they "sealed?" Why don't we know who paid for Obama's education? Two years after the election, the American people still have no idea what this guy's history really is . . . That Obama has spend all this time and money keeping things out of sight tells me one thing: he's got something to hide. People don't spend the time, energy, money, and political favors like that without a good reason. Why would anyone -- unless they've got some thing to hide.

LoL, maybe his mothers real name is Rosemary.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

:rolleyes:

Oh, I just love the way you roll those big dark eyes at me....... :P

:huh: That might not be so funny...... I was just reminded that the overrall idea isn't impossible......

Gen 3:15

15 And I will put enmity

Between you and the woman,

And between your seed and her seed

NASB

Apparently the dark one does have blood decendants....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Oh, I just love the way you roll those big dark eyes at me....... :P

:huh: That might not be so funny...... I was just reminded that the overrall idea isn't impossible......

Gen 3:15

15 And I will put enmity

Between you and the woman,

And between your seed and her seed

NASB

Apparently the dark one does have blood decendants....

Oh, I've no doubt that there are descendants of evil beings among us.....but the 'Rosemary' thing from that old move made me laugh! I believe there is a human on earth right now who is satan's very own. I don't believe that person is our President though. They will be revealed when God decides it's time.