IGNORED

Why prophecy

sdktlk

Let's say you are someone who has accepted the mark and can sell your goods. You are following the beast and his commandments. Someone who has not taken the mark enters your store to buy some food. How are you to acknowledge 100% that the person who is buying the food has taken the "spiritual" mark? They already are use to being deceived and any good actor can play the part or starve. To ensure 100% that you are on the same side, you will have to give proof, which is the mark.

If one says that they will spiritually know who belongs to the beast, then God being more powerful, why is it that we cannot know for certain that someone is a believer of we don't know them? There are extremely too many holes in the spiritual knowledge concept when all it would really take is to show them the mark you received physically on either your right hand or forehead.

You're looking at this through the eyes of the store clerk. You're saying they have to be able to identify who is and who isn't a worshipper of the beast. They don't have to know anything. The place of business will be under the authority of the beast and anyone who uses that establishment will have to pledge some sort of allegiance to the beast. A true believer would never make such a pledge and if they did, they are immediately marked......spiritually. The system could be set up so that simply using that establishment is a pledge in itself. Again, a true believer would not do that. They could not buy or sell because of their convictions.

When these times come upon mankind, God is not going to leave us high and dry. He's not going to leave us to die of thirst and starvation. Faith.

When you do a word search in Revelation for the word mark as pertaining to the beast, what is it you find?

Someone's interpretation of what that mark is.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Let's say you are someone who has accepted the mark and can sell your goods. You are following the beast and his commandments. Someone who has not taken the mark enters your store to buy some food. How are you to acknowledge 100% that the person who is buying the food has taken the "spiritual" mark? They already are use to being deceived and any good actor can play the part or starve. To ensure 100% that you are on the same side, you will have to give proof, which is the mark.

If one says that they will spiritually know who belongs to the beast, then God being more powerful, why is it that we cannot know for certain that someone is a believer of we don't know them? There are extremely too many holes in the spiritual knowledge concept when all it would really take is to show them the mark you received physically on either your right hand or forehead.

You're looking at this through the eyes of the store clerk. You're saying they have to be able to identify who is and who isn't a worshipper of the beast. They don't have to know anything. The place of business will be under the authority of the beast and anyone who uses that establishment will have to pledge some sort of allegiance to the beast. A true believer would never make such a pledge and if they did, they are immediately marked......spiritually. The system could be set up so that simply using that establishment is a pledge in itself. Again, a true believer would not do that. They could not buy or sell because of their convictions.

When these times come upon mankind, God is not going to leave us high and dry. He's not going to leave us to die of thirst and starvation. Faith.

When you do a word search in Revelation for the word mark as pertaining to the beast, what is it you find?

Amen

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Alan :blink: I want to clarify something.

In the end, buying and selling is only for those who have the mark of the beast. I wouldn't even ATTEMPT to buy and sell, I am HIS and want no association with those who do evil. I won't be in the shop, there will be no need for a physical mark,my fruits, my actions and my refusal to participate in that system will identify me well enough though.

So tell me, why do you think it is unrealistic for me, or any chrisitan, to refuse to enter a store where you would need the mark of the beast to trade?

A christian wont be wanting to deceive people into thinking they have the mark, they wont be masquerading as someone who is dark, they can't buy without it, what is the point of being there??? :noidea:

To try and acquire the food necessary for those we love. Where else would they go for food? Think of the millions of people who don't know how to provide without commerce. You personally may know how to feed your family, but the mass majority here in the US do not. Put someone in the middle of nowhere and tell them that they have to eat off the land, but beware of what you eat, many would starve. Place the same person in the middle of the city and tell them they have to find their own food without going into a store, they also will starve.

What I do believe will happen is there will be underground stores where only those who know God and reject the mark will find food. The only difference between where you buy or sell is if you have taken the mark or not.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

There will be only certain places that receive fresh food, unless God allows an underground group to provide for those who do not receive the mark, this I agree with. But to publicly buy and sell, one will need a mark to show allegiance. Tell me, do you think that those who are employed by the owner, will they have the mark or not?

Someone who has studied the language and culture. Since you do not use a concordance, you must of studied the language and culture yourself?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I am told by some globalistic people that this image would be the mark. The real thing will be a 3D looking thing that includes an RFID number imbeded in the tatoo.

mark.jpg

It can be applied with a multi pin divice in about ten seconds.

Question is, "Can you trust a globalist?"

There will be only certain places that receive fresh food, unless God allows an underground group to provide for those who do not receive the mark, this I agree with. But to publicly buy and sell, one will need a mark to show allegiance.

Why? If one is in step with the doctrine of the beast, why the need for a physical mark? The devil knows you belong to him already. He doesn't need to tag you in order to get you, he's already got you.

Tell me, do you think that those who are employed by the owner, will they have the mark or not?

What do you think?

Someone who has studied the language and culture. Since you do not use a concordance, you must of studied the language and culture yourself?

I don't buy into the lie that in order to get a better understanding of scripture, I need to learn the culture and language. True wisdom and understanding come from God.

So no, I haven't studied the language or culture.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  282
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

This string is entitled Why Prophecy? Is it important for a Christian to truly understand prophecy or not? We read in 2Peter 1:19-21, "We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto YOU DO WELL THAT YOU TAKE HEED, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost." By this from Peter I get the distinct impression that prophecy indeed holds great weight, for it is likened unto a light that shines IN A DARK PLACE, until...

One further observation, it says, "Now the serpent was MORE SUBTIL than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made." (Gen 3:1) Does it not seem strange that even all the world can banter about this one man anti-christ, 7 year tribulation, mark of the beast, etc.? Does it not seem that the Devil would be a little more cunning than this? Also, one further observation in this verse from Genesis, "the serpent...which the LORD God HAD MADE.." Not to change the subject, just saying...

Does it not seem strange that even all the world can banter about this one man anti-christ, 7 year tribulation, mark of the beast, etc.? Does it not seem that the Devil would be a little more cunning than this?

Why don't you go ahead and explain what you mean here. I have an idea what you're talking about, but I don't want to make any assumptions.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  282
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

This string is entitled Why Prophecy? Is it important for a Christian to truly understand prophecy or not?

No....not 100%.

Hello Man, I'm not saying that it is essential that we understand clearly all prophecy, but without being able to understand the true purposes of God through the prophetic word the leaders of the Jews did not see Jesus when he came because they did not know what time it was, or even what event was to take place. They were looking FOR THE WRONG THING.

Edited by sdktlk