hatred is swallowing me up...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

I will think on this hard Trinity...thank you...I know your right I do...I just need to have enough control to say that to them...right now I absolutely wouldnt mean it...and would probably end up saying something else...but tomorrow is another day and I have tonight to talk with Jesus.

Love and Blessings,

Angel

I will be praying for you... i know this is not easy for you...

Dear God, I lift you name up on high. refugepsa91 is going through a hard time right now in her life, and I would ask if you can help her, comfort he and love her. Please let he let go of this and move on through out her life at this hard time for her. Keep her and her family safe, and may her be a light shining on a hill for you. Keep her testimony clean. And I know all things work together for good for those who love you. Please let he be able to use these experiences to help others. Please let her use this situation not to give her a bad name, but to give you a good name. Please comfort her, send angels to defend her from the evil one who seeks to destroy, We know that the devil likes to use these attacks to take people away from you, keep he in your arms, In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Angel,

First, my heart goes out to you. Your father will be in my prayers. :t2:

Yes, you need to forgive, for that is the only way your heart will heal. And sweetie, you need a heart that's all in one piece to get you through. If you don't feel it, doesn't really matter at first. Tell God you're forgiving them out of obedience to HIM. And ask Him to help you mean it. God knows your heart sis. He knows what happened in that emergency room. He was there too, remember? Talk to Him about it. Lean on Him. Ask HIM what you should do. And remember this:

Romans 12:17-21

17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men.

18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.

19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,'' says the Lord.

20 "Therefore if your enemy hungers, feed him; if he thirsts, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.''

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Do not let the hatred take root in your heart. It's so easy to want revenge when one of our loved ones are hurt. Treat it as an attack by the enemy and stand your ground to be firm in your resolve to allow God to handle the situation and to make things right again. He is our shield and our strength. He is our GOD.

I'll be in prayer for you sis. Please keep us posted concerning your dad's health. I am sooooo sorry sis.

trav :hug:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,193
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If your doctor told them what to do and they ignored him, I'd take them to court and make them pay out the nose. It is the only thing you can do to maybe stop it from happening again.

However, I really doubt that it will help the hatred that builds up within yourself. For that Trinity has some really good advice.

For the sake of others though, don't just let it go. Persue legal action to force the Hospital to change it's process of care for the sake of others in the future.

Sam

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

I am truly sorry for all that happened to you and your father.

Im in the medical profession. Besides contacting an attorney, get all the information, and the names of everyone, and submit complaints to the state boards regulating them. The boards will (hopefully) care more about the public than in protecting one of their own. If a serious breach of medical practice occurred, then having them dealt with so that they cannot hurt another person is actually a good way to go. Their malpractice insurance will cover them, the doctors will hardly even notice the lawsuit, quite honestly. They cant ignore action from the state board. That will get them to recognize the harm they have caused your family, and to think twice before acting so again.

I am truly sorry for all that happened to you and your father.

Im in the medical profession. Besides contacting an attorney, get all the information, and the names of everyone, and submit complaints to the state boards regulating them. The boards will (hopefully) care more about the public than in protecting one of their own. If a serious breach of medical practice occurred, then having them dealt with so that they cannot hurt another person is actually a good way to go. Their malpractice insurance will cover them, the doctors will hardly even notice the lawsuit, quite honestly. They cant ignore action from the state board. That will get them to recognize the harm they have caused your family, and to think twice before acting so again.

I should add.....I only suggest this to prevent future occurences of their negligence, not to exact revenge.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

My mom and dad are contacting an attorney Tuesday or Wednesday....we have been told that an attorney is going to have a much better chance at getting all his emergency records quicker than we will...even though there is that freedom of information act alot of the times they will say it takes a couple of days to process and copy all records.

We do know that when he went to Lansing to a different hospital the records sent there that they requested from Grand Rapids said that he took an overdose of vallium (sp?) we were floored and have no idea where that came from...so who knows what they actually wrote in the paper work.

You are all so right...I am working on my anger...and actually feel a little better this morning. I am trying.

I just want my dad back to normal...but I have to be happy that he still knows us all and loves us just the same as he did before. I can and will live with the differences in his actions and personality. But everytime he cries it rips me apart. But I will learn to deal with that too.

I will keep everyone updated on what is going on. I thank you all for your advice and prayers...they helped more than I can say.

Love and Blessings,

Angel

Guest Psalm27

I would be very angry too.....

Even Jesus got angry and overturned tables before....

I thought it was ok to feel anger but not to sin. Anger is a natural response when something wrong is done to us. Forgiveness will come in time.

:hug:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

I should add.....I only suggest this to prevent future occurences of their negligence, not to exact revenge.

Exactly. :huh: I think the heart matter of forgiveness can be separate from pursuing a legal issue to stop an injustice.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  523
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Righteous indignation often fuels the fires of justice... I's okay to be angry for the right reasons. Yes we are called to love... God is love; God is truth; God is justice... So, in turn we love truth and justice, when these things are voilated we feel angered, we feel a need to right the wrong... This is a good thing, it is not about revenge or malace it is about justice, accountability and responsibility... By reporting, this incident to the state board; taking it to court; taking it to the media [something else I'd do] you may help to save someone else... So, isn't that an act of love as well.

Don't be so hard on yourself. It's okay to be angry, but keep it in check. Make sure you are angry for the right reasons and don't let the anger turn to bitterness, hate or cause you to sin. Forgiveness will come. Here is an article that might help, it covers Eph. 4:26 Click Here for Article