IGNORED

LOL Now there is no long form Birth Certificate for BHO

Matthitjah

I wouldn't let the birth certificate issue die ever, because if we can prove at some point that Obama was not qualified to serve as President, we could fight to have all his court appointments nullified, and all the laws he signed voided. I would also think we could prosecute anyone who knew the truth for perpetrating a fraud against the American people?

There is a good reason to let it go; it's divisive and produces nothing. Even if it was proven it would be dangerous to impeach him on that basis. The integrity and the power of the U.S. government would be compromised and, like you say, nothing he signed would be legal and binding. You're talking about agreements with other countries and a myriad of other things. Something like that would throw our country into chaos, maybe start wars and precipitate a crisis in Washington such has never been seen before. No, it wouldn't be worth it, not for anyone.

The President was born in the United States; this I believe. If he wasn't, Hillary would have known it and she would've destroyed him. Can you imagine her letting him slide into Presidential homeplate if she could have stopped him? :noidea:

There is nothing Obama did that if undone would lead to war. Everything he has done has been bad, and I would love nothing more than to see his whole Presidency made null and void. As Rush Limbaugh said, his Presidency is grafiti on the wall of American history. It would be great to wash it clean.

Hillary would have had no more ability to prove Obama was born in Kenya than anyone else. Even if she suspected it, without proof, she couldn't have said anything.

It is also possible that those powers in the background who make it possible for people to run picked Obama to create a constitutional crisis mid term to further weaken the country. I say that thinks like thie don't just happen, they are carefully scripted and carried out......

"The powers in the background........ " This is all rather silly. The only scripting going on is by conspiracy theorists with too much tome on their hands. I can't help thinking that conspiracy theories, rmuch more than than politicians saying nasty thing about each other, are the dangerous. They are, after all, what drove that shooting in Arizona, the Oklahoma bombing.

If you don't like Obama, why not get involved in real political campaigning than all this self-indulgent fantasy stuff.

The OKC bombing was conspiracy driven, but the guy in Arizona was insane. What caused that trajedy was that he wasn't placed in a mental hospital for observation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I wouldn't let the birth certificate issue die ever, because if we can prove at some point that Obama was not qualified to serve as President, we could fight to have all his court appointments nullified, and all the laws he signed voided. I would also think we could prosecute anyone who knew the truth for perpetrating a fraud against the American people?

There is a good reason to let it go; it's divisive and produces nothing. Even if it was proven it would be dangerous to impeach him on that basis. The integrity and the power of the U.S. government would be compromised and, like you say, nothing he signed would be legal and binding. You're talking about agreements with other countries and a myriad of other things. Something like that would throw our country into chaos, maybe start wars and precipitate a crisis in Washington such has never been seen before. No, it wouldn't be worth it, not for anyone.

The President was born in the United States; this I believe. If he wasn't, Hillary would have known it and she would've destroyed him. Can you imagine her letting him slide into Presidential homeplate if she could have stopped him? :noidea:

There is nothing Obama did that if undone would lead to war. Everything he has done has been bad, and I would love nothing more than to see his whole Presidency made null and void. As Rush Limbaugh said, his Presidency is grafiti on the wall of American history. It would be great to wash it clean.

Hillary would have had no more ability to prove Obama was born in Kenya than anyone else. Even if she suspected it, without proof, she couldn't have said anything.

Butero, he has signed major trade deals and nuclear reduction treaties. Those are some serious pieces of paper. And do you really believe that someone like Hillary Clinton doesn't have the means to find information ..... about anyone, anywhere? I think it's time to let this stuff go; it's dead and no amount of CPR is going to revive it. We just have to face the fact that some things aren't true; even if we believe them. We need to get on with the business of 2012 and leave the CTs behind.

The OKC bombing was conspiracy driven, but the guy in Arizona was insane. What caused that trajedy was that he wasn't placed in a mental hospital for observation.

I read that that Loughner guy in Tucson was heavily into the 'truther' movement. He believes President Bush orchestrated 9/11 and that the government has mind control in place to control the population. Of course, he's insane on top of it..

So, because it would be dangerous to impeach him, you let him break the law with impunity? If he is sitting in office and he is not a U.S.-born citizen, guess what? The integrity and power of the U.S. government is already compromised, simply by the fact that you have a man serving who is not qualified. Maybe we should simply stop holding anyone to any rules because actually enforcing the rules would cause some kind of difficulty.

What do you do about statements that the man himself, his own wife, and others have said, long before the presidential election that he was born in Kenya? When interviewed while he was running for the Illinois senate, his interviewer pointed this fact out and he said, at the time, that it was irrelevant because he was not running for president. But low and behold, when he is running for president, suddenly, he was born in Hawaii instead of Kenya. Does that not strike you as odd? I am quite aware of where I was born, and I don't have to change it every few years to match up with current conditions, so why did Obama have to change where he was born? Pre-president election, he says he was born in Kenya. Post-president election he's born in Hawaii. Just let that go? Either way, one of those assertions is false. Since he himself has stated he was born in both places, at one time or another, one of those statements is a lie. Doesn't really matter which one, except fot the whole eligibility issue. Either way, it still speaks directly to his credibility, and he has been caught in other lies many, many times.

Can you produce the article, speech or whatever where he says he was born in Kenya? Where Mrs. Obama says this? I've never heard any of that before. Did you uncover these statements or did someone tell you they exist? But, regardless, this whole thing has been pulled in the wrong direction. And, just so we're clear, I'm not letting him do ANYTHING with impunity. I didn't vote for him and don't believe he's a non-citizen so I have NOTHING to do with this whole mess. No we shouldn't stop making people follow rules, that's nuts. The key is to vet candidates BEFORE they're elected to office. I think back to Clinton and how every tiny detail of his life was dug up and then GWB, anything he ever did or said was hauled out for public dissection as well. And yet, we are supposed to believe that, if Obama was born in Kenya, no one can prove it, no one can produce any kind of document from that country. Sorry, in this no-secrets age, it's just not logical. :rolleyes:

I think there are a lot of people that know Obama was born in Kenya, but without proof, they can't come out and say so. The government in Kenya doesn't want Obama removed from office, so there is no reason to believe they will expose him? In this country, Obama has been fighting in court to prevent his long form birth certificate from being seen. I don't believe he was born in Hawaii. Early on I thought he might have been, but not anymore. Had Obama been born in Hawaii, he would have allowed the birth certificate to be seen just to end the controversy.

I don't think you are an Obama supporter by any means, but you do seem to be trying awfully hard to stop people from calling for his removal, and you have told us why. You think it would do more harm than good to expose and impeach him. I think it would be better to throw him out and let the chips fall where they may? :noidea:

Butero, he has signed major trade deals and nuclear reduction treaties. Those are some serious pieces of paper. And do you really believe that someone like Hillary Clinton doesn't have the means to find information ..... about anyone, anywhere? I think it's time to let this stuff go; it's dead and no amount of CPR is going to revive it. We just have to face the fact that some things aren't true; even if we believe them. We need to get on with the business of 2012 and leave the CTs behind.

If Obama was born in Hawaii, give me one good reason why Obama doesn't end his legal fight to stop us from seeing the long form birth certificate? :noidea: As for the nuclear reduction treaty, I was opposed to it from the start and want it made null and void, and the trade deals are probably against out interests as well? :noidea: The fight will end when we see proof Obama was born in Hawaii. He has the power to end the controversy right now.

I read that that Loughner guy in Tucson was heavily into the 'truther' movement. He believes President Bush orchestrated 9/11 and that the government has mind control in place to control the population. Of course, he's insane on top of it..

A lot of people believe in conspiracies, but they wouldn't go out and destroy a building or shoot up a store. You have to be crazy to do something like that. :blink:

If Obama was born in Hawaii, give me one good reason why Obama doesn't end his legal fight to stop us from seeing the long form birth certificate? :noidea: As for the nuclear reduction treaty, I was opposed to it from the start and want it made null and void, and the trade deals are probably against out interests as well? :noidea: The fight will end when we see proof Obama was born in Hawaii. He has the power to end the controversy right now.

I can't give you a reason because I don't know what's going on there. This whole thing is a distraction from the real issues, IMO. There are much more serious things that need to be addressed. And I will NOT believe that anything can be hidden in this day and age.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

It is also possible that those powers in the background who make it possible for people to run picked Obama to create a constitutional crisis mid term to further weaken the country. I say that thinks like thie don't just happen, they are carefully scripted and carried out......

"The powers in the background........ " This is all rather silly. The only scripting going on is by conspiracy theorists with too much tome on their hands. I can't help thinking that conspiracy theories, rmuch more than than politicians saying nasty thing about each other, are the dangerous. They are, after all, what drove that shooting in Arizona, the Oklahoma bombing.

If you don't like Obama, why not get involved in real political campaigning than all this self-indulgent fantasy stuff.

I've never really felt that being insane and being a conspiracy theorist were incompatable, rather they seem to go together quite well. The guy accused of this crime regardless of his mental stateseemed quite convinced about the malignant nature of the US government and that it was trying to brainwash the people and deprive them of their liberties - old familiar conspiraloon stuff

I think there are a lot of people that know Obama was born in Kenya, but without proof, they can't come out and say so. The government in Kenya doesn't want Obama removed from office, so there is no reason to believe they will expose him? In this country, Obama has been fighting in court to prevent his long form birth certificate from being seen. I don't believe he was born in Hawaii. Early on I thought he might have been, but not anymore. Had Obama been born in Hawaii, he would have allowed the birth certificate to be seen just to end the controversy.

I don't think you are an Obama supporter by any means, but you do seem to be trying awfully hard to stop people from calling for his removal, and you have told us why. You think it would do more harm than good to expose and impeach him. I think it would be better to throw him out and let the chips fall where they may? :noidea:

It would be as simple as hacking passport records for Obama's mother. If she traveled to Kenya in 1961, there is a record of it. Why has no one done this? Or have they? I'm not at all trying to stop people from calling for his removal (as if anything I do will affect that!). I'm pointing out that it's not going to happen without proof and, so far, there is none. Time is slipping away; the election is next year, and this stuff just doesn't resonate with the majority. Time to find something that does.