Matthitjah

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

LOL, Now there is no Long Form Birth Certificate for "BHO" on record in Hawaii.:24: There is some strange hand written notation from some time ago though.:whistling::rolleyes::laugh:

http://www.wnd.com/i...w&pageId=252833

I'm sorry this kind of speech is probably uncivil and innappropriate behavior considering the new tone of civility were supposed to practice so we'll all sit down and shut up.:taped::o:laugh:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/25/1945

LOL, Now there is no Long Form Birth Certificate for "BHO" on record in Hawaii.:24: There is some strange hand written notation from some time ago though.:whistling::rolleyes::laugh:

http://www.wnd.com/i...w&pageId=252833

I'm sorry this kind of speech is probably uncivil and innappropriate behavior considering the new tone of civility were supposed to practice so we'll all sit down and shut up.:taped::o:laugh:

It's interesting to see somebody beginning to tell the truth.

There are all kinds of things out there that have Obama himself, his wife and others stating that he was born in Kenya. They have tried hard to purge them off of the internet, but most stuff when it comes to the internet is archived, so it is extremely difficult to weed something out completely. Many have been saying all along that there was no long form birth certificate, and low and behold, it appears that that is actually the case. Yet the people questioning the Prez's birth location have been called all kinds of things and their credibility and sanity is always questioned. This is an issue that is not going to go away.

Exactly, because the more they try to cover it up, the more stuff seems to come out about it. This issue won't go away -- unless the "O" does as McCain did, and produce the documents. McCain did, and the question about his citizenship went away . . .

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  540
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,856
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  227
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Sooooooooooooooo when it is proven he is NOT eligable what happens next ??????

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Content Count:  56,169
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

That's a good question. I don't know that provisions were made for that since he should not have been allowed to run in the first place..... I would guess it could be said that anything he has signed would not be valid and legal.

It would cause untold problems....... and then there is the possibility of a whole section of the country becoming violent because of the removal of a minority as president.

The possibilities are staggering. It might be the quickest way to get rid of Obamacare????

With all the possibilities, I think it's called a constitutional crisis.

If a long form birth certificate can't be produced, then Obama needs to be removed from office. I agree with Other One that it does create serious problems, but they can be fixed. Every appointment to the courts and every law signed by Obama should be made null and void. Since Obama wasn't eligible to be President, the candidate with the most votes for President should be President, and that is John McCain. He should serve out the remainder of the current term. I would suppose that would mean Biden would remain Vice President?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

If a long form birth certificate can't be produced, then Obama needs to be removed from office. I agree with Other One that it does create serious problems, but they can be fixed. Every appointment to the courts and every law signed by Obama should be made null and void. Since Obama wasn't eligible to be President, the candidate with the most votes for President should be President, and that is John McCain. He should serve out the remainder of the current term. I would suppose that would mean Biden would remain Vice President?

Biden would become President under the law for order of succession and would have to appoint a new V.P. This is all speculation though; Obama will not be removed unless it's by ballot in 2012. That's where his opponents need to concentrate their energy and their dollars; this birth certificate business hasn't gone anywhere in 2 1/2 years and it never will. The man was born in Hawaii. Even if he refuses to prove it, the birthers could prove he wasn't if they had the documentation to do so. Time to move on to the upcoming election.

Biden would become President under the law for order of succession and would have to appoint a new V.P. This is all speculation though; Obama will not be removed unless it's by ballot in 2012. That's where his opponents need to concentrate their energy and their dollars; this birth certificate business hasn't gone anywhere in 2 1/2 years and it never will. The man was born in Hawaii. Even if he refuses to prove it, the birthers could prove he wasn't if they had the documentation to do so. Time to move on to the upcoming election.

The Constitution isn't set up to decide the succession of President when the man elected was not qualified. McCain was the qualified candidate with the most votes for President. Biden was the qualified candidate for Vice President with the most votes. That is the only way to fix things. By the way, how do you know, "The man was born in Hawaii?" If they can't produce his long form birth certificate, it stand to reason it doesn't exist. It is likely in a hospital in Kenya. How are the "birthers" supposed to get a birth certificate from Kenya? :noidea: It is not like they can just send a request and get one. :blink:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

The Constitution isn't set up to decide the succession of President when the man elected was not qualified. McCain was the qualified candidate with the most votes for President. Biden was the qualified candidate for Vice President with the most votes. That is the only way to fix things. By the way, how do you know, "The man was born in Hawaii?" If they can't produce his long form birth certificate, it stand to reason it doesn't exist. It is likely in a hospital in Kenya. How are the "birthers" supposed to get a birth certificate from Kenya? :noidea: It is not like they can just send a request and get one. :blink:

If you think back to a year or so ago....the birthers said they had absolute proof Obama was born in Kenya. It was never produced. I believe he was born in Hawaii; either that, or the thousands trying to prove he wasn't are as dumb as doorknobs. As for the succession thing, I got that from a legal scholar friend. You're right, the Constitution doesn't address the issue of someone being ineligible to BE President. The laws apply to any and all circumstances from what I'm told. I will check it out again but there is NO provision under American law, once an election is certified, to backtrack if the winner is deposed on a legal issue. A certified election result cannot be undone; the office holder has to die or be impeached. Then a new election must be held.

Article II, Section I of the U.S. Consitution.....

"In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of said Office, the Same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Content Count:  56,169
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It is also possible that those powers in the background who make it possible for people to run picked Obama to create a constitutional crisis mid term to further weaken the country. I say that thinks like thie don't just happen, they are carefully scripted and carried out......

Add to that, that the pres relally looks sick. There is something wrong with him physically to loose that much weight so fast.