PetriFB

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well I think it's a stretch to quote scripture from one book, and a bit out of context, and tie it in with the end of days.

Give me more scripture, directed at mass animal deaths, and maybe you have something....

Cheers Mate!

it's hilarious when pundants prophecy wrath-of-Good doom and gloom when an even happens to a populated area, by when it happens say, in Antartica, it's just nature being nature.

...all the foundations of the earth are out of course. Psalm 82.

Weather Modification

on Tesla Technology, Atmospheric Heaters, Scalar waves and Super-Science:

Weather control, particularly hostile weather warfare, was addressed by the "United Nations General Assembly Resolution 31/72, TIAS 9614 Convention[19] on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques" was adopted. The Convention was: Signed in Geneva May 18, 1977; Entered into force October 5, 1978; Ratification by U.S. President December 13, 1979; U.S. ratification deposited at New York January 17, 1980

Excerpt from: http://en.wikipedia....Weather_control

Fear and chaos, fear and chaos. Kill your Television.

LoL, I see a lot more chaos and fear on the internet than I do TV. Probably more on WB than the TV. do we kill the internet???

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Well I think it's a stretch to quote scripture from one book, and a bit out of context, and tie it in with the end of days.

Give me more scripture, directed at mass animal deaths, and maybe you have something....

Cheers Mate!

it's hilarious when pundants prophecy wrath-of-Good doom and gloom when an even happens to a populated area, by when it happens say, in Antartica, it's just nature being nature.

Weather Modification

Weather control, particularly hostile weather warfare, was addressed by the "United Nations General Assembly Resolution 31/72, TIAS 9614 Convention[19] on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques" was adopted. The Convention was: Signed in Geneva May 18, 1977; Entered into force October 5, 1978; Ratification by U.S. President December 13, 1979; U.S. ratification deposited at New York January 17, 1980

LoL, I see a lot more chaos and fear on the internet than I do TV. Probably more on WB than the TV. do we kill the internet???

No, no, a thousand times No! What would I do to pass the time then? :cool:

I wonder though, now that you mention it, would it be possible to kill the web? I doubt it. It probably can be wounded a bit like in China and recently Egypt. But I think once Pandora's box was opened, we can never shut it again?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/06/1981

Cheers Mate!

Weather Modification

No, no, a thousand times No! What would I do to pass the time then? :cool:

I wonder though, now that you mention it, would it be possible to kill the web? I doubt it. It probably can be wounded a bit like in China and recently Egypt. But I think once Pandora's box was opened, we can never shut it again?

LOL talk about prophecy! The internet is practically a sign of The End by itself. Seriously though, I have always felt, since I was a child, that the end is near. Long before I became a christian I felt it. I'm not claiming to be a prophet or anything, but I feel it in my bones and in every fiber of my being. It used to depress me a lot, but now it's almost hopeful. I feel a lot of anxiety for people who might not be saved, but it's not my choice who is saved anyway right? All I can do is carry the message.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/24/1993

Well once you think about it; it's almost reaching that point where everyone will hear the word of god probably within the next few dacades or so :huh:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  48
  • Birthday:  11/22/1984

Well... reading this I feel really amazed thinking how much of what we do and think is already shown in the Bible! however...I'm working on a survey about ecologism and Christianity for a evangelistical periodic... Can anyone of You suggest me where I may find hints for this topic?

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Yes, and there was a massive fish kill reported today off of the coast of CA, near Redondo Beach area. These cannot be a coincidence. We are seeing things in Revelation that appear to be nearing fulfillment in these Last Days.

Most of these massive fish and bird deaths happened at the beginning of the year. Sure has been an interesting couple of months, from Arkansas to California, where the most recent deaths of animals were reported!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

He created everything to work together and when things shift and change all creation is affected. We know the magnetic pole is shifting and that creates all kinds of problems within the atmosphere, birds flight, sense of direction or even some sort of burst of some sorts from the ground or air could kill those senstive birds. Just as the fish could be affected with their sonar systems. It could be birth pangs?

And fish dying off the coast of CA! well sewage is usually the first culprit especially after a lot of rain. I'll have to go and read about it! I'm just not really convinced these things are prophecy or at least not yet if you think about it we are told that a third will die and that would make news big time!

• Group:  Seeker
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  68
  • Days Won:  1

yeh, fish and birds have been dying for a long time now.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I've been thinking this ever since I became aware of the mass die-offs of birds and fish all over the globe. I fear we are much closer to the end of days than we know.

Why fear? Either the Lord takes us, we die, or are martyred for our faith. Any of them means a trip home and being with Christ. :thumbsup:

My only real fear is for those who don't know Christ, because their fate without Him is more horrible than I want to imagine.

I don't really 'fear' the last days; I'm ready to spend eternity with the Lord. I fear we, as a whole, are not acknowledging that time is running out.

Im really afraid for people that dont know christ and for those that are going to be left behind that i feel the need to tell every that i see that his coming is very near and that they should give their life to christ if a police pulls me over i wanna tell him about god