WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,389
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

Bristling with impatience, President Barack Obama on Thursday openly and sharply questioned whether Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak's pledge to shift power to his vice president is an "immediate, meaningful or sufficient" sign of reform for a country in upheaval.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/apnews-myway-com-article-20110211-D9LAA0QG0-html/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Bristling with impatience, President Barack Obama on Thursday openly and sharply questioned whether Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak's pledge to shift power to his vice president is an "immediate, meaningful or sufficient" sign of reform for a country in upheaval.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/apnews-myway-com-article-20110211-D9LAA0QG0-html/

Yesterday CIA Director Leon Panetta testified before Congress, telling them not to worry about the Egyptian situation; that Mubarak would be resigning that very afternoon.

When Mr. Mubarak did in fact, NOT resign, Congress sent people for Panetta's spokesman and asked where the heck he'd gotten the info that Mubarak WOULD resign. The response from our highly trained, highly PAID, "intelligenct" professionals: "Well, that's what the TV news was saying."

Our CIA is reduced to drawing its intelligence from TV????

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

http://www.worthynew...D9LAA0QG0-html/

Yesterday CIA Director Leon Panetta testified before Congress, telling them not to worry about the Egyptian situation; that Mubarak would be resigning that very afternoon.

When Mr. Mubarak did in fact, NOT resign, Congress sent people for Panetta's spokesman and asked where the heck he'd gotten the info that Mubarak WOULD resign. The response from our highly trained, highly PAID, "intelligenct" professionals: "Well, that's what the TV news was saying."

Our CIA is reduced to drawing its intelligence from TV????

Well THAT made Panetta look like a buffoon, for sure. Water under the bridge now though.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,193
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Water under the bridge concept is why they keep doing the same kinds of really stupid looking things over and over and over....

Personally I think there is usually an agenda around most of the dumb things that go on in our government.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

FDR said that if it happens in government, it was planned!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Water under the bridge concept is why they keep doing the same kinds of really stupid looking things over and over and over....

Personally I think there is usually an agenda around most of the dumb things that go on in our government.

Well, they DO keep doing the same dumb things over and over but........I don't think it's an agenda. I think they're REALLY that dumb! :blink:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,193
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, they DO keep doing the same dumb things over and over but........I don't think it's an agenda. I think they're REALLY that dumb! :blink:

no way...

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94

:thumbsup: