• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Why Is Hell Forever?

For the past several weeks, evangelical Christians have spent a lot of time talking about Rob Bell

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

Perhaps inducement and conviction to give one's life to God .... Heaven is forever, too.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Perhaps inducement and conviction to give one's life to God .... Heaven is forever, too.

:amen:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Believer your Quote makes perfect sense to me. I don't know the hows and whys on a lot of things to come, but that's the way God intended it to be. What hell is like or why it is for eternity, I don't know, but I sure don't want to find out firsthand.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

satan does not want to be subservient to the Glorifying of God ... he and the fallen ones believe it is better to rule in hell than to serve in Heaven. This is the pride of life

that blinds us to the chains of self... You might say I don't have this! Want to really see? Give yourself to that which is unworthy and unthankful without reserve! You may

be surprised what you find in your own heart in this endeavor! Only the regenerate heart finds the perfect peace of worship to God and to His Glory- their greatest delight!

I remember when I thought through the influence of sin God wanting glory for Himself was suspect... till I repented of my sins and through the clearing of mind found it to

be Heaven on Earth to lift my being unto His Person and declare without hypocrisy He Is Worthy to Recieve all Honor and Glory due His Name and as this reality of truth

enlarges within my spiritual presence of Him in The Holy Spirit within. I am suspect it shall increase up and until the finite is removed... and then Heaven and I do not even

have the beginnings to realize what awaits...

1 Cor 2:9

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

KJV

Love Steven

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

satan does not want to be subservient to the Glorifying of God ... he and the fallen ones believe it is better to rule in hell than to serve in Heaven. This is the pride of life

Please show me in scripture where the devil and fallen ones rule in hell.

My bible says:

Revelation 20

10 And the Devil who deceived them was cast into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet were . And he will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to ou,

Folks don't give their lives to Christ because of fear of hell. :thumbsup: They give their lives to Christ because He first Loved them and His Grace is Outrageous. I don't think the Lord wants anyone to give their lives to Him because they fear hell. He wants your Love. Folks who might give their lives over because of fear of hell won't cling very long because the enemy will use condemnation to bash them over the head and most likely they will be the very perverse, legal, and Religious amongst us. Quite like the Westboro Baptists.:blink:

The Lord has said this;

Mt 10:28

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

and this;

Ps 19:9

The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

Righteous and Holy fear is realizing who God is.:wub: He may be a ferocious and fearful Lion. One who is downright dangerous, but He is Good.:wub:

The Lord has also said this;

Ro 2:4

Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

and this;

2Pe 3:9

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

If men feared hell they wouldn't do the hideous things that they do.:thumbsup: IN fact some of them are downright convinced that it doesn't exist.:o

Hell exists and is a very real and present Just Judgment for all who reject the Christ. However, the Good News is that God has been Outrageously Gracious towards us men.

peace,

Dave

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

I belive the Gospel is two fold. First we cannot just tell people of the Love of Christ, yes some will convert but this is not the end all and be all of the Gospel. The Gospel is the Good News of Salvation. If one does not know they need to be saved then they are not grateful of salvation.

So I do not think we should be fire and brimstone preachers, but we do need to speak of maninds fallen condition, and the consequences of such sin.

I think the sugar coated gospel hurts more then it helps.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I belive the Gospel is two fold. First we cannot just tell people of the Love of Christ, yes some will convert but this is not the end all and be all of the Gospel. The Gospel is the Good News of Salvation. If one does not know they need to be saved then they are not grateful of salvation.

So I do not think we should be fire and brimstone preachers, but we do need to speak of maninds fallen condition, and the consequences of such sin.

I think the sugar coated gospel hurts more then it helps.

That's exactly what I just said.:thumbsup: It's Good News.:emot-handshake:

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Please show me in scripture where the devil and fallen ones rule in hell.

My bible says:

Revelation 20

10 And the Devil who deceived them was cast into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet were . And he will be tormented day and night forever and ever.