Littlelambseativy

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

However, God is limited. God cannot lie, God cannot go against His Word, God is never unfaithful. So God IS in a box, no doubt about it.

Straight from the enemies camp. Were you ever involved with satan or witchcraft? Some of your statements run parallel with how he speaks...God is limited...God is in a box.....even the 9 year old child knows those are untrue statements...

I've said my piece...on the Child's experience... Start a new topic ...God in a Box....if it is something you want to share with the board...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Upon following this thread, may I say that playing the wild card "God can do anything" opens a wild run on deception. Yes, God can do anything, yet it seems people don't bother asking Will He. Be careful what you accept as truth when anyone plays this card ...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Upon following this thread, may I say that playing the wild card "God can do anything" opens a wild run on deception. Yes, God can do anything, yet it seems people don't bother asking Will He. Be careful what you accept as truth when anyone plays this card ...

It is Why God the Father, The Son and The Spirit bound The Person of His Son within the flesh and as the wheel within the wheel the written text is bound by it's great seal ... that we would have the means to examine all that comes before us in life and make choices based on those examinations that will bring Him The Glory Due His Name and that we may glory In Him for eternity... This is the driving force of The Will of The Father unto us His children... love Steven

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

It is Why God the Father, The Son and The Spirit bound The Person of His Son within the flesh and as the wheel within the wheel the written text is bound by it's great seal ... that we would have the means to examine all that comes before us in life and make choices based on those examinations that will bring Him The Glory Due His Name and that we may glory In Him for eternity... This is the driving force of The Will of The Father unto us His children... love Steven

I read your response and don't really understand what you are saying. It sound nice, but what does it mean?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I read your response and don't really understand what you are saying. It sound nice, but what does it mean?

Ezk 1 and Ezk 10 speaks of these wheels and it is dealing with Life as in Angels, man, animals, birds the spiritual complexities that drives it all in design and function. As the infinite radiance of a sphere so even the circle who testifies of PI in the relation of its diameter with it's circumference is infinite uniformly on one plain of life the turning in all directions then becomes the sphere of infinite radiance each infinite in its own plain of understanding so that in whatever direction life goes so also the infinite unbounded of that plain then becomes with living things. What we see in the makeup of matter also we see in the cosmos... The Lord has explained His design as least-> as great and as great-> as least and that He alone fills all things with His presence and We Have The Son Whom being God became Man... Christ the uncreated placed Himself in the created that His Word might be fulfilled as the witness of perfection in accomplishment of all that He has said formed in this written plain of this Life. So that The unbounded came into the bounded yet remained unbounded so also the Living Word came into the written text yet remained the Living Word. As these wheels of complexities increase ever outward the enormity of the increase yet remains as first it did begin in all ways equal... We see it in the simple cell of life the most complex functions and even the witness of information interchange The Word Given... As we sit among this increase of knowledge this becomes painfully true-> It was here since the beginning and we did not know how to worship Him in these truths and as this knowledge increases so the brokenness and contriteness of our being for truly Our God does not demand from us more that we can give but what has begun will never cease in the increase of The Glory that we see in Him.... I am quickly running out of awe for the increase of Him in my heart will it seems consume me in His realities of Person -> Father, Son and Spirit... Love Steven

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I don't think this child could have made up such a detailed story on his own. If I had to guess, I would say he either had a very vivid dream or an adult helped create this story to make money off of the book? Of course, that is just an opinion, but why on earth would children have school assignments in heaven? Some of the things in the story appear too fantastic to be real. At the same time, they would make perfect sense in the mind of a child who was religious and still thinking like a child. I think the most likely answer is that he was telling the truth and it was all a dream.

That's what I think too.

Maybe it was a vision...

Act 2:17 "'And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

God can not do 'anything' that is why Jesus taught His disciples to pray ' Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven'. God needs our permission to intervene in our lives.

As someone has said, when we are raptured/ raise, we will be like Christ, NO WINGS. Did the disciples see winged Moses and Elijah on the mountain top with Christ?

My other question is - is there no 'my little pony' called rainbow? I can not recall from my Christmas commercials if there is one or not, but it seems familiar to me. Is this child telling things that he has heard from his father who is a minister or has seen from the 'Children's Bible' that is in pictures?

There is something that is nagging me about this whole story. That and the fact that so many churches are going emergent, people are willing to believe anything just to grasp a sense of what heaven is like. We have been told by men who have had visions of heaven. John, Isaiah, Enoch, O, but we cannot believe the book of Enoch that's right but we can believe the book written by this pastor about what his son saw - in what length of time? What about men like Ebe O, yes , you cannot believe that in heaven everything around you has music or as soon as you think of a question you know the answer. Or that everything is PERFECT the leaves, the grass and the flowers. But what this child says is - true?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

OK, this rainbow horse thing . . . I haven't seen the actual quote, but I have to wonder about it.

I had a dream where I saw angels with swords. The blades glowed white, but they were also like opals in that there were shimmers of colors in the white. If this is what he saw, I can imagine a 4 year old thinking "rainbow".

(P.S. If your comeback is that John did not describe seeing color, my response would be - what do men know about color? :laugh: . . . . i.e. Where a woman sees fuchsia, a man sees red. . . . And before you get on my case for criticism John's description, I have a bone to pick with him about writing the "rainbow resembling an emerald." Now what in cotton-picking blue blazes does that mean???!!??)

Edited by nebula

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

OK, this rainbow horse thing . . . I haven't seen the actual quote, but I have to wonder about it.

I had a dream where I saw angels with swords. The blades glowed white, but they were also like opals in that there were shimmers of colors in the white. If this is what he saw, I can imagine a 4 year old thinking "rainbow".

(P.S. If your comeback is that John did not describe seeing color, my response would be - what do men know about color? :laugh: . . . . i.e. Where a woman sees fuchsia, a man sees red. . . . And before you get on my case for criticism John's description, I have a bone to pick with him about writing the "rainbow resembling an emerald." Now what in cotton-picking blue blazes does that mean???!!??)

On the other hand we have not seen pure gold that one can see through either. So have we seen a pure emerald?noidea.gif