oldzimm

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I know its important, but couldnt he have waited 10 more minutes so I could see the end of amazing race? Now I have to wait until tomorrow to find out who was eliminated.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  2

I know its important, but couldnt he have waited 10 more minutes so I could see the end of amazing race? Now I have to wait until tomorrow to find out who was eliminated.

Osama was eliminated. :P

Edit: Spelleen airers.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  147
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/19/1983

Osama Bin Laden or Jesus? Someone else's possible sins, or our own? Food for though, folks, food for though, no? those there are good questions to ask, no?

as much as these news are possibly just another lie, one has to have faith that justice will be served, especially if he or she is a Christian; man won't do evil forever. officially, i am sceptical of this announcment, but if indeed he is dead, then this is the end of a man who claimed to serve God. weather or not Osama is guilty is not ours to decide, God is the Judge, not us. Osama might have done this or that, but we don't know what and how and why, satan could have polluted his mind as much as anyone else's. did he order the killing is not the question to raise our weapons over, the focus of those should be sifted to elswhere; we pick up the Sword of the Spirit either when evengelizing, defending fron the satan and his demons, or lovingly confronting sinners. or apply to ourselveds. screaming "Murder!" is not lovingly confronting Osama. or anyone else for that matte, no? remember what Jesus said about the log and the twig and the eyes?

i think that maybe instead of "is he dear or not", "to celebrate or not"(isn't "God bless America!" a celebration cry over death of man still?), people should instead concentrate on their own faults: you don't have to order a killing of 3 000 to be a murderer, just one makes you a murderer. and remember what Jesus said about hate and murder? Matthew 5. so how many murdered even though we don't realize it? you may hate and not actually kill, and that is good, God helped you not to. but remember what Paul said about those who think they stand? and hate-murder is but one of many sins each and everyone guity of.

food for though there too, many claim to serve God...

this is am much a reminder to me as to anyone though and i can't help but feel uneasy, i too claim to serve God but don't always do things His way, which is really not serving Him at all, just myself. so what could my end be?

and instead of making a worldwide deal from a death of one man, why not make a world wide celebration of One who conqured death? this is still Easter season, not season to celebrate Osama's death. its too easy to pick this up and carry it on, but as Christians, who are we paying time and attention to? a dead man who possibly killed people, or God who is alive and gives life to people through His death and ressurection?

indeed, Osama Bin Laden or Jesus? Someone else's possible sins, or our own? Food for though, folks, food for thought.

Edited by Aleksander

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  2

Osama Bin Laden or Jesus? Someone else's possible sins, or our own? Food for though, folks, food for though, no? those there are good questions to ask, no?

as much as these news are possibly just another lie, one has to have faith that justice will be served, especially if he or she is a Christian; man won't do evil forever. officially, i am sceptical of this announcment, but if indeed he is dead, then this is the end of a man who claimed to serve God. weather or not Osama is guilty is not ours to decide, God is the Judge, not us. Osama might have done this or that, but we don't know what and how and why, satan could have polluted his mind as much as anyone else's. did he order the killing is not the question to raise our weapons over, the focus of those should be sifted to elswhere; we pick up the Sword of the Spirit either when evengelizing, defending fron the satan and his demons, or lovingly confronting sinners. or apply to ourselveds. screaming "Murder!" is not lovingly confronting Osama. or anyone else for that matte, no? remember what Jesus said about the log and the twig and the eyes?

i think that maybe instead of "is he dear or not", "to celebrate or not"(isn't "God bless America!" a celebration cry over death of man still?), people should instead concentrate on their own faults: you don't have to order a killing of 3 000 to be a murderer, just one makes you a murderer. and remember what Jesus said about hate and murder? Matthew 5. so how many murdered even though we don't realize it? you may hate and not actually kill, and that is good, God helped you not to. but remember what Paul said about those who think they stand? and hate-murder is but one of many sins each and everyone guity of.

food for though there too, many claim to serve God...

this is am much a reminder to me as to anyone though and i can't help but feel uneasy, i too claim to serve God but don't always do things His way, which is really not serving Him at all, just myself. so what could my end be?

and instead of making a worldwide deal from a death of one man, why not make a world wide celebration of One who conqured death? this is still Easter season, not season to celebrate Osama's death. its too easy to pick this up and carry it on, but as Christians, who are we paying time and attention to? a dead man who possibly killed people, or God who is alive and gives life to people through His death and ressurection?

indeed, Osama Bin Laden or Jesus? Someone else's possible sins, or our own? Food for though, folks, food for thought.

".....a dead man who possibly killed people"

Uhm.....I don't know what to say to that..... :huh:

Guest yod

I sure hope it's true. Can you just see it now if it isn't?

Osama comes on TV in a week holding today's newspaper...and Obama's birth certificate.

:laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

I sure hope it's true. Can you just see it now if it isn't?

Osama comes on TV in a week holding today's newspaper...and Obama's birth certificate.

:laugh:

And some people would still doubt :24:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

Obama:

"Sorry I took so long to release my birth certificate. I was too busy killing Osama."

Really though, looking on the internet, there is already leaks of proof of Osama being dead. It's really really, really not pretty, and I don't suggest seeing it.

One effect from this, whereas it was going to be tough to find someone to run against Obama as it was, 2012 is now no-contest for Obama.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

2012 is now no-contest for Obama.

Yep

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Obama:

"Sorry I took so long to release my birth certificate. I was too busy killing Osama."

Really though, looking on the internet, there is already leaks of proof of Osama being dead. It's really really, really not pretty, and I don't suggest seeing it.

One effect from this, whereas it was going to be tough to find someone to run against Obama as it was, 2012 is now no-contest for Obama.

LOL :laugh: I know life long Democrats who will not vote for the guy again. Even the crazy people here in MD don' like the guy. Remember what Clinton ran on. It was all about how the economy was doing and right now we are facingt runaway inflation, a historic unemployment cycle, and five dollar a gallon gasoline. That resonates with Americans and hits them in their pocket books. They are reminded of it each time they fuel up. Yes, Osama dead is something to celebrate, should it be true, however, it's a passing fancy where this President is concerned.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

I have a feeling there may be some revenge that follows.