• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

If you don't want to seem like a bitter person who hates Obama strictly for personal reasons, practise saying "Congratulations President Obama on a job well done". There are still other battles to be fought.

You are correct, and I do commend him for how he commanded the situation.

It's the "I succeeded where Bush failed" and "Obama killed Osama" attitudes that the tensions are over.

It's difficult joining in the praise of Obama when so many are thinking in their hearts, "Praise Obama!" (with the halo), if you know what I mean. :(

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,925
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

Doesn't anyone realize that Obama has put a target on his back as well as putting one on the backs of his family? His daughters will have to live with an islamic threat against them for the rest of their life.

You talk like Obama took the shot that killed Bin Laden. He didn't. I doubt he knew anything about it at all until after it had already happened and he'd been briefed. So "putting a target on his back?" Not so much, and way over-dramatic. Obama is not the kind of man who would ever willingly put a target on his back, he does not have the spine for it. He is also a Muslim sympathizer. I'm betting he is not happy about this turn of events at all, but not for the reasons you claim.

The way this was done was Obama's decision completely, though he certainly had advisors. We should be happy when he makes a good decision. Let's not begrudge him a victory here, since it is a victory for the USA and freedom loving people everywhere.

Assuming we are being told the truth, this was an excellent operation and a courageous decision to go that far into Pakistan with a team instead of dropping a bomb. I give him the benefit of all doubt until evidence points elsewhere.

If you don't want to seem like a bitter person who hates Obama strictly for personal reasons, practise saying "Congratulations President Obama on a job well done". There are still other battles to be fought.

You've nailed it!

:thumbsup:

Blessings!

-Ed

Doesn't anyone realize that Obama has put a target on his back as well as putting one on the backs of his family? His daughters will have to live with an Islamic threat against them for the rest of their life.

Amen Dear Sister, Although I Believe That For Over A 1,000 Years All Daughters Have Lived Their Lives With Their Freedoms Under Islamic Threat

I Think Dear Young Berry And Family Have Been Living Under Specific Islamic Threats (And Under The Prayers Of Christians For Their Safety And Salvation)

Since He First Entered The Race For US President

Hats Off To The Secret Service

Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. Psalms 127:1

And Bless You LORD Jesus

Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall.

My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me.

this I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.

It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. Lamentations 3:19-24

It's An Old Old Story

For Over 200 Years The Peoples Of The US Lived Under An Islamic Death Sentence

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44

And As I Understand It Osama Bin Laden Was Proud Of The Killings Or Suicides Of The 70 Or So Muslims And Babies(?)

He Directed To Be Slaughtered In The Twin Towers Attacks

.... No reliable data available. However, refer to the link below for a partial list of Muslim victims. Original post from answers.com: "More than 1,200 Muslims. I got my info from: http://crosswordbebop.blogspot.com/2007/11/how-many-muslims-died-in-911-attacks.html"

That statement was made by Omar Shahin of the "Flying Imams." The blogger on the a/n website goes on to say that 23 muslims were actually killed... "I hereby confess that I have no idea where Shahin got that number of 1,200. But it got me wondering exactly how many Muslims died in the 9/11 attacks...

"Samad Afridi (not on the victims list) Ashraf Ahmad (not on the victims list)

Shabbir Ahmed (I'm correcting the misspelling. Ahmed's child Thanbir and Nicholas, the son of 9/11 victim Michelle Lanza, are in the movie "Telling Nicholas")

Umar Ahmad (not on the victims list) Azam Ahsan (not on the victims list)

Ahmed Ali (not on the victims list) Tariq Amanullah (He worked on the website of the Islamic Circle of North America)

Touri Bolourchi (A retired nurse who emigrated to the US from Iran)

Salauddin Ahmad Chaudhury (not on the victims list)

Abul K. Chowdhury (Cantor Fitzgerald analyst)

Mohammad S. Chowdhury (Windows on the World, father of one of the first 9/11 orphans, born two days after the attack)

Jamal Legesse Desantis

Ramzi Attallah Douani (His name is spelled Doany on one list, Doani on the other list)

Saleem Ullah Farooqi (not on either victims list)

Syed Fatha (54 years old; Pitney Bowes)

Osman Gani (not on the victims list)

Mohammad Hamdani (There is only one Hamdani on the list, Mohammad Salman Hamdani, who was one of the heroes of that day)

Salman Hamdani (see above)

Aisha Harris (21 years old; General Telecom)

Shakila Hoque (not on the victims list)

Nabid Hossain (not on the victims list)

Shahzad Hussain (not on the victims list)

Talat Hussain (not on the victims list)

Mohammad Shah Jahan (not on the victims list)

Yasmeen Jamal (not on the victims list)

Mohammed Jawara (MAS security)

Arslan Khan Khakwani (not on the victims list)

Asim Khan (not on the victims list)

Ataullah Khan (not on the victims list)

Ayub Khan (not on the victims list)

Qasim Ali Khan (not on the victims list)

Sarah Khan (32 years old; the list at about.com said she worked for Cantor Fitzgerald, but she worked for Forte Food Services)

Taimour Khan (29 years old; Carr Futures)

Yasmeen Khan (not on the victims list)

Zahida Khan (not on the victims list)

Badruddin Lakhani (not on the victims list)

Omar Malick (not on the victims list)

Nurul Huq Miah (35 years old)

Mubarak Mohammad (not on the victims list)

Boyie Mohammed (Carr Futures)

Raza Mujtaba (not on the victims list)

Omar Namoos (not on the victims list)

Mujeb Qazi (not on the victims list)

Tarranum Rahim (not on the victims list)

Ehtesham U. Raja (28 years old)

Amenia Rasool (33 years old)

Naveed Rehman (not on the victims list)

Yusuf Saad (not on the victims list)

Rahma Salie & unborn child (28 years old; American Airlines #11; wife of Michael Theodoridis; 7 months pregnant)

Shoman Samad (not on the victims list)

Asad Samir (not on the victims list)

Khalid Shahid (25 years old; Cantor Fitzgerald; engaged to be married in November)

Mohammed Shajahan (44 years old; Marsh & McLennan)

Naseema Simjee (Franklin Resources Inc.'s Fiduciary Trust)

Jamil Swaati (not on the victims list)

Sanober Syed (not on the victims list)

Robert Elias Talhami (40 years old; Cantor Fitzgerald)

Michael Theodoridis (32 years old; American Airlines #11; husband of Rahma Salie)

W. Wahid (not on the victims list)

"Given that there are some alternate spellings of names (such as Shabbir Ahmed and Ramzi Douni), I'm open to the possibility that there are some people who aren't on this list that should be. I'm also willing to consider the possibility that first and last names may be transposed. I don't know when this list was compiled. Perhaps it was compiled when many people were unable to contact their families. I don't want to believe that the compiler of this list would inflate the figures, but it seems I have to.

"By my reckoning, 23 Muslims were killed in the 9/11 attacks, about 3/4 of one percent of the total victims. The Pew Muslim American study estimated that Muslims constituted 0.6 percent of the American adult population. So the percentage of 9/11 victims who were Muslims is very similar to the percentage of Americans who are Muslims. And Omar Shahin was off by a factor of 50."

Out of the 2998 people that died, 27 of them were muslim. they were only 10 Muslims that crashed into the wtc twin towers as of 9/11 Among those killed in the Twin Towers were an estimated 70 Muslims (not including the 19 terrorists). I believe one of the Muslims to have died was a police or fire man (his mother was on CNN) trying to rescue people. it is unknown but 19 terrorist muslims committed suicide. According to the BBC: among those killed in the Twin Towers were an estimated 70 Muslims. One of those was Briton Sarah Ali. This does not include the 19 hijackers.19 for sure. it is unknown 10 muslims died though crashing the hijacked airplanes According to the View, 70

Read more: http://wiki.answers....er_11th_attacks

Nevertheless Because Of Calvary

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

And Despite The Evil Of The Demon god Behind Islam

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

I Can Stand With My LORD And Master Jesus

But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Luke 6:35-36

And Pray For The Salvation Of The Muslin

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44

In The Holy Name Of Jesus

Amen~!

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

Doesn't anyone realize that Obama has put a target on his back as well as putting one on the backs of his family? His daughters will have to live with an islamic threat against them for the rest of their life.

You talk like Obama took the shot that killed Bin Laden. He didn't. I doubt he knew anything about it at all until after it had already happened and he'd been briefed. So "putting a target on his back?" Not so much, and way over-dramatic. Obama is not the kind of man who would ever willingly put a target on his back, he does not have the spine for it. He is also a Muslim sympathizer. I'm betting he is not happy about this turn of events at all, but not for the reasons you claim.

The way this was done was Obama's decision completely, though he certainly had advisors. We should be happy when he makes a good decision. Let's not begrudge him a victory here, since it is a victory for the USA and freedom loving people everywhere.

Assuming we are being told the truth, this was an excellent operation and a courageous decision to go that far into Pakistan with a team instead of dropping a bomb. I give him the benefit of all doubt until evidence points elsewhere.

Yod, you never cease to surprise me. Very well put. :cool:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

YOu know, while we all seem to be relieved that he's dead, he probably would have made a really good Christian.

Why could they not have captured him and imprisoned him?

Easier said then done.

They did not go in with the intent to kill, but were given permission to kill if necessary. When a dangerous man appears to be reaching for a gun, you don't let him use it. We don't know the details of how many shots were fired (last I heard), if they tried to shoot him in the arm, or what, but anyone who's been in a situation like that will tell you you don't just stand there and let the man kill you and your company. "What should have been done" is easy for us to say - we weren't there. We don't even know if they could have done any different without risking their own lives.

YOu know, while we all seem to be relieved that he's dead, he probably would have made a really good Christian.

Do you truly believe a man so willingly given himself to demons like that would turn to faith in Jesus?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

Yes, if satan hadn't gotten hold of him first.

Guest yod

Yod, you never cease to surprise me. Very well put. :cool:

Thank you MG for that comment. I really don't hate Obama, never have. Just can't find much about him to praise.

Even this remark is assuming that we're being told the truth. If I find out we aren't, I'll be just as vigorously critical.

But this is a victory for America more than a political plum for Obama, and I'm grateful for that.