IGNORED

Have you heard Herman Cain yet?

Of course what you hear on the radio is negative. He is outside the good-old-boy Washington click, which means he is not controlled by the RNC. He has been good for Indiana; cutting spending, balancing the budgets, surrounding himself with competent aides, remaining clear of the political frays within State government, bringing new, high paying jobs and industry to the state, and having innovative ideas on how to prosper the state. He, just this week, signed a Bill stopping funding of Planned Parenthood. He is a man of morality and principles, which is rare in politics. If he does enter the race, everyone will see what type of man and leader he is. He and his wife had had some rocky times though, which he will be attacked for. He definitely is better qualified for the job of President and has a better chance of defeating Obama than the slate of the "same-ol-same-ol" people who are in or planning on being in the GOP race. Palin is out this time round, so there has to be a dark horse candidate in order to beat Obama.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Watch for Mitch Daniels out of Indiana. If he enters the race, he will be the best, real contender against Osama - I mean Obama. OOPS, lost my delete/backspace keys.

Here is some information I found about Mitch Daniels for those who wish to know more.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Mitch_Daniels.htm

That pretty much describes him. He has been good for the State of Indiana and would be good for America. Ya know, he was an adviser to Pres. Reagan. Pretty good for the resume, no?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/06/1953

Heard someone ask Cain about not having political experience - he answered that everybody in Washington now has political experience and "hows that working out for you?", pretty good answer. I'd be happy to vote for Cain.

I don't have a favorite yet, glad Trump is fading out, though. I'd be happy with Daniels, Pawlenty, Santorum, several others. I'm new here, don't want to be offensive, but if the GOP nominates Bullwinkle the Moose, I'll vote for him.

Glad to find some conservatives here!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Heard someone ask Cain about not having political experience - he answered that everybody in Washington now has political experience and "hows that working out for you?", pretty good answer. I'd be happy to vote for Cain.

I don't have a favorite yet, glad Trump is fading out, though. I'd be happy with Daniels, Pawlenty, Santorum, several others. I'm new here, don't want to be offensive, but if the GOP nominates Bullwinkle the Moose, I'll vote for him.

Glad to find some conservatives here!

Most here at Worthy are conservative, just in various degrees. Welcome to the boards! :emot-handshake:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/16/1985

I listen to him sometimes on local talk radio. I never here him anymore so he must have stopped his show in order to do all of this. Sounds like a pretty smart guy though from what I have heard from him thus far.