• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1961

eprom - Would you provide your evidence for your claim?

Another good resource for those interested in the Sacred Name discussion is:

http://www.name-above-every-name.com/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Really? Board police? If that is the case, posting license and computer registration to operate your computer please, and insurance in case you offend anyone!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Really? Board police? If that is the case, posting license and computer registration to operate your computer please, and insurance in case you offend anyone!

Good one! :thumbsup:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I don't often find myself understanding Joe speak but others like Alan seem to get it.

Read his words (the ones in black). Then look back at the Scriptures he tagged to his thoughts (in blue).

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

eprom - Would you provide your evidence for your claim?

Another good resource for those interested in the Sacred Name discussion is:

http://www.name-above-every-name.com/

Eprom, with all due respect, I do not have the time to read through these links. Can you not give a simple summary?

For the record, everything I've heard about "the Sacred Name" gives me the impression it is a cult movement. So, that doesn't help.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I don't often find myself understanding Joe speak but others like Alan seem to get it.

Read his words (the ones in black). Then look back at the Scriptures he tagged to his thoughts (in blue).

Oh I get what he is trying to do. His message is often just lost on me. Sometimes, I get it. :)

I just don't understand the onslaught against me for asking a simply and honest question - hey, I think that I am one of the good guys who honor the Jewish Nation. Pow, like a one-two punch to a brother.

Other ingredients: 1/2 cup of sugar

1 dash of truth

1 cup of forgiveness.

Mix briskly.

I just don't understand the onslaught against me for asking a simply and honest question - hey, I think that I am one of the good guys who honor the Jewish Nation. Pow, like a one-two punch to a brother.

Other ingredients: 1/2 cup of sugar

1 dash of truth

1 cup of forgiveness.

Mix briskly.

Amen~!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1961

Could someone link to me the video so I can see it.

You are jesting, but I can see from your other posts that you are a light-hearted person. But it is not really a laughable matter. Perhaps one of the reasons this topic makes so many Christians uncomfortable is because of the pervasive and forceful way scripture mandates the way that we are mindful of and revere His name.

"Then Yahuah spoke to Moses, saying, “Speak to Aaron and to his sons, saying, ‘Thus you shall bless the sons of Israel. You shall say to them: Yahuah bless you, and keep you; Yahuah make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; Yahuah lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace.’ So they shall invoke My name on the sons of Israel, and I then will bless them." Numbers 6:22-27

“For from the rising of the sun even to its setting, My name will be great among the nations, and in every place incense is going to be offered to My name, and a grain offering that is pure; for My name will be great among the nations,” says Yahuah of hosts." Malachi 1:11

“Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name". Matthew 6:9

Edited by eprom

Could someone link to me the video so I can see it.

Then Yahuah spoke to Moses, saying, “Speak to Aaron and to his sons, saying, ‘Thus you shall bless the sons of Israel. You shall say to them: Yahuah bless you, and keep you; Yahuah make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; Yahuah lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace.’ So they shall invoke My name on the sons of Israel, and I then will bless them. Numbers 6:22-27

You are being mirthful, but I can see from your other posts that you are a light-hearted man. It's not really a laughable topic. Perhaps one of reasons this topic make Christians so uncomfortable is because of the pervasive and powerful way scripture itself handles the way we look at and revere God's name. “For from the rising of the sun even to its setting, My name will be great among the nations, and in every place incense is going to be offered to My name, and a grain offering that is pure; for My name will be great among the nations,” says Yahuah of hosts. Malachi 1:11

“Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Matthew 6:9

Being that you do not know me, Eprom, let me tell you that I honor HaShem - יהוה , so to prevent laughter maybe you should embed your video next time, Welcome to the board, and thank you for saying that I am light-hearted, I believe I am also.