• Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

OK, this is an interesting coincidence.

Osama bin Laden killed 'on same day' as Adolf Hitler

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/05/02/osama-bin-laden-killed-on-same-day-as-adolf-hitler-115875-23102243/#ixzz1LocQUSzm

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Are you sure it's a coincidence?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Spooky, isn't it :laugh: maybe it was coincidence and maybe not.

Gee, another question I have to ask God someday, I better start making a list.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Are you sure it's a coincidence?

Do you mean by God or by man?

If by man, I'd have to ask why would it be worth the trouble to coordinate such timing?

If by God, then what is the message?

Because those people that I've been telling folks about who make most of the real political and financial decisions across the world are seriously involved with the Occult. And they believe certain days of the year carry more power and assure the right outcome from their actions.

So, I would say by thier god (not ours) which ultimately would be Lucifer. I didn't go far enough into their occultic beliefs to understand what difference it would make one one day or the other.. I just got far enough to understand that it did seem to work out that way, and I would imagine it has to do with control of the minds and spirit of the followers. It's probably dark side copying of the feasts of our Lord, but I don't know that for a fact. It still creepa me out to think about it all.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Because those people that I've been telling folks about who make most of the real political and financial decisions across the world are seriously involved with the Occult. And they believe certain days of the year carry more power and assure the right outcome from their actions.

So, I would say by thier god (not ours) which ultimately would be Lucifer. I didn't go far enough into their occultic beliefs to understand what difference it would make one one day or the other.. I just got far enough to understand that it did seem to work out that way, and I would imagine it has to do with control of the minds and spirit of the followers. It's probably dark side copying of the feasts of our Lord, but I don't know that for a fact. It still creepa me out to think about it all.

This is rather silly, I am quite cynical about the motivations of political decision makers, but there is no justification for this type off bizzare conspiracy theorising. Where is your evidence?

Guest shiloh357

It is a coincidence, nothing more. A fitting coincidence, but that is all. I would not make more of it than that.

This is rather silly, I am quite cynical about the motivations of political decision makers, but there is no justification for this type off bizzare conspiracy theorising. Where is your evidence?

At the Bohemian Grove to start with. There are others in Germany and England...

Guest shiloh357

It is a coincidence, nothing more. A fitting coincidence, but that is all. I would not make more of it than that.

And could it also be coincidence that on the day they caught Saddam Hussein, Time Magazine scrambled to put him on the cover of the U.S. version of TIME.

But they already had a cover story and picture about someone else all written and done.

The person and articles about that person, and the cover photo was removed to put Saddam on the cover.

The picture and articles TIME removed was Jesus Christ.

Coincidence? Maybe!

That is not an example of a coincidence. It would have been a "coincidence" if the US captured Hussein on the same day Israel captured Eichmann. The fact that TIME changed its cover to fit the story would not be an example of a coincidence regardless of who's picture they replaced.