• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,125
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Have any of you read the Koran......

It should be manditory reading in every adult sunday school in the usa, along with the Hadieth of Mohamad. If everyone really knew what is in those two books and how they relate to each other, there will be an uprising against Islam.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Yes I have read it.

It does not belong in our churches though. It should never be read to show tolerance for islamic religion. We should never give any sort of appearance of condoning it. Tolerance of islamic religion is of the devil. It is tolerating an idol, and a demonic one at that.

It doesn't take an indepth study of their religion and beliefs to see what those people are.

Peaceful people don't cut off peoples heads, they don't strap bombs to children and send them into crowds, and they don't crash planes into buildings.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

It does not belong in our churches though. It should never be read to show tolerance for islamic religion. We should never give any sort of appearance of condoning it. Tolerance of islamic religion is of the devil. It is tolerating an idol, and a demonic one at that.

It doesn't take an indepth study of their religion and beliefs to see what those people are.

Peaceful people don't cut off peoples heads, they don't strap bombs to children and send them into crowds, and they don't crash planes into buildings.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I don't know about other Christians, but I am settled in the Truth of Christ. I am not afraid of hearing or reading the Koran. Maybe it would be good to show Muslims how the Truth of Christ is not afraid of the things said in their book, lest they think the Spirit of our faith is unsettled by reading it. The meek will inherit the earth, not the one's saying, believe the same as us or we will hate you.

Therefore, I disagree that tolerance is of the devil. Loving your enemies is a Godly attribute, and is how the Spirit of Christ rises above all the deceptions of this world. We need to love the Muslims even if it kills us. That means being prepared to die rather than deny Christ, but not hating others because they don't know him. This may sound like a pacifist approach, but I do believe God has to allow for you to be killed for your testimony. We have nothing to fear from the Muslims therefore, since we are already dead in Christ.

Each person will handle it differently according to their faith. But as for me, I see nothing wrong with reading the Koran, unless the people in that church are not grounded in Truth. God is not in a book, He is not a bunch of laws. He is a Spirit, and He is Love. Christ is the proof of that Love for all to see. What can the Koran say that tops that?

Maybe you are comfortable with bringing the pagan into the House of the Lord, but I am not. And you are seriously diluted if you believe that the non-muslim world has nothing to fear from Islam. Their stated goal, in their "holy book," is to either convert or kill those who do not ascribe to their "faith."

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

First of all what are the activists doing to promote peace besides confusing vain and fragile minded clergy? If I was a priest or pastor, I would tell them there is many ways to approach the situation. Invite Muslims to a church picnic or invite them to a bible study group. The Muslims profess to accepting the Old and New Testament. Let

Guest shiloh357

Have any of you read the Koran......

It should be manditory reading in every adult sunday school in the usa, along with the Hadieth of Mohamad. If everyone really knew what is in those two books and how they relate to each other, there will be an uprising against Islam.

if someone wants to read the Koran on their own time, that is their business.

Sunday school is a place for fellowship and for the study of Scripture. It is not the place for reading the Koran. It is too easy to get distracted by the world. Sunday school is a time to focus on the Lord as is the church service. There is plenty of time during the week to read that other trash.

Guest shiloh357

Yes I have read it.

Exactly right!!

A church building needs to be sanctified to the Lord. That means that the ONLY message going forth from any church is the Gospel.

To allow the Koran to be read in churches is very dangerous and I think that many Christians are naive in terms of what this means to Muslmis. This is not an innocuous move toward tolerance or inter-faith dialogue. It is a slow and meticulous attempt to plant the seed of Islam and Sharia in our churches in the US. It is about the destruction of America through demographics and to find converts among our ranks.

To allow Muslims to read their Koran in our churches is a prostiution of the pulpit. Any church that alligns themself with this "Koran reading" has made themselves a fornication of bricks.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Will all of them preach "Love one another."

If Love is TRULY in their hearts probably is worth listening.

If they will give their human version of the word of God, it is not worth it, they may do nothing but stumble you.

Love and Light!

DS

Not "love one another" but "Love God". And God ain't Allah.

What was Jesus Christ commandment?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Loving your neighbor as you love yourself does not mean neutering ones Faith in God. If you allow another god to takes Gods altar and place of worship you do not Love God and neither can you Love yourself.

The commandment was this;

Mt 22:37

Jesus said unto him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.

Mt 22:38

This is the first and great commandment.

You are greatly confused because not unlike the Phariseee you have placed the law of man above the Law of God and the principle of First mention.

The first commandment is greater than the second.:thumbsup:

Which is;

Mt 22:39

And the second is like unto it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

You greatly err because you use a private interpretation of the Word to support your man made supposition and itching ears.

Repent because the hour is late.:wub:

We are to live at peace with all men as much as possible;

Heb 12:14

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Ro 12:18

If it be possible, as much as lies in you, live peaceably with all men.

You will have no Peace and will not be Holy if you give place to another god and not remeber the First commandment.

Ex 34:14

For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

De 5:6