IGNORED

What does Beinsa Douno say about the teaching he teaches.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I dont really care what he has to say, given that its been shown he is a false teacher and preaches another gospel, not that of Jesus.

I follow Jesus, not that of a mere man.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One Truth

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

One Way

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

One Hope

And His Name Is Jesus

You can judge this or that person based on some people's opinion, but do you really consider all the facts to make a trully honest, fair, and intelligent judgement? I don't think so. (This take a bit of intelligince as well, and probably quite a bit.)

People are free to write and twist the words/sayings of anybody in whatever way they wish.

People may be calling themselves Christians, but if they do not keep His word they are lying they are Christians.

What I see here is some people are not able to think with their heads.

How can one who preaches Love, brotherhood and sisterhood among people be somewhat "bad" is beyond me.

By throwing stones against someone based on other people's opinion you did nothing, but nailed another nail on Christ, because Christ is Love and he is Just. Just by calling yourself Christian will not make you one.

Anyway, may God protect you.

Bless You

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Matthew 7:13-16

Know The Truth

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3;23

Yes, Know The Truth

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: Romans 5:12

And Bless You

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23

Dear One

Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,

Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. Luke 13:23-24

Believe

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. Revelation 22:13-15

And Be Blessed Beloved

Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:16-17

Love, Joe

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

You can judge this or that person based on some people's opinion, but do you really consider all the facts to make a trully honest, fair, and intelligent judgement? I don't think so. (This take a bit of intelligince as well, and probably quite a bit.)

People are free to write and twist the words/sayings of anybody in whatever way they wish.

People may be calling themselves Christians, but if they do not keep His word they are lying they are Christians.

How can one who preaches Love, brotherhood and sisterhood among people be somewhat "bad" is beyond me.

By throwing stones against someone based on other people's opinion you did nothing, but nailed another nail on Christ, because Christ is Love and he is Just. Just by calling yourself Christian will not make you one.

Jesus tells us we shall know them by their fruits. In a previous thread, I mentioned that you seem to be following the master and not Christ and you did not refute that statement, so do you follow Beinsa Douno or Jesus Christ? I would also like to ask if you believe everyone who shows love is saved, even if they don't believe in Jesus Christ?

Jesus Christ and Beinsa both preached one and the same teaching. Beinsa Douno says there is only one true religion in the world and that is the religion of Love.[color=#FF0000]

I have seen no one "throwing stones against someone based on other people's opinion" other than you. You have suggested that those here who do not agree with you and your "master" are just lacking the intelligence to grasp his profound thoughts. I find that plainly offensive.

And none of the earlier posters has twisted anyone's words. They flat out cut and pasted from websites that SUPPORT Peter Deunov's teachings.

You said, "Beinsa Douno preached what Jesus Christ has preached, no more no less." Please, show me in the Bible where Jesus Christ preached or taught anything remotely close to this:

"One of the worst delusions is to think that Christ is in heaven, that he sits and waits for the Last Judgment, when he will begin to judge the living and the dead. The truth is that Christ has never left the earth." Peter Deunov

or this:

"It is not easy for a great Spirit such as Christ to come among men. Men had to work hard in the course of several thousand years in order that Christ might appear among them. It is not easy to come to the earth." Peter Deunov

or this:

"Through prayer, Christ communicated with the invisible world, with all the hierarchies there and with God. Through prayer the invisible world revealed to Christ that great lesson which He had to learn on earth, and disclosed to him the problem He had to solve in the environment of earthly life." Peter Deunov

These are direct quotes from Peter Deunov. They are not twisted or misrepresented in any way. Yet they seem to be in direct opposition to what the Bible actually says. This isn't an opinion, it is simple fact. You can argue all you want, but it does not change the fact that Peter Deunov taught things that were and are impossible to reconcile with the Word of God. Love, brotherhood and sisterhood are all fine and well, but they are not the path to salvation. Jesus Christ alone can give us that.

Since you are the one who makes the accusations, Give me please the Title of the books and the Title of the lectures so I can check them myself.

Blessings.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Jesus Christ and Beinsa both preached one and the same teaching. Beinsa Douno says there is only one true religion in the world and that is the religion of Love.

Jesus preached repentence from sin and turning to the Lord. He preached that He alone was the only way to God. He preached that He is the Messiah to save the world. He did not preach that the only true religion is love. Beinsa is a false teacher.

Does someone who loves but does not believe in Jesus saved? Not according to Jesus.

When asked what must we do to do the work of God, Jesus replied "the work of God is this: to believe in the One whom He has sent."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Since you are the one who makes the accusations, Give me please the Title of the books and the Title of the lectures so I can check them myself.

66 Books actually. 40 authors.

The first one starts Genesis, and the last Revelation.

You still have not answered the questions.

Is Jesus your Lord and Saviour?

Have you accepted Him into your life and asked Him to forgive you of your sins?

Do you accept He died, was resurrected and will rise again?

Do you accept Jesus as the Son of God?

Do you accept the Bible as the only truth?

Oh, and...

Even Gandhi did that. Was he Christian?

Buddhists do that. Are they Christian?

JW's do that. Are they Christian?

New agers do that. Are they Christian?

White witches do that. Are they Christian?

Your posts lack scriptural backing, hence they are misleading and wrong.

Blessings

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Jesus tells us we shall know them by their fruits. In a previous thread, I mentioned that you seem to be following the master and not Christ and you did not refute that statement, so do you follow Beinsa Douno or Jesus Christ? I would also like to ask if you believe everyone who shows love is saved, even if they don't believe in Jesus Christ?

Jesus Christ and Beinsa both preached one and the same teaching. Beinsa Douno says there is only one true religion in the world and that is the religion of Love.[color=#FF0000]

There are two kinds of love. The first, and most common, is worldly love. Every person ever born has this love and it is divided into many different categories: love for your parents and family; love for your friends; love for your animals and love for things (just to mention a few). Then there is the love Jesus spoke of which can only be given to those who have accepted Jesus as their savior, a love that goes far beyond the love of the world. No man can teach how to receive this love outside of Christ. If you have not accepted Jesus as your savior and follow Him, laying down all your self for Him, then all you will have is head knowledge of this type of love and will never experience His love.

Beinsa is only a man, and from what I read, a false teacher. He may very well speak of Christ, but if Beinsa only taught of the love of God without the rest of the bible, then he is only a flase teacher and has led many down the wrong path.

Matthew 24:4-5 " And Jesus answered and said to them:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Beinsa Douno is a liar. It's not surprising his father, satan, is a liar too.:thumbsup:

Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. It's not the embodiment of our collective works that Saves us. It is the embodiment of God in the man, Jesus Christ, that Saves us.:thumbsup:

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

66 Books actually. 40 authors.

The first one starts Genesis, and the last Revelation.

You still have not answered the questions.

Is Jesus your Lord and Saviour?

Have you accepted Him into your life and asked Him to forgive you of your sins?

Do you accept He died, was resurrected and will rise again?

Do you accept Jesus as the Son of God?

Do you accept the Bible as the only truth?

Oh, and...

Even Gandhi did that. Was he Christian?

Buddhists do that. Are they Christian?

JW's do that. Are they Christian?

New agers do that. Are they Christian?

White witches do that. Are they Christian?

Your posts lack scriptural backing, hence they are misleading and wrong.

Blessings

(I will write in bold because it is easier to read. )

You have some fundamental misunderstandings about Christianity and Christ brother. Sorry for directly addressing this which may hurt your or somebody else

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

LWT,

Is Jesus Christ God come in the flesh?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Sounds to me like you are either exalting Beinsa above Jesus, or you are bringing down Jesus to being less than Who He is. Or both.