Fez

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Also both Adam and Eve were created and formed...they were not born, and ironically the first female came forth from a man, and as all children joke about, neither had belly-buttons.

We know they were not born, but we do not know that God didn't give them belly buttons anyway.

The thot plickens....Now what on earth would be the purpose of that bro? :laugh:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.88
  • Days Won:  33

I've kinda lost interest in these kind of speculations. I am NOT denying others the right to toss these ideas around, but the more certain I became in the bible being God's Holy and inspired Word, the less these things have grabbed my interest. Is it just me or is this common? I used to be fascinated by this stuff.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Neb, considering we are the entities that will judge the angels, I don't think I can agree that it was not meant for us. I think it was meant for Satan to furnish us with the capability to judge the angels. God, being a just God, would not want to create something to directly judge the angels since he was the injured party in their rebellion.

I am not understanding what you are proposing???

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I've kinda lost interest in these kind of speculations. I am NOT denying others the right to toss these ideas around, but the more certain I became in the bible being God's Holy and inspired Word, the less these things have grabbed my interest. Is it just me or is this common? I used to be fascinated by this stuff.

Psalm 131:1 - My heart is not proud, O LORD, my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,309
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Also both Adam and Eve were created and formed...they were not born, and ironically the first female came forth from a man, and as all children joke about, neither had belly-buttons.

We know they were not born, but we do not know that God didn't give them belly buttons anyway.

The thot plickens....Now what on earth would be the purpose of that bro? :laugh:

normalcy

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,309
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Neb, considering we are the entities that will judge the angels, I don't think I can agree that it was not meant for us. I think it was meant for Satan to furnish us with the capability to judge the angels. God, being a just God, would not want to create something to directly judge the angels since he was the injured party in their rebellion.

That God put the tree there and expected them to eat from it...... if they didn't know right from wrong, how could they know not to listen to Satan..... and we know that Jesus and his saving actions were known from the very begining. Salvation was planned before or at the same time as the foundations of the earth.

Satan has been trying to rid the universe of humans from the very beginning. While he is very powerful, he really isn't too bright.

Guest shiloh357

In forgiving our sins, past and present, did the Blood also restore the Tree of Knowledge to us?

I am not understanding the question. The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil was not meant for us to begin with.

(The best explanation I've heard for what this tree is is it's the ability to figure out what is good an evil apart from God.)

Gen 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, "You may surely eat of every tree of the garden,

Gen 2:17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die."

I guess I am looking at the "you shall surely die". Physical or eternal?

In Hebrew, the phrase "surely die" reads "dying you will die," and is what we call an infinitive absolute. You will die in every way that a man can die. It is death on every level. The minute Adam disobeyed God, he was a walking dead man. He was immedieately separated from God (spiritually dead) and his body began to age and decay. His spiritual death was immediate and the reality of physical death began to have its effects on his body.

normalcy

Salt Cellars?

I Mean, With All Those Veges....

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. Genesis 1:29

Pass Me The Palm Hearts Dear

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

To further complicate a reasonably trivial matter in the greater scheme of things... :whistling:

Lets talk predestination...

God knew exactly what would happen when He created Adam and Eve.

Was it His plan? Or did He do it knowing that Adan and Eve would fall of their own choice anyway?

Or do they mean the same thing?

The Book The Book

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. John 12:48

The Lier The Lier

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44

The Truth The Truth

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

The Father The Father

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17

~