• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

We have accusers.

6Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. 7And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. 8And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? 9Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? 10Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.11But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. 12And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

God gave me sight to see them. There are a bunch of them in my house right now. I cast a bunch out and more came in that I couldn't cast out. I did what the Word says and prayed. They are still there. That tells me I am being accused of not believing His Word. Those who wait on the Lord will not be put to shame! 

25The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.

26It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

Read Job. What I say won't matter. So all I can tell you do to is to read Job. Because that is all I could do when I lost everything! Read Job!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Ok I had work and finance situation. I prayed to God and I trusted him to take care of things and to provide. Now things were just starting to pick up and my prayers were being answered. Money was coming in, and my job was getting better, and Charlie was picking up extra hours at his job. I thought yeeeeeeeeees I put my faith and trust in God to provide our needs. We were actually getting our finance and things cleaned up. Now my hours been cut and I might loose my job. Things are a mess again and now were struggeling again. Can you guys see my point. I trusted him. I did. and now look what happened.

The mark of the faithful is that they continue to trust the Lord through adversity, despite the storms. Endure and watch your faith increase.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

just praying, Have a great day.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,715
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Ive been waiting to weigh in on this, debating whether I should or not, and I have decided to. See, Im in the same boat, about a year and a half ago, I had a lousy job, was underpaid, had a hard time paying the bills etc. Got another job, that was better but not what i wanted, so I switched again to my current job, which last year went great-got good hours, good pay, made a lot of money, start of this year even got a raise and a promotion at work, and then the oil field dropped out from under us. Im still employed, but my hours have been cut so far back, that right now there are bills I can't pay, so believe me, Im in the same boat your in, so I understand what your going through.

What I remember, and what you need to, is that God doesn't promise us a easy life, or even that all of our physial wants or needs will always be taken care of. We will have ups and downs, oftentimes even moreso then those of the world. What God promises is to stay with us through them all, and to take care of our spiritual needs, if we let Him. We have to just keep pressing on, and trusting God-even if we don't see the end result. Keep in mind all those in the Bible that followed Him-Job, lost all his riches, family, and his own wife cursed him. Most of Jesus disciples were murdered, and none of them were rich. History is full of martyrs. It is in our troubled times, that God shows His love best.