Palistinians????

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,176
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I just read an article from cutting edge ministries that states that an orthodox Jewish Scholors had confirmed that the Palistinians were the house of Esau.

Has anyone read anything that would confirm this??

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

I did a google search and think I ran into what you read, and its an old article that doesn't site the original text or I may have the wrong one. But Esau settled in Edom and Edom is in the mountains of Israel, towards the Dead Sea, Petra areas. The 'spirit' of the Edomites, Amalekites are alive and well they are the ones who push the hatred and keep it in the forefront of mens minds. So in some ways yes the palestinians represent those ancient enemies of Israel but prove it genetically? no I highly doubt thats possible. There are some in islam who do claim to be from Esau as well as Ishmael also.

Mizz

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

They are probably a mixed bag. I mean, Arafat was Egyptian I hear.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,176
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I just read an article from cutting edge ministries that states that an orthodox Jewish Scholors had confirmed that the Palistinians were the house of Esau.

Has anyone read anything that would confirm this??

What evidence do they give?

I found it, here is part of what it says..

This one sentence is simply dynamite! It literally says that the present-day Palestinians, living in Israel, are the descendents of the "House of Esau". Why is that important? It is critically important because God breathed an End of the Age prophecy against the "House of Esau" in Obadiah 15-18, one of the most startling prophecies in the Bible -- and one working its way forward toward fulfillment.

"But on Mount Zion [in Jerusalem] there shall be deliverance [for those who escape], and it shall be holy; and the house of Jacob shall possess its [own former] possessions. The house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame , but the house of Esau shall be stubble; they shall kindle and burn them and consume them, and there shall be no survivor of the house of Esau, for the Lord has spoken it." [Verses 17-18; Emphasis added]

http://www.cuttinged.../News/n2095.cfm

that's the article I was reading, but what I'm lookin for is which Jewish Scholors are they quoting. i'd like to know who that is. If it's true then the Jews need to distance themselves from the Palistinians, or they might get caught up in the carnage.

Guest shiloh357
For almost six years now, Cutting Edge has taught a very controversial truth: that the real reason Israel is strategically withdrawing from her Biblically mandated lands is that she is removing her Jewish settlers from harm's way in the Gaza and the West Bank so that she can annihilate the Palestinians in fulfillment of Obadiah 15-18.

The articles gets a lot of things wrong. The Palestinians are not the edomites. The Amalekites, Edomites, Ishmaelites, Moabites, Ammonites, the Philistines, and all of the other biblical people groups/nations mentioned in the Bible, those in particular who were Israel's enemies have disappeared. Those peopples no longer exist. The Palestinians are Arabs. They hail from Iraq, Syria, Egypt. Lebanon, Jordan, and even Saudi Arabia.

The Palestinains come from areas of the middleeast that Edomites never inhabited. This is no more credible than the way people USED to say that the Palestinians were really descended from the Philistines.

Furthermore, the Edomite prophecy in Obadiah was fulfilled in the intertestamental period when they were destroyed by Judah Maccabee and later by John Hyrcanus according to Josephus' Anitquities.

Israel's withdraw from Gaza was the result of international pressure and not the result of a desire to destroy the Palestinians. Israeli Zionists have repeatedly voted for a Palestinian state, the nation of Israel has been far and away kinder to the Palestinians than the Arab world. In fact the concessions that Israel has been willing to make and has made prove that there is no plan to annihilate the Palestinians. It is the Arab world that calls for Israel's destruction. And it has historically been the Arab world that has consistently sabatoged EVERY single opportunity for the Palestinians to have their own country. It was the Arabs who created the refugee problem to begin with.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

The Palestinians are Arabs. They hail from Iraq, Syria, Egypt. Lebanon, Jordan, and even Saudi Arabia.

Just what I was going to say bro...most were drawn into the Ottoman run and later British mandated land called Palestine because of the influx of Jews back to their homeland, and the wealth and job opportunities they provided that attracted the Arabs from the impoverished surrounding Moslem nations. They are only called Palestinians by default, and are mostly displaced Arabs who can trace their ancestry from within the last 80 years to the surrounding nations....that incidently they could have returned to and been absorbed into, if they had not been used as a bargaining chip and means to pressure Israel....most would gladly have taken up residence in the Arab nations again, especially as many had only been in what is now Israel for a very short time, and couldn't by any stretch of the imagination be called indigenous, or trace their history back hundreds of years...those that can are a small minority.

We often look back to the past and try to sort out myth and fiction from historical truth, but the fact is that new Palestinian myths are being woven every day right now before our very eyes, and the more the lies are perpetuated, the more a willing and often ignorant public drink in the warped revisionist history.

Guest shiloh357
We often look back to the past and try to sort out myth and fiction from historical truth, but the fact is that new Palestinian myths are being woven every day right now before our very eyes, and the more the lies are perpetuated, the more a willing and often ignorant public drink in the warped revisionist history.
There is, arguably, no other conflict so rife with revisionist history and conspiracy theories than this one.

The world has swallowed the Arab narrative and this is why revisionist history and conspiracy theories find so much traction where this conflict is concerned. The truth is that Israel desires peace, but peace under the current set of circumstances is impossible. The Arab world has never made any concessions, has never recognized Israel's right to exist as a Jewish nation and due to Islamic law, never can. It is not true that Israel wants all the land, wants to destroy the Palestinians or does not wish to compromise. Israel has bent over backwards and made more moves to compromise and has been honorable in negotiations even as their enemies continue to be dishonorable.

People who keep preaching to Israel about the need to create a two-state solution are preaching to those who have long been accepting of a two-state solution (since 1936 to the present), but cannot move forward and cannot realize a true and lasting peace so long as the Palestinians continue to perpetuate a state of belligerence with government and people of Israel. A two-state solution is only possible when the Palestinian relinquish and forever abanadon terrorism as a means of achieving politcal/social goals.

What the international community, especially in the west, needs to do is be honest and recognize the intransigence that exists in the Palestinian society and in the Arab community at large, and then figure out way to address it.

that's the article I was reading, but what I'm lookin for is which Jewish Scholors are they quoting. i'd like to know who that is. If it's true then the Jews need to distance themselves from the Palistinians, or they might get caught up in the carnage.

I have looked to see where this is coming from and can't find any original sources, and as I said I am not too sure anyones going to be finding dna etc. links to Esua. What I will say is that if we look at the feud between the brothers and offsprings, the ancient enemies of Israel, the lands they occupied along with prophecies things kinda add up. Since I think its entirely possible that prophecies have dual meanings, all prophecy has historic backgrounds yet inside of them we also see His plans for the last generations, I see Psa. 83 war happening sometime soon. This article whether one agrees with all its points is a good outline of who these groups could very well be today and how things will play out right before our eyes.

shalom,

Mizz

Guest shiloh357
This article whether one agrees with all its points is a good outline of who these groups could very well be today and how things will play out right before our eyes.
No, it isn't. None of those groups exist today. They have been gone for thousands of years.

This article whether one agrees with all its points is a good outline of who these groups could very well be today and how things will play out right before our eyes.
No, it isn't. None of those groups exist today. They have been gone for thousands of years.

I did not say they were blood descendants, I do think I said they couldn't be determined through dna. What I do think is that 'spirit of' is within those people, brought there by Him if we believe prophecy comes from Him as well as being for the last days also. Is it coincidental that those angry, mobbed driven, backed by power players used as pawns, are sitting in the lands that seem to be written of in prophecy for the last days? Personally I don't its all coincidental but I am not pushing or demanding anyone think as I do nor am I telling anyone that those palestinians are direct bloodline related Edomites or any other.

Mizz