benny balerio

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Pre-tribbers as well as post who believe in globalism seem to think that everyone on earth will be forced to accept the mark and follow the beast.

The US has the most powerful military in the world yet we can't take control of a primitive country like Afghanistan. What makes people think that one man will rise and take control of the worlds governments and their military?

Globalism has done much to mislead Christian's. There will not be a global empire of the beast. Only a ten narion empire. The people who are destryoed at Armageddon are the followers of the beast. (Muslim's) Those who don't get "out of her" are destroyed. After the post trib gathering of believers and destruction of the beast followers, the millions of people who remain on earth will then will go through the separation of the sheep and goats. Those who accept Christ as reigning king live in the millenium, and those who deny him are destroyed. The goats are not followers of the beast since they will have already been destroyed. They are non-Muslim's who don't accept Christ as king.

So like I said. Not everybody follows the beast or accepts his mark. That a mis-interpretation of the words all, earth, and world! Only those within his ten nation empire are forced to follow him and accept the mark which is very likely the zebiba.

Because borderline, when it's time for him to take control, unlike the US military, you either agree or you die. Our military could go anywhere in the world and force our ways on them with no problem if we followed that thought process. either join us or die.

We don't have that working process. It will be different when the time comes....... and Afganistan will not be a problem for the antichrist...... He'll simply go kill them all. I know some people that had that attitude in Viet Nam..... just kill all the buggers and let God sort it out...... they were very effective in their duties...... and totally screwed up when they came home.

Pre-tribbers as well as post who believe in globalism seem to think that everyone on earth will be forced to accept the mark and follow the beast.

Not all of us agree with you on that. I think the majority know that there will be a lot who are "left behind", who believed that they were saved and will not take the mark and will give up their lives for it.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I'm new here, so i'm just going to ask a question. Benny, are you talking about the Battle of Armageddon here? Just curious, thank you.