2.] he's your teacher

3.] he's '30'

4.] its illegal

5.]... and he's married!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew this girl who started dating her English teacher. He was married and his wife was pregnant. Apparently niether of them cared. Now she is pregnant too, and he is facing charges. It's one thing if want to ruin your life, but it a completely other thing to mess around with his wife's life. If he is obviously not smart enough to save his marraige, what right do you have to aide him in messing it up? You need to back off, for the sake of your life, his life, his wife's life, and any potential future childrens life.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  965
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/28/1979

I knew this girl who started dating her English teacher. He was married and his wife was pregnant. Apparently niether of them cared. Now she is pregnant too, and he is facing charges. It's one thing if want to ruin your life, but it a completely other thing to mess around with his wife's life. If he is obviously not smart enough to save his marraige, what right do you have to aide him in messing it up? You need to back off, for the sake of your life, his life, his wife's life, and any potential future childrens life.

Great post :wub:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/25/1983

The Lord is your husband...you would be commiting adultery..Maybe this will help..

Ezekiel 16Then another message came to me from the LORD:"son of man, confront Jerusalem with her loathsome sins. Give her this message from the Sovereign LORD: you are nothing but a Cannaanite! Your father was an Amorite and your mother was a Hittite! When you were born, no one cared about you. Your umbilical cord was left uncut, and you were never washed, rubbed with salt, and dressed in warm clothing. No one had the slightest interest in you; no one pitied you or cared for you. Onethe day you were born, you were dumped in a field and left to die, unwanted. But I came by and saw you there kicking about in your own blood. As you lay there, I said, 'Live!' And I helped you to thrive like a plant in the field. You grew up and became a beautiful jewel. Your breasts became full, and your hair grew, though you were still naked. And when I passed by and saw you again, you were old enough to be married. So I wrapped my cloak around you to cover your nakedness and declared my marriage vows. I made a covenant with you, said the Sovereign Lord, and you became mine. Then I bathed you and washed off your blood, and I rubbed fragrant oils into your skin. I gave you expensive clothing of linen and silk, beautifully embroidered, and sandals made of fine leather. I give you lovely jewelry, bracelets, and beautiful necklaces, a ring for you nose and earrings for your ears, and a lovely crown for you head. And so you were made beautiful with gold and silver. Your clothers were made of fine linen and were beautifully embroidered. You ate the finest foods-fine flour, honey, and olive oil-and became more beautiful than ever. You looked like a queen, and so you were! Your fame soon spread throughout the world on account of your beauty, because the splendor I bestowed on you perfected your beauty, says the Sovereign LORD. But you thought you could get along without me, so you trusted instead in you fame and beauty. You gave yourself as a prostitute to every man who came along. Your beauty was theirs for the asking You used the lovely things I gave you to make shrines for idols, where you carried out your acts of prostitution. Unbelievable! How could such a thing ever happen? You took the very jewels and gold and silver ornaments I had given you and made statues of men and worshiped them, which is adultery against me. You used the beautifully embroidered clothes I gave you to cover your idols. Then you used my oil and incense to worship them. Imagine it! You set before them as a lovely sacrifice the fine flour and oil and honey I had given you, sayt the Sovereign LORD. Then you took your sons and doughters- the children you had borne to me- and sacrificed them to your gods. Was it not enoughtheat you should be a prostitute? Must you also slaughter my children by sacrificing them to idols? In all you years of adultery and loathsome sin, you have not once thought of the days long ago when you lay naked in a field, kicking about in your blood. Your desturction is certain, says the Sovereign LORD.In addition to all your other wickedness you built a pagan shrine and put altars to idols in every town square. On every street corner you defiled your beauty, offering your body to every passerby in an endless stream of prostitution. Then you added lustful Egypt to your lovers fanning the flames of my anger with your increasing promiscurity. That is why I struck you with my fist and reduced your boundaries. I handed you over to your enemies, the Philistines, and even they were shocked by your lewd conduct! You have prostituted your selves with the Assyrians, too. It seems you can never find enough now lovers! And after your prostitution there, you still were not satisfied. You added to your lovers by embracing that great merchant land of Babylonia-but you still weren't satisfied! What a sick heart you have, says the Sovereign LORD, to do such things a these, acting like a shameless prostitute. You build your pagan shrines on every street corner and your alters to idols in every square. You have been worse than a prostitute, so eager for sin that you have not even demanded payment for your love! Yes, you are an adulterous wife who takes in strangers instead of her own husband. Prostitutes charge for their services-but not you! You give gifts to your lovers, bribing them to come to you. So you are the opposite of other prostitutes. No one pays you; instead, you pay them.

Those are the words of the LORD

My insignificant advice is that I think you are looking for love. You want someone to love you and care about you. You want affection and attention. I can promise that this guy doesn't love you. If he loved you his eyes would looking at you face when he speaks to you ...not your chest. Being bold ...this guy sees you as an object NOT A PERSON!!! I am sorry. I am sure that he is treating you sweetly right now. If he didn't treat you special then he would never get what he wants.

Even if this were a circumstance where he was really in love...what about his childern? Do you really want to have anything to do with breaking up a family? I have a nine month old that doesn't know his daddy. We had to leave when he was two months old because he was seeing other women. (We had been married for three years) I tried counseling and praying. I tried serving him better ...bigger breakfast...cleaner house. I couldn't love him enough. It wasn't about love to him. He just wanted to "play the field". Through experience, they are always nice and then when they USE YOU they will no longer need to treat you extra special. What about his wife. Don't you feel bad that she may be crying herself to sleep at night because she cannot do anything to make him love her or care about THEIR family. Also, if you could "make something of this" do you really think he would be faithful to you? He is married and doesn't let that stop him. A man that would risk his family, his job, and risk going to jail sounds very dangerous. (Most murderers are handsome smooth types...) I know that you want love and want to be loved. Please wait for a safe, law abiding, single, christian, young man. Be in a relationship where only good comes and no bad. Glorify God in your choices. If you choose to be with this guy you are being unfaithful to God and your future husband...(being faithful starts way before you meet them) Please, I don't know you but I want what is best for you. Please, pray about this. Make a good decision. I truely want you to be happy. This just sounds Bad. I pray you are mature enough to realize that you can find true happiness elsewhere... you can start with GOD..Love, HIS I hope none of this came across "meanly" I said all of this out of love and I am really worried for you

:hug:

ok here's a little update. i have decided not do act on this, not because of what u all said but because he hasnt said anything to me all week. he hasnt looked at me in perverted ways, or asked to talk to me after school or anything. its kind of wierd tho maybe it was just a little phase thing and maybe he had no interest in me at all, but i know he did, but maybe he concluded that this could never be. i understand that its immoral, but i still kinda like him. hopefully he feels the same way about me...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

he hasnt looked at me in perverted ways

Dear shorti -

Never, ever, ever date a man who looks at you "in perverted ways." That is not a sign of love! :rolleyes:

You need a man who will respect you - and respect your body.

And a teacher should not be looking at the chests of his female students! :rolleyes:

Believe me, I appreciate your feelings. I know you want soooo bad to love and be loved.

Sister - this isn't love though if a guy looks at you in perverted ways.

Please have more respect for yourself than that. Please?!

• Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

I agree with nebula (as I said before). You are romanticizing something that's just perverted. Control your thoughts and don't start hoping for something that would only lead to sin. That's just foolish. Put your hope in God where it belongs, and where it is safe.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,478
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  04/11/1972

Dear shorti -

Never, ever, ever date a man who looks at you "in perverted ways." That is not a sign of love! :D

And a teacher should not be looking at the chests of his female students! :D

Believe me, I appreciate your feelings. I know you want soooo bad to love and be loved.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::P Great post Neb!

I would heed her advice shorti...can you not feel the sense of urgency here ? You really need to stop with all these thoughts right now! Reminds me of a song I used to sing back in Sunday School ( many moons ago! ).....

O be careful little eyes what you see,

O be careful little eyes what you see.

For the Father up above is looking down in love;

O be careful little ears what you hear,

O be careful little ears what you hear.

O be careful little mouth what you say,

O be careful little mouth what you say.

O be careful little mouth what you say

O be careful little hands, what you touch,

O be careful little hands, what you touch.

O be careful little feet, where you go,

O be careful little feet, where you go.

So simple yet so profound. Be careful.....please! And remember Who's watching....all the time.

God bless,

Bob

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

ok here's a little update.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Dear shorti -

Never, ever, ever date a man who looks at you "in perverted ways." That is not a sign of love! :D

And a teacher should not be looking at the chests of his female students! :o

;):rolleyes::rolleyes: Great post Neb!

I would heed her advice shorti...can you not feel the sense of urgency here ? You really need to stop with all these thoughts right now! Reminds me of a song I used to sing back in Sunday School ( many moons ago! ).....

O be careful little eyes what you see,

O be careful little ears what you hear,

O be careful little mouth what you say,

O be careful little mouth what you say.

O be careful little mouth what you say

O be careful little hands, what you touch,

O be careful little feet, where you go,

So simple yet so profound. Be careful.....please! And remember Who's watching....all the time.

God bless,

Bob

Becareful :P there is alot of thing like that in the world. You are setting yourself up...

And if you are not careful when you get older... well, there is a thing called date rape... So don't always go with your feeling, they do you no good if you rely on them...

Trust God and rely on him... You have a boyfriend also! lol Trust God to bring the right guy for you into your life, not you feelings. ;)

In his love

Joel