• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  377
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

So why is it relevant?

Guest shiloh357

So why is it relevant?

It's relevant because 9/11 was perpetrated by Muslims and celebrated by Muslims.

Guest shiloh357

D9, about three or four years ago I read an article in the newspaper wherein a Muslim woman in California said their goal is to get into our government and change our laws to suit them and their law. This is not hearsay, it is what I read. If I could find that article again I would be glad to post it here.

joi,

From what I understand, we are trying to make this a Christian nation.  It comes down to a race of whose theocracy gets there first.

Maybe we should focus on getting sinners into salvation and building the church?

Oh please...   Islam is a real threat and simply ignoring it through some disengenuous appeal to evangelism isn't going make the threat go away.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

D9, about three or four years ago I read an article in the newspaper wherein a Muslim woman in California said their goal is to get into our government and change our laws to suit them and their law. This is not hearsay, it is what I read. If I could find that article again I would be glad to post it here.

joi,

From what I understand, we are trying to make this a Christian nation.  It comes down to a race of whose theocracy gets there first.

Maybe we should focus on getting sinners into salvation and building the church?

Oh please...   Islam is a real threat and simply ignoring it through some disengenuous appeal to evangelism isn't going make the threat go away.

Ok, so the song is wrong. Jesus is not really the answer. I disagree. Jesus is the answer.

We are not trying to make this a Christian nation. We are about sharing the gospel with all people, giving individuals the opportunity to become citizens of the Kingdom of heaven.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

President Obama has three people who are Muslim Brotherhood in his administration advising him.

because he most likely was raised muslim and lied about be a christian to get his job, I have not seen one thing he has done for christian belief ont other habd he has promoted

muslim at every turn

Tell that to the families of Muslim children killed by drones.

so you do not think he has any muslim back ground, I said most likely ( not absolutely ) was raised muslim. I do think it is not most likely he was raised as a christian.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1986

It is FACT that Islam is a religion of peace... the first half anyway, those muslims that are considered extremists are simply following their religion in its entirety. This is the simple truth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,188
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It is FACT that Islam is a religion of peace... the first half anyway, those muslims that are considered extremists are simply following their religion in its entirety. This is the simple truth.

the definition of peace to a follower of Mohammad is when the entire world is in total submission to Allah and under Sharia Law.  There can be no peace until that becomes reality.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1986

the definition of peace to a follower of Mohammad is when the entire world is in total submission to Allah and under Sharia Law.  There can be no peace until that becomes reality.

Agreed! However, incase you misunderstood my quote, if you re-read it I am saying the complete opposite of them being peaceful. Wasn't sure by how your post was worded. Blessings!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,188
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Agreed! However, incase you misunderstood my quote, if you re-read it I am saying the complete opposite of them being peaceful. Wasn't sure by how your post was worded. Blessings!

I didn't intend to sound like i was disagreeing, though it does sound that way now that I reread it LoL