• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

No, GE, not interested. This thread is about Christians who think that they

have the same enemies that the U.S. does, to me; this one just happens to be phrased Islam.

I think it's more than just U.S. citizens that see Islam as a threat... Willow is from the UK?

UK has at least 85 courts allowed sharia law so Willow should have an intersting take on this?  Otherwise, look at the Israel/palestine confict... wake up, you guys!!!

• Content Count:  164

I tried to delete the above post to no avail... the point is islam is a threat - period!  Its sole purpose is to have a caliphate and take over the world. They hide behind "tiquyyia" which is an excuse to lie in the name of allah so they are excused at any means to get their cult inundated into the well-meaning, etc. and sadly it is working.  Until we quit excusing the real threat they continue to grow and run with it laughng all the way to the next jihadist camp.

Guest shiloh357

I tried to delete the above post to no avail... the point :is islam is a threat - period!  Its sole purpose is to have a caliphate and take over the world. They hide behind "tiquyyia" which is an excuse to lie in the name of allah so they are excused at any means to get their cult inundated into the well-meaning, etc. and sadly it is working.  Until we quit excusing the real threat they continue to grow and run with it laughng all the way to the next jihadist camp.

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

No, GE, not interested. This thread is about Christians who think that they

have the same enemies that the U.S. does, to me; this one just happens to be phrased Islam.

I think it's more than just U.S. citizens that see Islam as a threat... Willow is from the UK?

UK has at least 85 courts allowed sharia law so Willow should have an intersting take on this?  Otherwise, look at the Israel/palestine confict... wake up, you guys!!!

Yes, Islam is definitely a massive threat to the UK. Don't forget that we've recently had the Lee Rigby hacking incident as well.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Yes, Islam is definitely a massive threat to the UK. Don't forget that we've recently had the Lee Rigby hacking incident as well.

That is not something I could forget. One of the ugliest things Ive heard about in a long time.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Although I'm not a muslim ,but Muslim is not really what people assumed to be . However, the so called Muslim pharisees have embedded themselves with allot of enforced laws (sharias ) , as if the best way to govern them ,thus to live under the influence of laws but not through the grace of God .

But does God ( Allah )really approve this ?.If you observe Muhammad (S. A .W ). teachings you'll find it's quite contrary to the ways of Muslims lifestyles

Then why is the world thinking that Muslims are notorious ? Muslim and terrorism are two distinct aspects . President Obama stated clearly that this is not the war against Muslims but against terrorists . He gave clear distinction for the Muslim to understand .

Some syndicate of heathen plutocrats are using muslims as weapon for their selfish ambitions . So that when the reaction retaliate ,it lands on Muslims while they' re very much secured .. Just the same way satan used snake and leave the snake for the curse . Muslims have not yet realise this .

Who knows , but I believe when the beast will be discovered , perhaps it'll be Christians turn .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Muslin lifestyle is contrary to the teachings of Mohammad.????????.....    It is Mohammad that sets what Islam (Muslim) is.   You seem to be saying that the normal Muslim is a bad islamist and not following the teachings of Mohammad....  To be a Muslim, one has to declare that Allah is the one true god and Mohammad is his prophet.  A prophet speaks for god and one must follow his teachings.   I do agree that the Brotherhood of Darkness is using Islam to further their own agenda, but a true Islamist is still a major danger to Western Civilization, it's simply the Brotherhood that has enabled them.

Although I'm not a muslim ,but Muslim is not really what people assumed to be . However, the so called Muslim pharisees have embedded themselves with allot of enforced laws (sharias ) , as if the best way to govern them ,thus to live under the influence of laws but not through the grace of God .

But does God ( Allah )really approve this ?.If you observe Muhammad (S. A .W ). teachings you'll find it's quite contrary to the ways of Muslims lifestyles

Then why is the world thinking that Muslims are notorious ? Muslim and terrorism are two distinct aspects . President Obama stated clearly that this is not the war against Muslims but against terrorists . He gave clear distinction for the Muslim to understand .

Some syndicate of heathen plutocrats are using muslims as weapon for their selfish ambitions . So that when the reaction retaliate ,it lands on Muslims while they' re very much secured .. Just the same way satan used snake and leave the snake for the curse . Muslims have not yet realise this .

Who knows , but I believe when the beast will be discovered , perhaps it'll be Christians turn .

I've studied Islam and I know exactly what Mohammed taught. He taught, theft, murder, rape, lies and violence. And please do not associate Allah with God. Allah is NOT God.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  105
  • Birthday:  11/08/1952

Jesus told us to love our enemies. That would include Muslims.

Jesus told us to love our enemies. That would include Muslims.

Nothing wrong with loving Muslims. My argument is not with Muslims but with Islam. Using your own argument, are we meant to support Satan-worshiping too?