• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  415
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/02/1945

Jesus tells us not to worry about tomorrow (the future) in Matthew 6:34 NKJV.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

We must have faith and strive to do God's will today, we must also have faith that God will take care of tomorrow. :)

Amen. God has everything under control. One day the heavens and earth will melt with a fervent heat as it says in Revelation. Whether it be the sun's flares or God's angry breath, I do not know. Let us all be ready and put on the armor of salvation and God will take care of us. :exclaimation:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Jesus tells us not to worry about tomorrow (the future) in Matthew 6:34 NKJV.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

We must have faith and strive to do God's will today, we must also have faith that God will take care of tomorrow. :)

Amen. God has everything under control. One day the heavens and earth will melt with a fervent heat as it says in Revelation. Whether it be the sun's flares or God's angry breath, I do not know. Let us all be ready and put on the armor of salvation and God will take care of us. :exclaimation:

That was 2 Peter 3, not Revelation. Revelation states that the heaven and earth just fled.

2 Peter 3:10-13

New King James Version (NKJV)

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Revelation 20:11

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

In general, I agree, but the 4th bowl tells me that there will be a day when this no longer is true.

Read up on gamma radiation from another sun other than ours. That can produce something that burns a third of the earth.