WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.44
  • Content Count:  44,474
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

The United States President, Barack Obama, has taken aim at China over everything from human rights to regional security in a provocative speech to the Australian Parliament to underscore America's intention to increase its presence in the Asia-Pacific region.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/smh-com-au-national-obama-takes-aim-at-china-in-new-asian-world-order-20111117-1nk6j-html/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

I wish the US wouldn't use us in this manner. But as the saying goes... where does an 800lb gorilla sit?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Look up Cloward and Piven and see what their startegy was. Provoking China to a monetary war would likely crash the U.S. monetary system resulting in a socieo economic reset. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If our economy goes down, China's will simply die and the unrest of a half billion people on the streets and out of work will be totally uncontrollable.... China does not want our economy to fail..... it's what drives there's.

• Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

If our economy goes down, China's will simply die and the unrest of a half billion people on the streets and out of work will be totally uncontrollable.... China does not want our economy to fail..... it's what drives there's.

Obama is looking for a reset of the socieo, political, and economic realities of Western Civilization.:thumbsup:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Obama is looking for a reset of the socieo, political, and economic realities of Western Civilization.:thumbsup:

That's what he says anyway....... but I'm not sure he really knows what he wants other than "Change" If he's not stopped he's gonna get anarchy..... Historically speaking, history has proven that is always disasterous for most of the population

So either he's just being used by a higher power or he truly is one evil dude...... in either case woe to "We the People."

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Hmm.... sounds like he is poking the bear with a stick.....

Edit:

Just noticed he made the claim that US is and has always been a Pacific Nation.

Since when? I know of no geography or history text book that makes that claim about the United States.

Geographically, we straddle between the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans. We have the Gulf of Mexico waters to the South (Texas, Louisiana, Miss, Alabama, slightly Georgia, the Florida Panhandle/Florida for our boundary next to Mexico).

I do not think it is accurate to say we are geographically a Pacific Nation. A PART of our boundary is found abutting the Pacific Ocean on the WEST side of the country.

Edited by Cajunluvie

• Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I wish the US wouldn't use us in this manner. But as the saying goes... where does an 800lb gorilla sit?

I don't think you are being used, the Australian Government knows why the US needs a military presence there. But, I like Australians because they mind their business geopolitically, and I hope we can have a stronger relationship because of this. I am in the US Air Force and I would love the opportunity to be stationed in Australia.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Edit:

Since when? I know of no geography or history text book that makes that claim about the United States.

Geographically, we straddle between the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans. We have the Gulf of Mexico waters to the South (Texas, Louisiana, Miss, Alabama, slightly Georgia, the Florida Panhandle/Florida for our boundary next to Mexico).

I do not think it is accurate to say we are geographically a Pacific Nation. A PART of our boundary is found abutting the Pacific Ocean on the WEST side of the country.

I am sure he is speaking of Hawaii, which is close to the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Edit:

I am sure he is speaking of Hawaii, which is close to the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

And Guam